Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 08-31-2012, 07:57 PM   #1
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default New Final Fantasy Game.

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy.

Kinda lame if you ask me haha.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2lrrie&s=6

Twitter page......https://twitter.com/Square_Portal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 08:12 PM   #2
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: New Final Fantasy Game.

I think Final fantasy's 13's utters are chaffed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 11:25 AM   #3
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

The FFXIII series is probably going to end with six games.\

In other words, Square Enix is making the sequel the no one wants to make a sequel of.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 11:27 AM   #4
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

They might install a DEFENSE and MP system THIS time.
Old 09-01-2012, 03:34 PM   #5
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
The FFXIII series is probably going to end with six games.\

In other words, Square Enix is making the sequel the no one wants to make a sequel of.
haha, I was expecting that as well.........But at least its confirmed that this is the final chapter in the Lightning saga.

Though this is SE I'm talking about. I wouldin't be surprised if they come out with some game that stars lightning only that continues the previous ga.........oh wait.

Last edited by Sagepain; 09-01-2012 at 05:52 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 03:39 PM   #6
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

the girl that is considered the female verison of Cloud is getting another game wow

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 03:43 PM   #7
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
I think Final fantasy's 13's utters are chaffed.
I want Final Fantasy versus 13 already, dE fork is taking Square so long in giving us that good game

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 03:44 PM   #8
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Kingdom Hearts 3 moved down another spot on Square's to do list?

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 06:52 PM   #9
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It looks like it, Pie. Why do they do this to us? Do they not hear how many people are waiting for KH3? They can do the next FF whenever they want...we've been waiting for KH 3 for years now.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 06:53 PM   #10
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

^ Along with Versus XIII.

I'm Tired of the "Lightning Saga".

Last edited by Sagepain; 09-01-2012 at 11:03 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 06:54 PM   #11
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

You guys do know that the crater of KH is working hard on Final Fantasy versus 13, hence why the gameplay for both games are the same

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 09-01-2012, 07:39 PM   #12
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
You guys do know that the crater of KH is working hard on Final Fantasy versus 13, hence why the gameplay for both games are the same
And when Versus 13 was first announced, it was in 2006. Six years before ... and they haven't even finished the game apparently. How long is it going to take to make Kingdom Hearts III then? Twelve years?

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 11:05 PM   #13
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

The story of FF13 definitely needed another game to finish the story. But it sounds like this will be a completely different game than just about any other FF game ever. I'll wait to see some gameplay and plot trailers. But my first impression of this game is.....not good.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 11:09 PM   #14
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
And when Versus 13 was first announced, it was in 2006. Six years before ... and they haven't even finished the game apparently. How long is it going to take to make Kingdom Hearts III then? Twelve years?
I thought you would know that they made him and his team stop work on Versus 13 to help the fail known as 13/2, but now he's working on it again, assuming him and square are not lying to us