Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 09-02-2012, 09:16 AM   #2341
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Tier List - Group Debate

@Minato Where does it say full knowledge in the OP?

Danzo's Kotoammy is what keeps him higher.

Except Minato can't touch the 3rd.

He can't take on friggin Gyuki. Bee does his whirlwind joint and blows him away.

Sure now Kakashi could possibly be moved up. You have to rememeber this isn't always up to date with the current manga. Although keeping track of full power A may be a bit much for him.

again where does it say full knowledge? Itachi isn't taking BM Naruto, if Kurama is faster than 6Tails then he's not taking him either. Pain he could possibly take, but Chibaku Tensei is a problem for him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 09-02-2012 at 09:18 AM.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 09:31 AM   #2342
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hey i am back and i going to complain about suigetsu again (Brace Yourself)

The main thing is even with full prep suigetsu does not get demon fish in this list because BG defaults take place in the konoha crater a place with no water at all and its hard carrying a lakes worth of water with you.

Just Think who would you rather fight? A Kage which blows craters in the ground with her punches? A gaara with heavier sand? A old lady with 10 puppets with various poisionous weapons?

Or a dude which can only turn into water. Hell if i had enough thirst i could drink suigetsu. Anyway mainpoint I bet you would rather fight suigetsu?

He does not belong there with the kages or even chiyo who would manhandle him because of poison/numbers. Suigetsu does not belong anywhere else but High tier until he actually shows some respectable offensive capabilties that do not require a lakes worth of water.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:02 AM   #2343
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Regardless of location, full power Suigetsu is still Fish mode. From my understanding full prep is whatever they need to be at their full power

Chiyo wouldn't be able to hurt suigetsu with weapons. You fail to understand how great hydrification really is. You can't do physical damage to him without disrupting his technique. He's essentially a logia..

It's not also who can beat who, but general feats also apply. And surviving a mountain buster in the Narutoverse is a pretty damn good feat. Same goes for duking it out with a bijuu.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 09-02-2012 at 10:04 AM.
Old 09-02-2012, 10:17 AM   #2344
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Regardless of location, full power Suigetsu is still Fish mode. From my understanding full prep is whatever they need to be at their full power

So suigetsu gets his fish form. Doesnt stop tsunade from punching the ground open and letting suigetsu sink away in the ground. Or Gold Sand which can slice apart again and again and again etc.

Chiyo wouldn't be able to hurt suigetsu with weapons. You fail to understand how great hydrification really is. You can't do physical damage to him without disrupting his technique. He's essentially a logia..

Yes except he doesnt have any water attacks or his sword. Hes a ghost cant be harmed and cant harm much himself. I think some kind of poison (which chiyo should have)will easily affects suigetsu since it would mix with his water form.

Yes but what damage can suigetsu actually do? <- this is my main issue if a character is that high is should be because they have both above avarage offensive and defensive capabilities that are not dependant on some gimmick(turning into water).

It's not also who can beat who, but general feats also apply. And surviving a mountain buster in the Narutoverse is a pretty damn good feat. Same goes for duking it out with a bijuu.
Thats only because of his gimmick. What can he do against the bijuu nothing?
He basicly a living praticedoll for the higher tiers.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Yes

Last edited by BMC1994; 09-06-2012 at 07:49 AM.
Old 09-02-2012, 10:24 AM   #2345
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cult of personality View Post
the following people could stomp orochimaru, edo tensei or no edo tensei:
A
naruto uzumaki - sage mode
sasuke uchiha
second mizukage
kisame hoshigaki
muu
sage mode jiraiya
onoki

he needs to be moved waaaaaay down/
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:43 AM   #2346
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

The dude knocked back a bijuu. Now what If he did that to others in the verse? He would smother them.

Since when can Tsunade punch a whole that deep? Maybe in the video games.

Your right, he doesnt have much. But he can just run anyone over or drown them. I'd assume he has more jutsu but he tends to stick with swords

Did Chiyo even use poison? I don't remember that.

EDIT: I just looked back on the fish and it's a lot smaller than I remembered, so maybe not

Cult, all of those people are above Oro on this list

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 09-02-2012 at 10:47 AM.
Old 09-02-2012, 10:54 AM   #2347
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Orochimaru with Edo Tensei is above them, even though they could still annihirape him.
Old 09-02-2012, 11:16 AM   #2348
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
@Minato Where does it say full knowledge in the OP?

Danzo's Kotoammy is what keeps him higher.

Except Minato can't touch the 3rd.

He can't take on friggin Gyuki. Bee does his whirlwind joint and blows him away.

Sure now Kakashi could possibly be moved up. You have to rememeber this isn't always up to date with the current manga. Although keeping track of full power A may be a bit much for him.

again where does it say full knowledge? Itachi isn't taking BM Naruto, if Kurama is faster than 6Tails then he's not taking him either. Pain he could possibly take, but Chibaku Tensei is a problem for him.
When did Danzo use Kotoamatsukami? I don't remember that.

If Naruto can do it, Minato sure as hell can do it. Especially when he has his tags set up, are you crazy? Why can't he do the same thing Naruto did? He's smarter than him, sure it would only take him a couple minutes at the most to realize that only the 3rd raikage can injure himself. The Raikage can't touch him anyway so Minato has all day.

Someone above me said that tier debate rules is that everyone has full prep and knowledge. I never said Itachi could take BM Naruto...but he needs to be right under him, in the GOD tier.

He is taking Kurama. What speed feats does Kurama have actually? He's a big target. That's Amaterasu all day, or he gets put under control by Itachi just like when Madara and Tobi controlled him, then proceeds to get Totsuka'd.

Pain is not unstoppable. With full knowledge and prep, Itachi would beat him just like other characters could.

MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:27 AM   #2349
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Ignoring the rest because it's just a bunch of wank:

Quote:
Someone above me said that tier debate rules is that everyone has full prep and knowledge
Try actually checking the rules before you start citing them, numbnuts.

Quote:
For this particular list, characters have prep and are at full power in order to keep them in one placement. Otherwise, this list goes by Default battleground rules.
Quote:
Note: Characters only have one day of Prep.
One day of prep and only the knowledge they already possess.
Old 09-02-2012, 11:59 AM   #2350
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The dude knocked back a bijuu. Now what If he did that to others in the verse? He would smother them.

Since when can Tsunade punch a whole that deep? Maybe in the video games.

Your right, he doesnt have much. But he can just run anyone over or drown them. I'd assume he has more jutsu but he tends to stick with swords

Did Chiyo even use poison? I don't remember that.

EDIT: I just looked back on the fish and it's a lot smaller than I remembered, so maybe not

Cult, all of those people are above Oro on this list
Wouldnt like even a genin just walk on suigetsu (he is water) XD. Tsunade always has katsuyus acid which should pwn suigetsu. There is also the option of running.

Demon fish is really overated i bet you that chouza could easily smash demon fish multiple times.

About chiyo i am not sure maybe it was sasori i was thinking of. But as a puppetmaster with prep she should come with poison.

Quote:
Quote:
Yes
Old 09-02-2012, 01:05 PM   #2351
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I think Kurama should be moved down. When he was attacking Konoha it only took Minato and Kushina to seal him.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 02:13 PM   #2352
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Ok, one day of prep = full prep for Minato and Itachi. It would only take a couple of minutes for Minato to set up his tags around the area and Itachi could still wreck Pain with 1 day of prep, just like other characters.

MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 02:14 PM   #2353
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
I think Kurama should be moved down. When he was attacking Konoha it only took Minato and Kushina to seal him.
"only"?

ok

the main problem with kurama is that he is vulnerable to the sharingan.
Ag_Surfr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:12 PM   #2354
Bijuubomb
Freshmen Academy Student

Bijuubomb has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Legend Tier
Rikudo Sennin
Kabuto w/ edo
Hashirama
Madara
Tobi w/ rinnegan
BM naruto

Senpō: Chō Ōdama Rasengan

Bijūdama
Bijuubomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:13 PM   #2355
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cult of personality View Post
the following people could stomp orochimaru, edo tensei or no edo tensei:
A
naruto uzumaki - sage mode
sasuke uchiha
second mizukage
kisame hoshigaki
muu
sage mode jiraiya
onoki

he needs to be moved waaaaaay down.
Old 09-29-2012, 07:52 PM   #2356
Bazk
Genin Elite

Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

should sasuke really be on the highest list? he is not itachi or anything and we havent seen him doing anything good yet just having luck and had "friends" helping him like he got killed by killerbee or would have been without jugo or karin
he should be on kage tier he is annoying to kill but not really more then that
Bazk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 01:39 AM   #2357
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazk View Post
should sasuke really be on the highest list? he is not itachi or anything and we havent seen him doing anything good yet just having luck and had "friends" helping him like he got killed by killerbee or would have been without jugo or karin
he should be on kage tier he is annoying to kill but not really more then that
As everyone knows I am no Sasuke fan, but the Sasuke that got stomped by Bee is not the same way we've witnessed recently. Amaterasu sword and projectiles are pretty ridiculous. And a lot of his scaling has to do with that unknown EMS ability we are waiting for that will probably be really OP, knowing how much Kishi wanks Uchihas.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 01:56 AM   #2358
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
As everyone knows I am no Sasuke fan, but the Sasuke that got stomped by Bee is not the same way we've witnessed recently. Amaterasu sword and projectiles are pretty ridiculous. And a lot of his scaling has to do with that unknown EMS ability we are waiting for that will probably be really OP, knowing how much Kishi wanks Uchihas.
Shouldnt he be demoted until we actually see some stuff from him.

Quote:
Quote:
Yes
Old 09-30-2012, 08:29 AM   #2359
Bazk
Genin Elite

Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Shouldnt he be demoted until we actually see some stuff from him.
yeah exactly you cant put someone high up because he might have some super powers.
Bazk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:48 PM   #2360
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Out of pure curiosity -

We've been looking at some people to add to the BG council and maybe give some powers.
Anyone in particular looking to try to update this?
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote