Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2012, 02:40 PM   #241
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

and Sakura sill calls Saskue "Saskue-kun"

whats your point?
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:54 PM   #242
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: holla holla get $
Posts: 18,136
Rep Power: 16
Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

^That's like asking what's the point of you saying that Sakura still calls Sasuke "sasuke-kun"
__________________
My reaction to 599

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:42 PM   #243
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

its equal/vice versa

sakura cares for saskue
naruto cares for sakura
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:49 PM   #244
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro
 
darkdemonofthemist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
Posts: 3,972
Rep Power: 13
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

They've come to a point in which it's appropriate to use those honorifics. With other characters, they've drifted apart and it's mostly just a fellow ninja relationship.
__________________
Please, call me NAT
love:TDZ,Vex,Aurega,Verm,BoxHead,Maikeru Shinigami,Weezybaby,megabbaut
my "gang":mangagirl,Kuromaki,assassin,Zetsu,Taker369, RLFW,Shikamaru Nara,Red
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 06:17 PM   #245
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,172
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
^That's like asking what's the point of you saying that Sakura still calls Sasuke "sasuke-kun"
The point is that you usually use kun or chan for someone you like romantically, Naruto calls sakura, sakura-chan because he loves her, Sakura calls Sasuke, Sasuke-kun she loves him and Hinata calls Naruto, Naruto-kun because she loves him, Sakura only calls Naruto, Naruto because she does not have any romantic feelings for him just like Naruto only calls Hinata, Hinata since he is in love with Sakura.

She doesn't love Naruto and that is the reason that I just don't see NaruSaku happening or any of these pairings for that matter. Don't get me wrong I'd love for everyone to just realize who loved them from the start and NaruHina or SasuSaku to finally happen, but I just don't think it is.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:38 PM   #246
NaruSaku ShikaIno
Chunin Exam Participant
 
NaruSaku ShikaIno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 5
NaruSaku ShikaIno has completed a tough C-rank mission!NaruSaku ShikaIno has completed a tough C-rank mission!NaruSaku ShikaIno has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Databook 3 said "How does she feel about Naruto? Sakura still has not found an answer"
__________________
NaruSaku
ShikaIno


!!ナルトとサクラ、シカマルとイノ永遠!!

Don't gain the World and Soul, Wisdom is better than Silver or Gold
It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it.
NaruSaku ShikaIno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:32 PM   #247
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,172
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaruSaku ShikaIno View Post
Databook 3 said "How does she feel about Naruto? Sakura still has not found an answer"
Since everyone wanted to shoot down the anime then I don't really see how Databooks are any different in fact I've heard many times on this site that the Databook are not canon.

Secondly anyone can plainly see that she doesn't love Naruto, it was even said in very recent chapters of that manga that Sakura still loved Sasuke because when she was healing a man during the war he said and I quote "he must be something really special if you love him," and right at that moment Sakura was thinking about Sasuke, not Naruto, but Sasuke.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:33 PM   #248
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: holla holla get $
Posts: 18,136
Rep Power: 16
Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
The point is that you usually use kun or chan for someone you like romantically, Naruto calls sakura, sakura-chan because he loves her, Sakura calls Sasuke, Sasuke-kun she loves him and Hinata calls Naruto, Naruto-kun because she loves him, Sakura only calls Naruto, Naruto because she does not have any romantic feelings for him just like Naruto only calls Hinata, Hinata since he is in love with Sakura.
I'm aware, I was just pointing out that he basically used the same argument she did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
Since everyone wanted to shoot down the anime then I don't really see how Databooks are any different in fact I've heard many times on this site that the Databook are not canon.
If they were made by Kishi they're canon.
__________________
My reaction to 599

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:35 PM   #249
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,172
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
I'm aware, I was just pointing out that he basically used the same argument she did.

If they were made by Kishi they're canon.
You see I would love to believe that however Kishimoto also made the anime and the fillers, fillers are used to explain things in the manga and they're also used for things Kishimoto may have forgotten to put in the manga, but it was too late to go back. However despite all of this, this site still says that the anime and the Databooks are not canon.

I was only pointing that out because I'm getting tired of people trying to be slick and tell other people that they can't use a certain source because its not canon and then they themselves turn around and use the same source or another source that is also not canon by this sites rules.

that being said I am not talking about you personally, I'm just talking about the people who do and the people who do know exactly who they are.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:16 PM   #250
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: holla holla get $
Posts: 18,136
Rep Power: 16
Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
You see I would love to believe that however Kishimoto also made the anime and the fillers,
Nope. He did, however, make the DBs.
__________________
My reaction to 599

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:43 PM   #251
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,172
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Nope. He did, however, make the DBs.
Actually, yeah he did, when they draw up the animes and makes the episodes they have to go over the idea's with him first and if he doesn't like it then it does go through and it has already been said among many manga writers that things seen in the anime that were not seen in the manga are just idea's they had after they'd written then manga, but it was too late to put it in.

