Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 08-29-2012, 06:41 PM   #61
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: WoW players, which realm style is the best?

I play WoW all the time D=
Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:21 PM   #62
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

^when will you let me play with you and the others in dungeons.... D=
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:30 PM   #63
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Dunno o.o
Old 08-30-2012, 01:17 AM   #64
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I played with Wooster once! I would say I played with Luna, but she was dead most of the time, so I don't think that counts...
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:39 PM   #65
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

It would be an honor to play with you guys!
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:41 PM   #66
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
I played with Wooster once! I would say I played with Luna, but she was dead most of the time, so I don't think that counts...
I would blame the priest for that. Who was..oh yes... you!
Old 08-30-2012, 07:43 PM   #67
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Anytime anyone dies for any reason, always blame Dev.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:43 PM   #68
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Agreed.
Old 08-30-2012, 07:45 PM   #69
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

*Claps*

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:46 PM   #70
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

No one ever helps me in that game. I fell of a giant hill once and landed in the middle of the forest, and there was another guy just breezily killing everything, and then I asked him where I was, and he just ran away, leaving a gigantic pack of Nightsabers to devour my level 6 flesh in the moonlight.
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Quote:
Old 08-30-2012, 08:13 PM   #71
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I would blame the priest for that. Who was..oh yes... you!
Hey, bro. One step forward, two steps back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
Anytime anyone dies for any reason, always blame Dev.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Agreed.
Get out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
*Claps*
*squints*
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:28 PM   #72
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Pick whisperwind, im on that server in a nice guild and all

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 09:55 PM   #73
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*sees Balluna*
*Claps clearly unimpressed*
Old 08-31-2012, 08:37 PM   #74
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

You guys. Mages suck. Why did I pick it?
Quote:
Old 08-31-2012, 08:40 PM   #75
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

No one sucks, the game is soooo easy now.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:45 PM   #76
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

My Night Elf is so slow! And all my spells take so much time to build up.
Quote:
Old 08-31-2012, 09:09 PM   #77
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

That's why you need a tank.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:11 PM   #78
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

I see, using your trickery on me, huh? I bet you're a Horde member too!
Quote:
Old 09-01-2012, 05:50 AM   #79
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Has a night elf
And i believe a have one lvl 80 character
But i play in silverhand, scryer and other realms too

I shall be playing WoW tuesday night. o.o
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 08:43 AM   #80
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
Has a night elf
And i believe a have one lvl 80 character
But i play in silverhand, scryer and other realms too

I shall be playing WoW tuesday night. o.o
If I remember, and if I can actually find you, it's a date! :D
Quote: