Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: naruto will end up going out with ________ at the end
HINATA 7 36.84%
SASKURA 12 63.16%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-02-2011, 09:02 AM   #181
Alinah
Ninja Academy Student

Alinah has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Re: will naruto like hinata after she confessed her love for him????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Your ignorant if you think all naruhina fans base their opinions on the same thing. Especially with this. I personally think that naruhina is a far better couple, and more likely to happen. But I don't base my opinion on the fact of someone deserving anyone, or loving someone means they love you back.

So next time, make sure you get your facts straight, before you address an entire fanbase as a whole. Kaythnx.
It was mostly cause of the thread and I've seen many saying "she deserves him for confessing" ect, but sorry if I offended you

But I don't assume all do it, I just find it stupid that some actually do, it's not a valid argument and that's definitively not how love works. It's pretty sad some would believe so. Sometimes you need to give people a good view on things so they can see it's flaws.

But obviously I think that Naruto should be with someone he loves and loves him back, someone that would compliment him better make him want to be a better man, keep him straight and aint afraid to say what she thinks, a real relationship is all about communication and both being happy anyways. Otherwise it's doomed, in time it'ld die out.

And from what the manga has shown us Sakura is better at that than Hinata is atm, that could change ofcourse. If it would change I'ld come to like Hinata better aswell, but atm I really can't stand her shyness and i's like she's a shamed of who she is, always looking down on herself, thinking she is not good enough. It just makes me upset, you should be proud of who you are.

And yah, I agree with what someone said above, Naruto and Sakura are like Jiraya and Tsunade.
Alinah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 01:33 AM   #182
TobiramaSenju307
Genin

TobiramaSenju307 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

yes because every guy will instantly forget their love interest and go with a random stranger because they confessed love...

Quote:
Sakura is always being mean to Naruto and never really returned any affection
have you read part 2? sakura is always showing affection to naruto, including hugs and blushes, and shes almost never mean to him. even sai and yamato noticed how kind and gentle she is with him when hes not being pervy.

Last edited by TobiramaSenju307; 12-02-2011 at 01:35 AM.
TobiramaSenju307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 05:44 AM   #183
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

He loves her but not in the romantic way,if he did he wouldn't be kissing a pillow while dreaming about Sakura.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 08:28 AM   #184
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I personally do not like parallels with pairings. Make your own history, don't follow someone else's. If a pairing were to happen, say for example, Naruto and Sakura it should happen on their own terms, not because it seems similar in some respects to someone else's pairing. But to answer the topic at hand, a love confession alone isn't enough. She does need to spend some time with Naruto.

Last edited by Biggs Darklighter; 12-02-2011 at 08:31 AM.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 05:14 PM   #185
DreamsOnWings
Veteran Chunin

DreamsOnWings saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

He loves her, he loves her not.

Personally, I agree with Uchiha Maruko: He loves her. Just in a completely platonic way. It's one of his flaws; he has too much personal loyalty. Do you think he would not be just as angry if someone, say, attacked Shikamaru? Kiba? Neji? Sai? Ino? etc. We all know Naruto would die for any of his friends. He loves them all.

As for NaruSaku or NaruHina, I'm not really sure. Hinata has loved Naruto far longer than any other--BUT, she has practically no history with him. To me, love at first sight is just...ridiculous. I doubt Naruto would throw himself at just any girl who declared her love for him. He needs to know her first. As a shinobi, he should know that too. If he didn't, he could get stabbed in the back....

"Shadow and light are two sides of the same coin. One cannot exist without the other."~Princess Zelda from Legend of Zelda; Twilight Princess

"'Hope' is just a fool's dream that brings despair at the end"~ Liselotte Werckmeister from 11eyes

"If life were a joke, death would be funny. However, they put jokes in life so that you can laugh while Death comes for you."~ Foxpilot

~LinkxZelda~
~ShikamaruxTemari~

DreamsOnWings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 01:04 AM   #186
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamsOnWings View Post
He loves her, he loves her not.