And even so, despite what the DB's may say it it painfully obvious that Sakura is not in love with Naruto, it is painfully obvious that she has no romantic feels for him and she is still in love with Sasuke, I mean even she admited that she knew she was lying to herself when she told him that she loved him when she thanked him in her mind for saying so.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:10 PM   #252
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: holla holla get $
Posts: 18,136
Rep Power: 16
Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
Actually, yeah he did, when they draw up the animes and makes the episodes they have to go over the idea's with him first and if he doesn't like it then it does go through and it has already been said among many manga writers that things seen in the anime that were not seen in the manga are just idea's they had after they'd written then manga, but it was too late to put it in.

And even so, despite what the DB's may say it it painfully obvious that Sakura is not in love with Naruto, it is painfully obvious that she has no romantic feels for him and she is still in love with Sasuke, I mean even she admited that she knew she was lying to herself when she told him that she loved him when she thanked him in her mind for saying so.
That wouldn't be the case since there are blatant contradictions between the manga and anime. The animators have a license to do the anime and they take liberties with it. Kishi is not behind them telling them what to do the whole time, otherwise why would they make a huge deal out of the fact that Kishi was behind the storyline of the new movie? It's because it's not something he regularly does.

Sakura is quite confused about her feelings.
__________________
My reaction to 599

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:35 PM   #253
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,172
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
That wouldn't be the case since there are blatant contradictions between the manga and anime. The animators have a license to do the anime and they take liberties with it. Kishi is not behind them telling them what to do the whole time, otherwise why would they make a huge deal out of the fact that Kishi was behind the storyline of the new movie? It's because it's not something he regularly does.

Sakura is quite confused about her feelings.
Alright dude whatever, however before I drop this having contradictions between the anime in the manga isn't really a good argument because he contradicts himself in the manga all the time.

Like this while Obito/Tobi thing. Obito died when he was 13 and yet he somehow attacked the hidden leaf village as a grown man when the timeline clearly would have still had him at 13 or how he somehow started the akatsuki even though the people who really started to organization started it because Obito was even born and if he was he would have been a baby that completely incapable of doing so or how they somehow managed to say that several years after Obito had died that nine tailed fox attacked, however Kakashi was 25 when Naruto was 12 which would have made him 13 when he was born which was when he attacked the leaf village.

Do you see all the contradictions in that?

The reason they are making a big deal out of this is because this is the first MOVIE not episode that ties in with the manga, not because he's never had anything to do with the anime itself.

However, despite what me or you might think the site rules tells me that I can't use the anime and that you can't use the data books unless they were allowed by the OP.

However, on the Sakura Issue the only problem she seems to have is trying to figure out who she would help first if they were trouble which doesn't really point to her possible being in love with Naruto because if you had to choose between saving your lover or you best friend then you'd have to think about it too. The simple fact of the matter is that no one loves the person that loves them, Naruto doesn't love Hinata, he doesn't even remember the fact that she confessed her feeling to him which I thought was a lame move on Kishimoto's part anyway, Sakura has never loved Naruto, she's grown to care about him, but for the most part they've only grown as close as they are to each other because of Sasuke, notice how they were not nearly as close as they are until the whole Sasuke issue came up in the first place and I think we all pretty much know that Sasuke doesn't love anyone or anything, but revenge, I mean first he chose revenge on his brother for his clan over the people who loved and cared about him and then he chose revenge on the village for his bother over the fact that his brother dying wish was for him to protect it, I mean its pretty much a given that the boy is spiteful and can't let anything go.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:47 PM   #254
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro
 
darkdemonofthemist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
Posts: 3,972
Rep Power: 13
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
However, on the Sakura Issue the only problem she seems to have is trying to figure out who she would help first if they were trouble which doesn't really point to her possible being in love with Naruto because if you had to choose between saving your lover or you best friend then you'd have to think about it too. The simple fact of the matter is that no one loves the person that loves them, Naruto doesn't love Hinata, he doesn't even remember the fact that she confessed her feeling to him which I thought was a lame move on Kishimoto's part anyway,
Naruto remember's Hinata's confession. He had a flashback type thing when he came in to save the day and he said hi to her.
__________________
Please, call me NAT
love:TDZ,Vex,Aurega,Verm,BoxHead,Maikeru Shinigami,Weezybaby,megabbaut
my "gang":mangagirl,Kuromaki,assassin,Zetsu,Taker369, RLFW,Shikamaru Nara,Red
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:18 PM   #255
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: holla holla get $
Posts: 18,136
Rep Power: 16
Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
Spoiler:
Alright dude whatever, however before I drop this having contradictions between the anime in the manga isn't really a good argument because he contradicts himself in the manga all the time.

