Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 08-28-2012, 09:40 PM   #1
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Falling skies

Anyone else watch this? :3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:47 PM   #2
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Falling skies

Man this show sucks, it makes the Jersey Shore look smart :3

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:50 PM   #3
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What I wouldn't give to revoke your 1st amendment rights, right about now.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 08-28-2012, 09:54 PM   #4
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

nah I just kid, never heard of the show, Burning Skies, is it new and what's it about?

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 08-28-2012, 10:18 PM   #5
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

The last ep for this season... The Alien guy who came down while everyone was in chariston look friendly if you ask me.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:17 AM   #6
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
nah I just kid, never heard of the show, Burning Skies, is it new and what's it about?
Aliens wipe out everyone with planet nukes
They occupy earth for some reason
Survivors are exterminated and enslaved
There's a lot of analogies between human struggles and this alien threat

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
The last ep for this season... The Alien guy who came down while everyone was in chariston look friendly if you ask me.
I would hope so because it seemed like a pedo smile otherwise I'm really hoping for a good reason for it being here. If it's hostile, there's no reason to not wipe the second mass out. If it's friendly, well...

Anyways

Hal's bugged
The chinese guy who was good with the explosives is gone
and the red eyed dude just kicked the bucket

Quote:

Old 08-29-2012, 12:28 AM   #7
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Damn, hate shows where the aliens are kicking our ass and we are not really putting up a fight lol

Old 08-29-2012, 12:36 AM   #8
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Did I make it out like that? No the Second Massachusetts unit is actually kicking their asses left and right. The aliens need something on the planet,so they haven't reduced the surface to nothing.

Quote:

Old 08-29-2012, 12:40 AM   #9
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Did I make it out like that? No the Second Massachusetts unit is actually kicking their asses left and right. The aliens need something on the planet,so they haven't reduced the surface to nothing.
You did lol you said they wipe out everyone lol oh cool, now that's more like it, is it on sci-fi?

Old 08-29-2012, 12:42 AM   #10
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Ahh, well think in terms of the Terminator. They wiped out like half the population when they initially arrived and enslaved a shet load of children.

Yes it's scifi :3

Quote:

Old 08-29-2012, 12:45 AM   #11
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Is it better or close as good as Dexter?

Old 08-29-2012, 12:48 AM   #12
Bacon

Awards Showcase

I never watched dexter,but the show is good to me. Although it seems a lot like a lil brother to the walking dead.

Quote:

Old 08-29-2012, 12:55 AM   #13
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Oh okay, I will give a shot, what time they give it?

Old 08-29-2012, 01:01 AM   #14
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Sundays at 9 pst, if it's not already done for the season. I started watching at the start of season 2 in june xD

Quote:

Old 08-29-2012, 01:05 AM   #15
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

yeah, it's over. Sucks they ended it already! I love how the show is filmed in the summer and Walking Dead in the fall. Apocalypse year round!

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:13 AM   #16
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

That sucks, oh will, guess all I got to look forward to Dexter season 7, damn Tv not hyping up the good shows

Old 08-29-2012, 01:25 AM   #17
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
yeah, it's over. Sucks they ended it already! I love how the show is filmed in the summer and Walking Dead in the fall. Apocalypse year round!
>.> We get nothing in the Spring and walking dead is a fall show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
That sucks, oh will, guess all I got to look forward to Dexter season 7, damn Tv not hyping up the good shows
Watch it online :3

Quote:

Old 08-29-2012, 01:29 AM   #18
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Would it be on the Sci-fi app?

Old 08-29-2012, 09:24 AM   #19
Bacon

Awards Showcase

That I wouldn't know 3:

Quote:

Old 08-29-2012, 03:32 PM   #20
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
>.> We get nothing in the Spring and walking dead is a fall show.

Watch it online :3
Walking Dead goes into the spring a little. At least this year it did. I think.

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
the sky is fallin!