Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2012, 05:37 AM   #2721
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

^Omg worst spoiler possible
Old 08-29-2012, 05:47 AM   #2722
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

so much for no spoilers lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:48 AM   #2723
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yeah, but WE decide if we like it or not.

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 08-29-2012, 06:13 AM   #2724
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Personally, I like it. My brain's pretty sore from speculation now though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-29-2012, 06:43 AM   #2725
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiosu-kun View Post
I still love naruto, and i respect kishi's choices because,well......its HIS manga so HE decides what happens.
Wrong! This is MY manga and I decide what happens! lmao

Kishi what have you done!!!

My face when reading the manga.

Kishi............oh no you didin't.

Now I'm gonna feel weird playing as ..........you know who in generations.
Gosh now thats a spoiler?! lol?

Old 08-29-2012, 06:50 AM   #2726
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ablaze15 View Post
Yeah, but WE decide if we like it or not.
I completely agree. But we should respect his choices because he is the creator whether we like them or not...
Old 08-29-2012, 07:10 AM   #2727
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Spoiler:
I have decided to play a tourny with Obito with MM and Tobi as supports in tribute to the latest manga chapter.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 08-29-2012, 07:31 AM   #2728
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

^ Now we have 3 characters that have 3+ different forms........*counting costumes*

I wonder if
Spoiler:
Obito
will stick around for Storm 3.

Old 08-29-2012, 07:37 AM   #2729
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I can imagine in Storm 3 after the Rinnegan Tobi boss battle there's an "OMG TOBI IS OBITO OMGOMGOMG" moment for anime viewers. :lol

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 08-29-2012, 07:41 AM   #2730
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

^ haha, yeah.......But if the game included that then the anime would have already been there.

Also.......Thats a spoiler.

Old 08-29-2012, 07:59 AM   #2731
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Guys, I've been thinking about this, please read my post:
Spoiler:
I REFUSE to believe Kishi is that dumb, could there be a possibility that it's all an allucination by Kakashi's part? Like in the next chapter it could start with: "Hey Kakashi, snap out of it." And then they reveal who Tobi really is and it's not Obito? Maybe I'm just overthinking.

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 08-29-2012, 08:19 AM   #2732
KarasuKumo
Special Jonin Candidate

KarasuKumo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I finally played Generations round my friend's house the other night, was good apart from the fact that the first fight in each character's story mode is ridiculously easy then the last fight in that character's story is insanely hard .

The manga, I mean .

Spoiler:
I still believe he is a Zetsu clone but now I know one of Obito, he'd just need his remains (which is why he has the eye). It'd explain his regenerating arms. Clever how his face is wrinkled on the side that was crushed. Also explains why we never saw his eye up close when he used his Kamui variant because it'd reveal his Mangekyou.

Kishimoto is a clever man .
Old 08-29-2012, 08:25 AM   #2733
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

^If you take being clever as getting a barrage of mad fans knocking at his door, then yes, he Is very clever.

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 08-29-2012, 08:48 AM   #2734
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

/\
/\
/\
Old 08-29-2012, 08:55 AM   #2735
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

oh please hes ??? so what it isnt that bad -_- just because the reveal didnt shock you doesnt mean its necessarily bad..i think people are overeacting.

anyhow what other giant awakenings are you expecting to see/ or would like to see in storm 3?

Old 08-29-2012, 09:08 AM   #2736
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

the only reason it was obvious is because people spent months non stop debating it, what did you expect? people ruined the surprise themselves geez.

if you over analyse a series you inadvertently make it less interesting, i found that out when i ended up running out of chapters to read lol.

it isn't that bad, if it was some random guy no body knows then it would be kinda lame and nobody would end up caring.

Last edited by Joaty; 08-29-2012 at 09:17 AM.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:14 AM   #2737
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
oh please hes ??? so what it isnt that bad -_- just because the reveal didnt shock you doesnt mean its necessarily bad..i think people are overeacting.

anyhow what other giant awakenings are you expecting to see/ or would like to see in storm 3?
LoL The fact that the reveal SHOCKED us is what makes us mad. No one of the people who are mad thought it could be ??? There are too many plotholes and I'm still hoping Kishi finds a way to explain this.

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 08-29-2012, 09:20 AM   #2738
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
LoL The fact that the reveal SHOCKED us is what makes us mad. No one of the people who are mad thought it could be ??? There are too many plotholes and I'm still hoping Kishi finds a way to explain this.
the main plot hole is that he showed his face to kisame.

Last edited by Joaty; 08-29-2012 at 09:23 AM.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:35 AM   #2739
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

^Lol how about
Spoiler:
The fact that Madara knows him while when he died Obito wasn't even born.
Not to mention that his voice grew deeps as all hell in the period of one year and he mastered his sharingan, time space jutsu, and the kyuubi in the space of ONE FREAKING YEAR

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 08-29-2012, 09:39 AM   #2740
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
^Lol how about
Spoiler:
The fact that Madara knows him while when he died Obito wasn't even born.
Not to mention that his voice grew deeps as all hell in the period of one year and he mastered his sharingan, time space jutsu, and the kyuubi in the space of ONE FREAKING YEAR
i guess. it's going to be explained sooner or later so no use in picking holes too much; it was obviously planned out before shippuden started so i don't see what the problem is.

for instance:

Spoiler:
kakashi had kamui at the beginning and tobi had been using space time migration since sasuke vs itachi. he was introduced in the first shipp arc not long after kakashi gaiden (mangas was before shipp) with his hair colour and style clearly visible etc.

the bandage around his head in tobi vs konan was to hide the scars and give impression of old age.

if that is not foreshadowing then what is?

Last edited by Joaty; 08-29-2012 at 10:40 AM.
Closed Thread