Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 09-01-2012, 03:54 PM   #141
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Narutoverse vs One Piece verse

Oh yeah, I forgot about Whitebeard being able to smash the whole world.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 04:17 PM   #142
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
You are implying the narutoverse would even get in range for their attacks before getting fried by Enel.

Really Enel Rapes Most of the narutoverse before they can even see him. (ex: Skypiea arc)

Especially with maxim. Enel > Narutoverse Save for edos which will be frozen by aokiji or something.

@ Sora i think Enels Maxim attacks were Islands Busters.
Enel does what to a bijuu? Enel does what to an edo? Enel can survive a kamui? Maxim is slow target that gets wiped out the minute it appears. So that leaves enel himself. Then there is the fact op has no genjutsu protection. Kabuto plays his flute. Nagato just push. Which goes back into Narutoverse has more weapons of mass destruction comment. Then there is the fact aside from their ships and a few characters op is mainly limited to close combat. Which is the only distance there speed is good. No travel speed to speak of.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 02:15 AM   #143
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Enel does what to a bijuu? Enel does what to an edo? Enel can survive a kamui? Maxim is slow target that gets wiped out the minute it appears. So that leaves enel himself. Then there is the fact op has no genjutsu protection. Kabuto plays his flute. Nagato just push. Which goes back into Narutoverse has more weapons of mass destruction comment. Then there is the fact aside from their ships and a few characters op is mainly limited to close combat. Which is the only distance there speed is good. No travel speed to speak of.
My main point is Enels Attacks range is far greater then anything the narutoverse has to offer. Enel has this ability called mantra which allows him and overhear/detect all creatures within a few islands range.(and he can also fry them from that range)

This is not a one on one battle where enel enters eye sight range. He would just be up in the sky with maxim far from where

The bijuu have like no durability feats. Shakaku got defeated by naruto psysical punches. Gyuki got manhandled just by A.
Just to give an idea of the strenght of enel attacks his el thor is like kirin however unlike sasuke its an casual attacks for him which he can repeat over and over again.

Enel most likely cant defeat the edos thats why i said aokiji would freeze limiting any movement.

Enel never even has to enter eyesight range so none of the narutoverse attacks will reach him including kamui. hence 90% of the verse willl already be casually fried by enel before they even know where he is attacking from.

Yes OP is a close combat verse but enel and his mantra are an exception.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:26 AM   #144
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
My main point is Enels Attacks range is far greater then anything the narutoverse has to offer. Enel has this ability called mantra which allows him and overhear/detect all creatures within a few islands range.(and he can also fry them from that range)
The thing they call Mantra is actually just Haki, not some other ability.

Quote:
This is not a one on one battle where enel enters eye sight range. He would just be up in the sky with maxim far from where
And some from Naruto would be there to stop him!!!

Quote:
The bijuu have like no durability feats. Shakaku got defeated by naruto psysical punches. Gyuki got manhandled just by A.
Just to give an idea of the strenght of enel attacks his el thor is like kirin however unlike sasuke its an casual attacks for him which he can repeat over and over again.
Actually, Naruto defeated Gaara, so Shukaku lost.

The only problem is that, Kirin is much stronger than El Thor. Also, it doesn't mean much if Enel doesn't get the time to use it.

Quote:
Enel most likely cant defeat the edos thats why i said aokiji would freeze limiting any movement.
And I said Aokiji could do that to one, not more than one.

Quote:
Enel never even has to enter eyesight range so none of the narutoverse attacks will reach him including kamui. hence 90% of the verse willl already be casually fried by enel before they even know where he is attacking from.
Enel will be stopped before he tries to fry.

Quote:
Enel is not much of an exception, and his ability he calls Mantra is just Haki!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 09:22 AM   #145
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
The thing they call Mantra is actually just Haki, not some other ability.

Yes it is Haki (Mantra sounds cooler to me thats why it call it mantra) Anyway enels Kenbunshoki haki is enhanced by his Thunderpowers to the point of overhearing /frying people from islands (basicly what i said in my previous post)

And some from Naruto would be there to stop him!!!

Like who except probably tobi can reach enel before they get fried?

Actually, Naruto defeated Gaara, so Shukaku lost.

Well excuse me if i find 200,000 volts of electricity to be more dangerous then some punches.

