Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 08-31-2012, 12:16 PM   #1
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Naruto is taking over our society!!

I just watched Norway's got talent, and the first participants danced to "Kesei Gyuatuen" (or somethinng) , a famous naruto soundtrack, and they were really good!!

plus, I did a little experiment on chat roulette. I wore my tobi mask while sitting in lotus, and sooo many recognised it!!

Owner of the Official Might Guy Fanclub!!
Leewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 12:48 PM   #2
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Naruto is taking over our society!!

So armies are gonna try to use Jutsus?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit: Black King

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 12:56 PM   #3
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

exactly!!! Shinra tensei big time!!!

Old 08-31-2012, 12:59 PM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

nice~ it's really becoming global now

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 01:39 PM   #5
Lia_Uchiha
Apprentice Genin

Location: In a cave high up in the mountains of the Hidden Mist village, with Itachi OF COURSE.
Lia_Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy i wish it was possible to use jutsu's in armies, haha the soldiers wouldn't remain "soldiers" because they would be ninjas LOL
Lia_Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 01:45 PM   #6
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

We have real life ninjas in the military's, they full under the C.I.A. branch and there also units known as Spec Ops

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 01:06 PM   #7
Leewannabe
Chunin

^

Old 09-03-2012, 01:07 PM   #8
Leewannabe
Chunin

^I know, it was just a title hoping it would get people interested!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
We have real life ninjas in the military's, they full under the C.I.A. branch and there also units known as Spec Ops
I checked out their stuff online... It was cool!

Old 09-07-2012, 06:00 AM   #9
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Well it's a show that is probably all over the world likely, so considering that, there are likely to be people who like the songs and that to it, since that tends to really go hand in hand with liking something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lia_Uchiha View Post
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy i wish it was possible to use jutsu's in armies, haha the soldiers wouldn't remain "soldiers" because they would be ninjas LOL
Well people can actually pratice in ninjitsu, which is basically training you body like a ninja.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:12 AM   #10
Ariana Dean
Apprentice Genin

Ariana Dean has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ariana Dean has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Well,most people know about Naruto and i do really hope it takes over our society.
N
E
J
I

Where are u?I want u back.
Proud to be a Muslim
Ariana Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:54 AM   #11
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

yeeaaah... ima go out on a limb here and say the part of society that has all the nukes isn't using chat roulette.

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:52 PM   #12
Leewannabe
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Well it's a show that is probably all over the world likely, so considering that, there are likely to be people who like the songs and that to it, since that tends to really go hand in hand with liking something.Well people can actually pratice in ninjitsu, which is basically training you body like a ninja.
Isnt that taijutsu??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariana Dean View Post
Well,most people know about Naruto and i do really hope it takes over our society.
me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
yeeaaah... ima go out on a limb here and say the part of society that has all the nukes isn't using chat roulette.
lol