Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 09-01-2012, 12:48 PM   #21
SatanicRobot
Super Banned

SatanicRobot has completed a tough C-rank mission!SatanicRobot has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: New Avatar Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by kposey989 View Post
That's true but it may be hard to find a size that will look good on all phones and different browsers and still look good on the site. I say Sadori's 150x150 or 150X200 would be good.
CSS Media Queries can fix the avatar problem for mobile phones.
SatanicRobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:22 PM   #22
Neaohi
Genin

Neaohi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
We gotta think for the people who use mobile version
Wait. Since when have we got a mobile site?

You know, I didn't know what i was doing when i made this username.
Neaohi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:33 PM   #23
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neaohi View Post
Wait. Since when have we got a mobile site?
It's just people who use internet on their phones/ipods/talbets instead of an actual computer. Things show up differently for those that use mobile devices.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 08:13 AM   #24
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

I want Sasuke Akatsuki avatar, Kakashi (kid) avatar, Madara and Hashirama avatars! That would be epic!
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 08:51 AM   #25
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
I want Sasuke Akatsuki avatar, Kakashi (kid) avatar, Madara and Hashirama avatars! That would be epic!
If you read the thread Sage Mode linked to, we're looking for any avatar that is not owned by Viz, because it takes far too long to get approval for anything relating to Viz
YouTube Channel:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote