Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 08-31-2012, 07:56 PM   #21
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Sharingan triple threat

Umm Itachi still has tsukiyomi even without ms as shown in part 1. So either Kakashi and Sasuke fight with their eyes closed and get wrecked or the fight with their eyes open and get tsukiyomi'd. Either way Itachi wins

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 08:05 PM   #22
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
Putting your blatantly biased speed feat for Itachi aside (hell no he didn't blitz Bee, and he definitely didn't defeat him, do you call perfectly countering a technique a defeat, Bee transformed his hand and blocked the shuriken, that's called a counter) there are quite a few things I disagree with here.

Ok I might be inclined to give Itachi the slight edge in speed but I'd say that his best speed / reaction feats have been due to his perceptual abilities more than actual physical abilities. Cutting Oro's hand clean off with a kunai before getting attacked, dodging all of Sasuke's shuriken from close range, and evading Bee's seven swords dance are all impressive but the first one had to do with him noticing he was about to be blindsided, the second one seems feasible for a skilled sharingan user, and the third one might have to do with him not having a huge ego like Sasuke and knowing when to back down when he's outmatched. The biggest point for Itachi in the speed department for me has to be that Kakashi and Sasuke could barely see his movements even with sharingan.

It being "Itachi hands down" is definitely not true, that's obvious just by the things I see in your analysis. The two areas where you have Itachi ranked highest are either intangible or useless. Strategy is anyone's game, yes Itachi is the best but how long do you think he's had to develop the strategies for his greatest feats. He had years of freedom to plan on how he would lose to Sasuke and to think about a safeguard against Tobi revealing the truth. He also had years to think about what to do with Shisui's eye and even that plan didn't work out perfectly. And finally he had some unspecified time period to learn about the history of Izanagi and to train to learn Izanami. In battle I wouldn't place Itachi and Kakashi's strategy making abilities far enough apart for it to make a difference. And ocular genjutsu is USELESS here. Kakashi can see through it and Sasuke can see through a possibly match it as long as there's no MS involved.

How is there no counter strategy against him? In base he's got five things you need to worry about katon techniques, shuriken techniques, suiton techniques, bunshin, and genjutsu. Kakashi has both suiton and doton, countering shuriken won't be difficult for an expert sharingan user in the middle of a forest, genjutsu won't be helpful, and Kakashi can use bunshin of his own. I think you're forgetting location in your analysis. Kakashi is the only one here with tracking and concealment techniques. He can summon dogs, use his own amplified sense of smell, hide underground, or use Hidden Mist. If anyone needs to be countered it's him.
You realize this is the same Itachi that was captain of the anbu black ops at 13. This is the same Itachi that had no trouble reacting to KM Naruto. He could easily react to Kakashi and Sasuke. This is the same Itachi who discovered the weakness to chibaku tensei in mere seconds. Itachi can also see through their attacks like a window.

Making this thread with no sharingan would be better.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:10 PM   #23
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoXNaruto View Post
Umm Itachi still has tsukiyomi even without ms as shown in part 1. So either Kakashi and Sasuke fight with their eyes closed and get wrecked or the fight with their eyes open and get tsukiyomi'd. Either way Itachi wins
No...just no. Kishi never showed Itachi's eye when he used Tsukuyomi on Kakashi (he probably didn't have a design for Itachi's Mangekyo yet). It's later stated that Tsukuyomi is (exclusively) an MS technique. Tsukuyomi is off the table in this fight.

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:43 AM   #24
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
You realize this is the same Itachi that was captain of the anbu black ops at 13. This is the same Itachi that had no trouble reacting to KM Naruto. He could easily react to Kakashi and Sasuke. This is the same Itachi who discovered the weakness to chibaku tensei in mere seconds. Itachi can also see through their attacks like a window.

Making this thread with no sharingan would be better.
Listing off titles and isolated feats means nothing. Kakashi was also in the ANBU Black Ops at an even younger age. But hey I'll play your game. This is the Kakashi who graduated the academy at 5 (2 years before Itachi) and became a chuunin at 6 (4 years before Itachi). This is the same Kakashi who's not only reacting to RM Naruto but just managed to perform a technique so quickly Tobi didn't even see it, Tobi who fought on par with Minato, the fastest shinobi in history. Itachi without MS is not more versatile than Kakashi and you basically ignored all the points I made in my post.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:54 AM   #25
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post
No...just no. Kishi never showed Itachi's eye when he used Tsukuyomi on Kakashi (he probably didn't have a design for Itachi's Mangekyo yet). It's later stated that Tsukuyomi is (exclusively) an MS technique. Tsukuyomi is off the table in this fight.
Regardless of that. Itachi is Capable of putting people in his genjutsu by pointing at them. Since Kakashi/Itachi are clearly superior to sasuke. And Kakashi not having shown an particular resistance to genjutsu makes this an easy match for itachi.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:21 AM   #26
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Listing off titles and isolated feats means nothing. Kakashi was also in the ANBU Black Ops at an even younger age. But hey I'll play your game. This is the Kakashi who graduated the academy at 5 (2 years before Itachi) and became a chuunin at 6 (4 years before Itachi). This is the same Kakashi who's not only reacting to RM Naruto but just managed to perform a technique so quickly Tobi didn't even see it, Tobi who fought on par with Minato, the fastest shinobi in history. Itachi without MS is not more versatile than Kakashi and you basically ignored all the points I made in my post.
You're argument is invalid, Genjutsu GG. Please rematch the fight with Kakashi and Itachi, he easily out cloned him. You don't need more jutsu when you can use the sharingan like Itachi. Kakashi didn't react to RM Naruto. All he did was Kamui his clone. There's a difference between seeing something move fast and reacting to it.

Old 09-04-2012, 01:39 PM   #27
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
You're argument is invalid, Genjutsu GG. Please rematch the fight with Kakashi and Itachi, he easily out cloned him. You don't need more jutsu when you can use the sharingan like Itachi. Kakashi didn't react to RM Naruto. All he did was Kamui his clone. There's a difference between seeing something move fast and reacting to it.
Basic genjutsu isn't going to be enough to take down Kakashi. There's a reason Itachi instantly resorted to Tsukuyomi. Also, I never saw Kakashi get "outcloned" whatever that means. Ummm yes you do need more jutsu, the sharingan isn't going to perform ninjutsu for him. Yes there is a difference, Kakashi saw RM Naruto and reacted to his attack to teleport him. Kamui requires focus on a specific spot and Kakashi has to control the size and location of the barrier, ergo he has to react to the movements of the object he's trying to teleport.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:18 PM   #28
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Basic genjutsu isn't going to be enough to take down Kakashi. There's a reason Itachi instantly resorted to Tsukuyomi. Also, I never saw Kakashi get "outcloned" whatever that means. Ummm yes you do need more jutsu, the sharingan isn't going to perform ninjutsu for him. Yes there is a difference, Kakashi saw RM Naruto and reacted to his attack to teleport him. Kamui requires focus on a specific spot and Kakashi has to control the size and location of the barrier, ergo he has to react to the movements of the object he's trying to teleport.
Put it this way. If Kakashi fought BM Naruto hand to hand combat, He gets blitzed. Simple as that.

It took him down in Part 1 when he had a normal sharingan on, it will just take him down again. He got out cloned remember because they were using water clones and Kakashi thought he had him, but then Itachi had another water clone and that clone blew up but Kakashi escaped barely.

Itachi caught Oro in a basic genjutsu, why can't he catch Kakashi in one? Itachi is still very skilled even without genjutsu but like I said, these two can't hope to touch Itachi with his sharingan. Their sharingan are scrap compared to his. They have NO chance.

He can see through all their attacks. Before his eyes, all of their jutsu are rendered useless.

Last edited by MinatoXNaruto; 09-04-2012 at 07:22 PM.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:37 AM   #29
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Kakashi the dark horse takes it with kamui.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:13 AM   #30
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I miss King Kakashi
But kakashi is burened with Amaterasu before he can Kaumi BoTH
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:26 AM   #31
Fukai Tsumi
Apprentice Genin

Fukai Tsumi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Itachi and Kakashi are both significantly superior to Sasuke with these limitations. Itachi held his own against Kakashi, Kurenai and Gai without MS for a significant period of time, thus I judge Itachi as superior to Kakashi. Itachi wins.
Old 11-28-2012, 04:52 AM   #32
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Itachi and Saskue would team up to take Kakashi out and Itachi would kill himself cuz he can not hurt his bro
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:53 PM   #33
Fukai Tsumi
Apprentice Genin

Fukai Tsumi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Itachi and Saskue would team up to take Kakashi out and Itachi would kill himself cuz he can not hurt his bro
Lolu, PoP, lolu. Trololo and all that, you funny guy, you.