Personally, I agree with Uchiha Maruko: He loves her. Just in a completely platonic way. It's one of his flaws; he has too much personal loyalty. Do you think he would not be just as angry if someone, say, attacked Shikamaru? Kiba? Neji? Sai? Ino? etc. We all know Naruto would die for any of his friends. He loves them all.

As for NaruSaku or NaruHina, I'm not really sure. Hinata has loved Naruto far longer than any other--BUT, she has practically no history with him. To me, love at first sight is just...ridiculous. I doubt Naruto would throw himself at just any girl who declared her love for him. He needs to know her first. As a shinobi, he should know that too. If he didn't, he could get stabbed in the back....
I don't think he would do that to any friend, only his really close friends, because Naruto doesn't risk his life for anyone.

Shika, Kiba, Neji, Ino there all his friends and none of them are his best friends, he would be depressed if any of them died but i don't think that Naruto would easily risk he's life for anyone.

Sorry if my post was too long.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I'm not trying to hide anything. it's just that I don't want to see."
-Leo Baskerville.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by TheBraveShinobi; 12-03-2011 at 01:12 AM.
TheBraveShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 07:11 AM   #187
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

hinata>>>>naruto>>>>sakura>>>>sasuke hates everyone.
but i just don't know anymore.
maybe naruhina.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:48 AM   #188
hendersonmyrose
Freshmen Academy Student

hendersonmyrose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i dont think that naruto will like hinata.

Last edited by hendersonmyrose; 12-06-2011 at 04:50 AM.
hendersonmyrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:10 AM   #189
PrInce AbhIshek
Freshmen Academy Student

PrInce AbhIshek is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Who the heck says Naruto and Sakura. Sakura doesnt loves naruto shes just a friend. She is always after Sasuke. Hinata is soo awesome , she loves naruto truly. And that sakura should not get anything , shes just dumb about sasuke. Hinata and Naruto for me.
PrInce AbhIshek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 03:22 AM   #190
SHINOBI OF DARKNESS
Ninja Academy Student

SHINOBI OF DARKNESS is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrInce AbhIshek View Post
Who the heck says Naruto and Sakura. Sakura doesnt loves naruto shes just a friend. She is always after Sasuke. Hinata is soo awesome , she loves naruto truly. And that sakura should not get anything , shes just dumb about sasuke. Hinata and Naruto for me.
Can you prove that?, perhaps Yamato's and Sai's incomplete sentences say something else. Naruto does not know Hinata.
SHINOBI OF DARKNESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:18 AM   #191
Sasuke8642
Freshmen Academy Student

Sasuke8642 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yes most likely
Sasuke8642 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 08:28 AM   #192
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

roullex uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Its hard to choose because naruto likes sakura.
Old 08-09-2012, 03:28 PM   #193
juliaxx
Freshmen Academy Student

juliaxx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Have you guys forgotten about the time that Hinata was training at night by that waterfall when her, Shino, Kiba and Naruto were on a mission to retrieve that bug?
Naruto saw her out there and practically fell in love with her, but he didn't know that it was her because she fled right after she saw that he had seen her since I think she was naked haha.
But his face when he saw here was so cute and lovely, I'm sure he felt something big when he saw her.
And when his friends asked him where he was he said "I just saw this beautiful girl out by the waterfall..."
So yeah, I really think Hinata and Naruto are going to get together eventually because this was foreshadowing a relationship between them, c:
juliaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 06:30 AM   #194
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hinatas is more well endowed and sakura will never go for naruto so its seems like a logical choice for me?

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 11:09 AM   #195
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Naruto may have been obllivious to Sakura in Part I but that beats Sakura hurting Naruto emotionally and physically in Part I. Sakura cased the pain of Naruto and hinata was too shy to help or know of his pain. ALso Hinata was not even allowed to go near him so how was she supposed to help. I do not see sakura helping Naruto.

In the begininng when Iruka was stating teams. Hinata was dissapointed she was not on Naruto's team

naruto also cheered on Lee and he was not being verbally abused. Naruto was alos impressed that she was not giving up. But you did make a fair point.

Did Sakura give Naruto a confident boost NO so I did make a good point. And If Naruto was defeated by Garra he would think that Fate is real. Also all of his chakra points would be out and Naruto would not have seen Saskue vs Garra. If Sakura had to find and get Naruto it would take tooo much time Garra would have killed Saskue so I did make a good point yet again.

Doing more or not Hinata still saved Naruto...thus saving the village. She risked her life and said I LOVE YOU ..(first). IT gave Naruto the rage and strenght to fight back so yeah that is a good point

Minato was unconfident before he met his love. She made him a man and Minato said that himself

You can say if. We all know Sakura was the first girl he fell in love with. Kushina said do not do it and her advice was spot on. Hinata is the next girl he is falling for

At least we can agree on something

In this case it was. If hinata did not do it Naruto would have died. Its not like she left the bodyguard for dead he was okay... for the most part and what could Hinata do for him. It is not always good to follow the rules just look at Obito and Kakshi their quote says it all ""Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum! If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! "

Sakura had to cry out for Naruto. So she was not going to do anything. She did know Naruto was fighting pain and did not do anything. What could she do... even if she did help she was definetly not going to say "I lOVE YOU"

He would not ditch Hinata after all they have been through. Hinata has shown feelings for Naruto and vice versa.Do youu think he will just let Hinata go. He will not let her suffer like that. Why would you not go for her when you can not go with Sakura

Girl code was just for fun.

But you did miss some of my other disscussions.

How do you explain when KM Naruto saved Hinata and Sakura. He totally showed more feelings toward Hinata than Sakura

Lately Naruto has shown more emotion towards Hinata than sakura
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:38 AM   #196
xXbloksXx
Freshmen Academy Student

xXbloksXx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Cool Re: will naruto like hinata after she confessed her love for him????

to be honest i think at the end of the war Naruto is most likely gonna be selected as the 6th Hokage for his efforts in the war and i dont think hes gonna be with Hinata or Sakura he will probably not be with anyone but i do hope Naruto and Hinata will get together but unfortunetly we never know until it happens... Go! NaruHina
xXbloksXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 05:46 PM   #197
Missy Sensei
Academy Graduate

Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

At this point, it's kinda hard to tell because at this point in the anime and the manga, he's been really busy with the war so all we've really been getting were little moments to guess on. I'm a NaruHina fan, so of course I want him to love Hinata after she confessed her love for him. However if there isn't any REAL interaction between them, then it's most likely not going to happen. I'm not a huge fan of NaruSaku, but if it were to happen then I would suck it up and deal with it only because Naruto wanted Sakura that bad, and I want him to get everything he wants, especially the title of Hokage. But fingers crossed that he has a change of heart and sees what an amazing girl Hinata really is
Old 09-01-2012, 10:32 AM   #198
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Personally I think no one, but if it had to be one, I think it would be Sakura since that's the girl he always wanted, not to mention NaruSaku just have more development and they also have conflict, something that a real relationship needs, and personally I think NaruSaku are more fit for each other than I think NaruHina are, I think Hinata needs to stop being just about Naruto, and to add, Naruto hasn't shown any interest in Hinata at all.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:48 PM   #199
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

^ AS if

Naruto has lost feelings for love towards Sakura. When has their been a NaruSaku moment lately

NaruSaku is more like a brother/Sister relation ship. They help eacher but there is no sexual tension between either
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 03:38 PM   #200
Tenz
Genin

Tenz saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

She already did confess her love to Naruto (During Pein vs Naruto)

Tags
hinata, naruhina, narusaku, naruto, sakura