Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 04:54 PM   #80801
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Pool; 12-01-2012 at 09:24 PM.
Old 09-04-2012, 04:59 PM   #80802
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

I swear you look like someone I know o.o

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 09-04-2012, 05:48 PM   #80803
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Village Hidden Under the Pebble (it's a small village)
Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
Spoiler:
Ah Know ewe...EVENFLO?!!?

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
There is no Force,there is only Giggity-Goo

Mah Drinking Buddy ~ Raspy
Old 09-04-2012, 09:36 PM   #80804
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

About a month and a half into my new back routine. Going to see a before and after when im done with my four month setup.

Quote:

Spoiler:

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!

Last edited by AgentShayd; 09-25-2012 at 10:02 PM.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:57 PM   #80805
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

@Pool Dat sharp dressed man.

...now I gotta listen to some ZZ Top >.>

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 09-04-2012, 10:37 PM   #80806
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
Yes, I always abuse the system when people try to hide their pics from me.

Badass.

*hides photos from Maik*
*nothing he can do about it*
Old 09-05-2012, 01:23 PM   #80807
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

o.O . . . THAT BODY OH EM GEE.
@ tanduhman

Old 09-06-2012, 12:18 AM   #80808
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

@Black King: I'm eyeing the food on your plate because it looks delicious.
@Pool: Lol mirror shot but you still are adorable (and I do those all of the time)
@Tadnuhwhatever: Rippling muscles, and a hand me down shorts. You must be a Weasly.

So I decided today was the day I pretended to be a model.

Camera used was a tomato, which explains the quality and no I will not explain how that works.

Spoiler:

And suddenly color
Spoiler:

Old 09-06-2012, 12:28 AM   #80809
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I feel weird being the first to post. ._. *holds my breath*

Pretty. Love the mustache.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-06-2012, 12:29 AM   #80810
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

*punches Dev in the stomach* No! Bad!
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 09-06-2012, 12:59 AM   #80811
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Luna you are just pretty and awesome. :3
Old 09-06-2012, 01:45 AM   #80812
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hey, you stole my blue top boobies shot! D:<
TROLOLOLO jk jk jk
Awesome luna, you are sexxxaayyyy <3

Old 09-06-2012, 05:36 AM   #80813
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

That's it! Kiseki, fight for your blue top boobies shot! You did it first!
Luna, you look amazingly beautiful.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:46 AM   #80814
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
o.O . . . THAT BODY OH EM GEE.
@ tanduhman
Haha why thankyou! I think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
@Pool: Lol mirror shot but you still are adorable (and I do those all of the time)
@Tadnuhwhatever: Rippling muscles, and a hand me down shorts. You must be a Weasly.
Whats a weasly? 0_0 lol

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
Old 09-06-2012, 09:55 AM   #80815
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanduhman View Post
Whats a weasly? 0_0 lol
I believe that's a reference to Harry Potter, the Weasly brothers in that..passed down items of clothing to the younger brother etc.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 09-06-2012, 11:48 AM   #80816
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:

Camera used was a tomato, which explains the quality and no I will not explain how that works.

Spoiler:

And suddenly color
Spoiler:

That mustache is hawt.

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

Old 09-06-2012, 12:49 PM   #80817
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
If I weren't taken yet I would have gotten all
Yes, you are welcome.

Old 09-06-2012, 02:43 PM   #80818
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
If I weren't taken yet I would have gotten all
Yes, you are welcome.
wow and that is after just seeing his back. Imagine what effect the front would have.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 09-06-2012, 04:30 PM   #80819
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
I feel weird being the first to post. ._. *holds my breath*

Pretty. Love the mustache.
Oh Dev sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
Luna you are just pretty and awesome. :3
Thank you Raspy. <3

Quote:
Hey, you stole my blue top boobies shot! D:<
TROLOLOLO jk jk jk
Awesome luna, you are sexxxaayyyy <3
I did I couldn't resist!
Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
That's it! Kiseki, fight for your blue top boobies shot! You did it first!
Luna, you look amazingly beautiful.
Gracias
Quote:

Whats a weasly? 0_0 lol
It's a Harry Potter reference, like TRS said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
That mustache is hawt.
*Rubs my mustache on your hand*

Old 09-06-2012, 06:13 PM   #80820
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Spoiler:

And suddenly color
Spoiler:

Dayummmm , Quurl.!!!

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Closed Thread