The only problem is that, Kirin is much stronger than El Thor. Also, it doesn't mean much if Enel doesn't get the time to use it.

I forgot to mention that unlike sasuke enel doesnt need any time or even prep to use it. Again no one can reach enel high up in the sky before they get fried. There is also raigou which makes kirin look like a little spark.

And I said Aokiji could do that to one, not more than one.

What you say does not matter at all. The fact is he can casually freeze parts of the ocean and tsunamis. Besides from aokiji being one of the most powerfull fighters in the one piece verse he really would freeze everything in a matter of seconds.

Enel will be stopped before he tries to fry.

By who? Dont forget he can be accompanied by people like kizaru and kuma which would take out anyone who treathens enel. (although there will be not much to do for these 2 because there is little in the narutoverse which wouldnt get el thored by enel)

Enel is not much of an exception, and his ability he calls Mantra is just Haki!!!
He is an exception in that his kenbunshoku haki has the largest range shown in the series up until this point (Againt he can fry people multiple islands away from him)
Whatever you call enels power it has a further range then all techniques shown in naruto hence everyone gets fried before they even notice enel save for a select few. Which would be casually cleared by Kuma or Kizaru.
I just mentioned about 3 people in the OP which would most likely be enough to destroy the narutoverse.

What can the narutoverse even do? Tell me.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Yes
Old 09-02-2012, 09:54 AM   #146
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

and so far Whitebeard gets raped by PTS Sakura

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 02:28 PM   #147
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
and so far Whitebeard gets raped by PTS Sakura
I wouldn't go that far.

Quote:
Whatever you call enels power it has a further range then all techniques shown in naruto hence everyone gets fried before they even notice enel save for a select few. Which would be casually cleared by Kuma or Kizaru.
I just mentioned about 3 people in the OP which would most likely be enough to destroy the narutoverse.

What can the narutoverse even do? Tell me.
First thing is substitution Jutsu. Enel tries to buzz someone, that person substitutes.

The three you named are relatively strong in their own verse. But that doesn't mean they can match so strong fighters.

Also, the three you named are all Devil Fruit users. So, water beats them.

Logias can be hit by Haki. So, going by equalization hitting someone with focused Chakra should work. So, Hinata, Neji and other Hyuugas should be able to hit people like Kizaru and Akainu.

Narutoverse could organize themselves, too.

Tobi to deal with problematic spammers. Naruto to deal with power houses. Kakashi to deal with Strawhats. Konoha eleven to deal with Admirals. Minato to deal with Supernova. Five Kage to deal with Yonkou. Minato to deal with Blackbeard. Zetsu to deal with Marines.

Note, this is not an actual how it would go down, just an example.

I should probably point out something.

I haven't watched yet, so you are free to correct me but if I am not mistaken and if he is as powerful as it is said, than Menma can take care of them all!!!
Old 09-02-2012, 03:13 PM   #148
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Enel attack range is not greater than Nagato's st nor Madara's sword stroke. Enel busted an island that s relatively small. Nevermind the attack he used is slow.

Quote:
So the shinobi all have ways of locating someone and again Maxim is slow. Then if this isn't a battle where both dudes are relatively close op dies horribily. Tobi just appears with top tiers attack and repeat process. Op really has no way to really deal with him. He can casually teleport faster than any attack has to offer. As matter if fact him and Deidara as a combo would pretty much wipe out all non logia. Enell just catches a kamui.

Quote:
Lolwut they can at a minimum withstand attacks from eachother such as a bijuu bomb. You are using low end feats and ignoring the high. The hachibi withstood it's own blast and well no need to explainn kurama.
Quote:
please stop hyping enel I know how powerful he is. It took him a minute to launch the attack that destroyed that town. His judgement is not really that big just highly concentrated. Speaking of Sasuke he could theoretically manipulate lightning. It's true and definetly possible. Especially considering a way weaker Many was doing it.

Quote:
How does he do that after getting blown away by a bijuu ball?

Quote:
So your point is the sensors in the war was tracking people over countries. Kabuto kept traxk of the entire war by himself. So did Naruto. There is no hiding or sneak attacks for team op.

Quote:
Bijuu bombs across the board op fire mantra or no mantra.
For now at least.
Old 09-02-2012, 03:21 PM   #149
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I wouldn't go that far.
First thing is substitution Jutsu. Enel tries to buzz someone, that person substitutes.

They wont even know its coming. Plus enel can casually fire el thors all day long

The three you named are relatively strong in their own verse. But that doesn't mean they can match so strong fighters.

They can as a matterfact they steamroll the stronger narutoverse fighters ill list some of their powers for you:

Kuma: Ability To Deflect All Attacks/Substances. If hit by one of his pawns the opponent flies for 3 days and 3 nights. Can use deflection for near teleport like speed. Has Robitic enhancements such as lasers and a targeting system.

Kizaru:
Transforms into light
He moves at lightspeed alone blitzes anything the narutoverse has shown.
Uses his light properties to casually level islands with a mere kick.

Enel:
Transforms into lightning
Can Detect enemies with in islands range
Powers can be amplified by the giant gold ship maxim making enel an casual island busters. Maxim Can fly as high as the moon itself so it can stay out of range of any attackers.[/B]

Not to mention all have precog due to kenbunshoku haki.

Also, the three you named are all Devil Fruit users. So, water beats them.

implying they could actually hit them while they move at the speed and light,lightning, and near instant movement . And only sea water beats them.

Logias can be hit by Haki. So, going by equalization hitting someone with focused Chakra should work. So, Hinata, Neji and other Hyuugas should be able to hit people like Kizaru and Akainu.

Your implying that they could even get within such close range without getting obliterated.

Narutoverse could organize themselves, too.

Tobi to deal with problematic spammers. Naruto to deal with power houses.
Kakashi to deal with Strawhats. Konoha eleven to deal with Admirals. Minato to deal with Supernova. Five Kage to deal with Yonkou. Minato to deal with Blackbeard. Zetsu to deal with Marines.
Note, this is not an actual how it would go down, just an example.

It is an terribly terribly wrong example idk where to even start. The only ones who have a half decent fighting chance would be Tobi Madara Nagato and the jinchuriki and maybe the dust release users if they dont get obliterated before they can even do anything.

I should probably point out something.
I haven't watched yet, so you are free to correct me but if I am not mistaken and if he is as powerful as it is said, than Menma can take care of them all!!!

I have watched both one piece and naruto and One piece far surpasses naruto in battle abilities in everyway. Menma can level a village good for him.
Meanwhile One piece has an Casual Islands Flipper who makes tsunamis for fun. Also nicknamed as the man who could destroy the world.
Shirahoshi could probably solo most of the narutoverse. No need to even get the top tiers involved.

there is no way for the narutoverse to win this. If you have one please tell me if its islandbusterproof which it wont be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Enel attack range is not greater than Nagato's st nor Madara's sword stroke. Enel busted an island that s relatively small. Nevermind the attack he used is slow.

It is.

Small island busting is still a better feat then anything anyone in naruto has ever done.

So the shinobi all have ways of locating someone and again Maxim is slow. Then if this isn't a battle where both dudes are relatively close op dies horribily. Tobi just appears with top tiers attack and repeat process. Op really has no way to really deal with him. He can casually teleport faster than any attack has to offer. As matter if fact him and Deidara as a combo would pretty much wipe out all non logia. Enell just catches a kamui.

Can he port faster then lightspeed? Dont think so.

Lolwut they can at a minimum withstand attacks from eachother such as a bijuu bomb. You are using low end feats and ignoring the high. The hachibi withstood it's own blast and well no need to explainn kurama.
please stop hyping enel I know how powerful he is. It took him a minute to launch the attack that destroyed that town. His judgement is not really that big just highly concentrated. Speaking of Sasuke he could theoretically manipulate lightning. It's true and definetly possible. Especially considering a way weaker Many was doing it.

I have never seen a bijuu tank a bijuu bomb. When did the hachibi get hit by its own blast? I am not hyping enel i am only stating what he actually did in the series. Frying people from far away Elthoring anyone who bothered him and Island Busting.

How does he do that after getting blown away by a bijuu ball?

How would a bijuu bomb even harm him? Even if it could kuma/whitebeard could easily deflect it with their powers.

So your point is the sensors in the war was tracking people over countries. Kabuto kept traxk of the entire war by himself. So did Naruto. There is no hiding or sneak attacks for team op.

There still is nothin stopping enel from firing up a few raigous.

Bijuu bombs across the board op fire mantra or no mantra.
For now at least.
You do know that the One piece has people even far more powerfull then enel right? And Guns.

Quote:
Quote:
Yes

Last edited by BMC1994; 09-02-2012 at 03:37 PM.
Old 09-02-2012, 03:35 PM   #150
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Well this is where you should probably stop posting.

I have watched both one piece and naruto and One piece far surpasses naruto in battle abilities in everyway. ( really there is no point in participating in a debate when you dont know what both sides can do.)

Menma can level a village good for him.

Meanwhile One piece has an Casual Islands Flipper who makes tsunamis for fun. Also nicknamed as the man who could destroy the world.

Shirahoshi could probably solo most of the narutoverse. No need to even get the top tiers involved.

there is no way for the narutoverse to win this. If you have one please tell me if its islandbusterproof which it wont be.
One Piece is strong, but it is the weakest of Naruto, One Piece and Bleach.

Also, I'd like to point out Kizaru is not Light speed when fighting, so it doesn't mean much. It is not like he can go light speed at will. But if you go by that hyperbole, then we should include hyperbole such as Naruto who blitzed Haku is FTL. We both know neither Kizaru nor Haku is light speed (when fighting).

Narutoverse has many ways of winning.

-Beating them by overpowering them
-Tsuki no Me Keikaku
-Outsmarting them
-Strategic defeat
-Special abilities
-Water
-Unkillables
-Genjutsu
-Shisui Sharingan
-Edo Tenseing dead One Piece fighters

There are probably some others I haven't written!!!
Old 09-02-2012, 03:48 PM   #151
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Also, I'd like to point out Kizaru is not Light speed when fighting, so it doesn't mean much. It is not like he can go light speed at will. But if you go by that hyperbole, then we should include hyperbole such as Naruto who blitzed Haku is FTL. We both know neither Kizaru nor Haku is light speed (when fighting).

Kizaru is light hence his movement speed when in light form is lightspeed. I was talking about his movements speed. And kizaru can transform into light at will hence he can go lightspeed at will.

Narutoverse has many ways of winning.

-Beating them by overpowering them
Tell me when people in naruto can flip /Bust islands and slice entire fleets with a slightly larger then avarage blade then we can talk.
-Tsuki no Me Keikaku
Affects themselves.
-Outsmarting them
How they have guns and futuristic androids? Thing that far surpass anything in the narutoverse and great minds like dr.vegapunk.
-Strategic defeat
And one piece cant also do this because?
-Special abilities
You do not want to go there belief me.
-Water
1. Only seawater helps
2. that is only when submerged up until their waste with it.

-Unkillables
Freeze, Boil them, Sending them flying for 3 days, O yeah i forgot hancock can turn them to stone so there goes the whole edo argument.
-Genjutsu
-Shisui Sharingan
1. These two are the same thing. OP has this thing called kenbunsoku haki which lets them be aware of their surrounded if even their senses are messed with.
2. Would they even get the chance to use it?

-Edo Tenseing dead One Piece fighters
Which wont be there.

There are probably some others I haven't written!!!
Again no way. Narutoverse would have a tough time dealing with seakings let alone the actual fighters.

Quote:
Quote:
Yes
Old 09-02-2012, 03:48 PM   #152
Nigoyukai
Chunin Exam Participant

Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Now, when it comes to Naruto-verse, I can understand your logic. But, how the hell is One Piece not far above Bleach-verse?

Quote:
-Tsuki no Me Keikaku
You put a moon on the setting of the battle?
Quote:
-Outsmarting them
You know, unless this is an intellect-based battle, outsmarting someone =/= defeating someone.
Quote:
-Unkillables
What? Immortaility =/= Invincibility. Edos and Hidan can be defeated.
Quote:
-Genjutsu
Go on.....
Quote:
-Shisui Sharingan
That one use better be worth it.
Nigoyukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 04:24 PM   #153
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

One Piece is far superior overall, but Naruto and Bleach have one or two characters whose damage outputs are disproportionate to the rest of the series.
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 06:51 PM   #154
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Meh it' s more than that. Naruto has more abilities useful in a war. Op has the strength and close combat but they are overall dumb aside for a few characters. They would get did by simple set ups.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:12 PM   #155
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

It should be noted this is not an ordinary match but one where tactics and strategies can greatly influence the end result!!!
Old 09-10-2012, 03:47 PM   #156
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Nobody's going to have time to do any of that in a full on war with ICTK.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote