Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 08-26-2012, 04:34 PM   #21
slyfoxx
Chunin Exam Participant

slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Naruto 599 Prediction: Under The Mask

"WENCH" Classic sticky when will the epic return of sai shaft happen the goodside is losing we need our hero
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
slyfoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 07:58 PM   #22
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hando Craap View Post
I am actually thinking Sasuke's scroll that Suigetsu found may be a Rise of the Uchiharesurrection instruction scroll.He will use it to well resurrect some if not all the Uchiha and ask them !??!

But youR story idea sounds better,plus who wants to see more zombies unless they're chasing everybody screaming brains,Brains,BRAINS
You know what could make that cool?

If the scroll required Sasuke to murder in order to resurrect his family.

So if Naruto says "killing Konoha won't bring back your family"

Naruto will be dead wrong.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:14 AM   #23
Kenshin Sarutobi
Freshmen Academy Student

Kenshin Sarutobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Re: Naruto 599 Prediction: The man behind the mask

heres my prediction

After naruto cracked tobis mask tobi goes stumbling backwards soon after regaining his balance and holding the cracked mask on his face

Naruto- now its finally time to see who you are

Tobi- i guess at this point it doesn't matter

Tobi lets his cracked mask fall off

Naruto- i guess you were a coward after all , i dont even recognize your face

Tobi- like i said i am nobody, i dont expect you to kno who i am

Kakashi looks closer at his face

Kakashi- wait a second, that face it looks familiar... i kno who you are

Tobi-hmm kakashi you continue to surprise me

Might Gai- kakashi are you sure? i dont recognize him at all

Kakashi- i remember back when i always would report to the third hokage, there was a photo on the wall it was the thirds old squad photos, that guy is one of them

Kakashi- hes...... Uchiha Kagami

Tobi- that may have been my name years ago, years before i came up with the perfect plan to acquire ultimate peace

Naruto- but to had been a fellow team member of old man hokage you'd have to be at least 70 years old

Tobi- you have no idea the research and procedures i have went thru to sustain a fully active body, even tho i am still but a shell of my former self

Naruto- so u mean to tell me for all this time youve been planning how to obtain fake peace?!?

Tobi- you have no idea what real war is like, just how deep evil can go i was there...., i watched my sensei the second hokage die, murdered right infront of me, and all i did was hide in the woods, like a nobody, a weakling incapable
of protecting him which i cared for the most..

Naruto- so what is this, some time of revenge against the world for the lost of your sensei? doing that will only continue the cycle of hate

Tobi- not revenge... purification... i will end the cycle of hate today

Tobi- i took on the name tobi as in honor of my sensei tobirama

Tobi activates his never before seen mangekyo

Tobi- as the 2nd hokage was near death i went out to him when the ninjas that killed him had left. He may have left the title of Hokage to hiruzen sarutobi but the last words of the 2nd where to me

Tobi- Kagami, show the wolrd peace

End of chapter 599

Last edited by Kenshin Sarutobi; 08-29-2012 at 12:28 AM.
Kenshin Sarutobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:35 AM   #24
Crystal Marionette
Special Jonin Candidate

Crystal Marionette saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Oooh, I liked it!

Also this. The title reminded me of this
Crystal Marionette is offline   Reply With Quote