Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

View Poll Results: Are you a Hero or a Villain?
True Blue Hero 0 0%
Bonafide Villian 2 100.00%
Both 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-28-2012, 11:26 PM   #1
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default DC Universe Online Issues

OK I'm not actually sure if anyone plays the game on the site, but if you do this is a thread about DC Universe Online and I just wanted to address some of the issues I have with the game and kind of like ask why and see what any other people had to say on these matters.

1. The Mic- OK so I have blue tooth , but I also play the game for free and all this time when I thought that my blue tooth that mysteriously broken I found out that people who play for free can't use the mics and I find that to be completely unfair I mean I know that they need to make money, but with all the DLC's and stuff I just found no reason to cut off my communication with the other players. I mean if you have some good advice for a another player or a plan on how to win a PVP match you have to type it in and that takes far too long so by the time you type it you've already lost the lead or lost the match.

2. The Money- OK I understand that I'm playing for free, but because I'm playing for free I have to work a lot harder than the I think they call them Legendary players so why is is that I can only hold up to 2000 dollars and when I spend those 2000 dollars they don't even let me take 200 dollars out of the the rest of the money I have, I mean I have over 900,000,000 dollars that can't use right now that worked hard for.

3. Sad lv 30- now this is more of a gaming community issue and I want to know why lv 30 players with iconic gears are sitting up here challenging lv 8's and 16's but not one time do they ever challenge a lv 30 or someone on the same lv as them. Now don't get me wrong I know they all aren't like that, but for the most part the ones that hang out outside the safe houses are just sad and I did notice how up until I made it to level 30 that I was getting changed to duels by lv 30's all the time.

4. The Unspoken Dueling Rules- Now I was willing to go along with the unspoken rules of no super charge and no soder cola's because at the time everyone was trying to save those for those almost impossible to beat alerts and raids, but I have electricity powers and suddenly there has been a new unspoken rule going around saying that healers can't use their healing moves or if there are any powers that allow you to summon anything you're not allowed to summon or transform and I'm wondering like why aren't certain people allowed to use their powers and why is it that I as a healer can't be in healer role, but this other guy can be in tank or controller role?

5. Stress of being the healer- OK I understand that when it come to PVP matches or anything that requires a group that the healers powers are vital, but what I don't understand is how if something goes wrong that everything is blamed on the healer. Now personally I do my healing job very well and as long as I am alive, none of my teammates will die however, my healing range can only go so far, so if you're all the way across the board and you die then you can't blame me for that and on top of that I also notice how when I'm getting focus fired that rarely anyone comes to help me even though the match basically does depend upon my healing powers and it's not just me it happens to all the healers.

6. New Player Bashing- OK I've had this game since it first came out so I've personally never had this problem, but I do see, especially when I used to be Hero. If a new player comes up to you and ask you a question, no matter how simple or common knowledge I might be to you, why can't you just answer their questions instead of wasting hours calling the guy or girl and idiot or noob because it's not like you were never a noob yourself, not single one of us can say that perfect at the game when we first came in. I personally ran over to level 30 mission when I first came out the ship because I didn't know I wasn't supposed to be there and got killed, very quickly. One of my friend never repaired his armor and temporarily lost his weapon. I can remember a time when people use to wear funny looking outfits because they didn't now they didn't have to wear whatever new gear they got and could just change it with the style tab and finally I can remember a time when lv 10's use to try and fight the bounties. So why is it that so many people are acting like they've never been new before?

Has anyone else had any issues like this?

Do you have anything to say on these Issues?

Do you have some different Issues you'd like to point out?

And finally can anyone tell me why these issues even exist in the first place?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:33 PM   #2
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: DC Universe Online Issues

I quit the game because of the super long update time

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:34 PM   #3
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
I quit the game because of the super long update time
Yeah those can be long, but over all I still think its a good game.

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 08-29-2012, 12:43 AM   #4
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

I so want to play this game! >.<
But, Tera seems better.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:52 AM   #5
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Played it on the PS3, yeah, found it very boring, I enjoyed Guild Wars 2 a lot more

Edit: and there were a lot of trolls challenging me to fights when they were level 20 or higher and I was I only 3, that's why I was a solo player

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 01:08 AM   #6
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Played it on the PS3, yeah, found it very boring, I enjoyed Guild Wars 2 a lot more

Edit: and there were a lot of trolls challenging me to fights when they were level 20 or higher and I was I only 3, that's why I was a solo player
I noticed that too and yet as soon has I hit level 30 I no longer got challenged as much and when I got second PVP suit they stopped completely.

Old 09-01-2012, 04:26 AM   #7
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Yeah the hero's kind of suck on this game, I mean I'm pretty sure its not all of them, but majority and I should know I used to be one.

All they do is complain, I mean there was even a time that we were in a legends match and we were winning and they were complaining about HOW we were winning and I just didn't get that. They complained about me stealing their kills when I actually trying to help them because if I hadn't come they would have died so what kill was a really stealing.

If a new player come in and starts asking questions they act their god or something and bash them, basically saying "how dare you have questions about this game that you just got today and after just making it off the brainiac ship"

However, ever since I became villain I love it, they don't complain, they don't bash new characters, they actually look out for each other and their league members and we rock PVP, I mean when I was hero, 9 times out of 10 we lost all our PVP matches, but ever since I became villain that 9 times out of 10 has switch from losses to wins.

And its really sad that community wise the villains act more like hero's and the hero's act like villains, I mean villains have a sense of honor and the hero's don't and what's really sad to me is that I can't even work under my favorite DC character Batman just because the heroes are so lame about everything and once again I just want to point out that it's not all of them, but most of them.

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dc universe online, game, heroes, issues, villian