Like this while Obito/Tobi thing. Obito died when he was 13 and yet he somehow attacked the hidden leaf village as a grown man when the timeline clearly would have still had him at 13 or how he somehow started the akatsuki even though the people who really started to organization started it because Obito was even born and if he was he would have been a baby that completely incapable of doing so or how they somehow managed to say that several years after Obito had died that nine tailed fox attacked, however Kakashi was 25 when Naruto was 12 which would have made him 13 when he was born which was when he attacked the leaf village.

Do you see all the contradictions in that?

The reason they are making a big deal out of this is because this is the first MOVIE not episode that ties in with the manga, not because he's never had anything to do with the anime itself.

However, despite what me or you might think the site rules tells me that I can't use the anime and that you can't use the data books unless they were allowed by the OP.

However, on the Sakura Issue the only problem she seems to have is trying to figure out who she would help first if they were trouble which doesn't really point to her possible being in love with Naruto because if you had to choose between saving your lover or you best friend then you'd have to think about it too. The simple fact of the matter is that no one loves the person that loves them, Naruto doesn't love Hinata, he doesn't even remember the fact that she confessed her feeling to him which I thought was a lame move on Kishimoto's part anyway, Sakura has never loved Naruto, she's grown to care about him, but for the most part they've only grown as close as they are to each other because of Sasuke, notice how they were not nearly as close as they are until the whole Sasuke issue came up in the first place and I think we all pretty much know that Sasuke doesn't love anyone or anything, but revenge, I mean first he chose revenge on his brother for his clan over the people who loved and cared about him and then he chose revenge on the village for his bother over the fact that his brother dying wish was for him to protect it, I mean its pretty much a given that the boy is spiteful and can't let anything go.
Don't even give me this Obito stuff, Kishi has yet to explain the story behind it, so don't even bring it up. There are other things, like Tobirama using Hashirama's genjutsu in the anime when Hashirama used in the manga, and Naruto meeting Utakata, yet later when he saw him in the manga he barely knew who he was. The anime is but an adaptation, it's not coming straight from the author.

The rules for the Battlegrounds are flawed. What BG debaters say about the DB is not what Kishi says about it.
__________________
My reaction to 599

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:28 PM   #256
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,172
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Don't even give me this Obito stuff, Kishi has yet to explain the story behind it, so don't even bring it up. There are other things, like Tobirama using Hashirama's genjutsu in the anime when Hashirama used in the manga, and Naruto meeting Utakata, yet later when he saw him in the manga he barely knew who he was. The anime is but an adaptation, it's not coming straight from the author.

The rules for the Battlegrounds are flawed. What BG debaters say about the DB is not what Kishi says about it.
Spoiler:
I will bring the Obito stuff up because it is a HUGE contradiction, no matter how you try to play it. It doesn't matter if Kishimoto explained it or not because it is still a Huge contradiction and that's not even the only one.

How is it that Kishomoto himself wrote that Obito died when he was 13 and yet when the nine tailed fox attacked the village Kakashi was a grown man when logic and math would tell you that Kakashi was only 13 at the time since he was 25 when Naruto 12 which would have made him 13 when Naruto was born which is when the fox attacked.

The manga just stated that the man was Obito, this was nothing something a character said, this was stated by the manga and yet somehow even though all math and logic says that Obito should have been 13 he was somehow a grown man who had become a master ninja in just a few short months, but now Kishimoto is saying that it was several years after Obito had died when once again all math and logic would say that it was only a few months.

Not to mention the fact that he somehow started the akatsuki at a baby or before he as even born because Yahiko started to akatsuki when Jiraya was still a young man which means Minato would have had to have been a kid which mean, scratch what I said at first, Obito would not have been born or how he knows how pain got his Rinnegan when he would not have been born at the time.

another contradiction is how he first said that wind was the weakness lighting, lightning the weakness of earth and earth was the weakness of water and then changed it to being water somehow being the weakness of lightning.

and let us not forget the huge Kekkei Genkei contradiction he made when he first said that they were jutsu's that could only be used by a certain bloodline, but then changed it to being two elements mixed into one. Now don't get me wrong I can agree with ice being made out of wind and water, but if you're going to claim that Kekkei Genkai can only be use by certain bloodlines then he should have said they hey were the only ones who could mix the two elements to make those jutsu's not suddenly make a free for all.

Or how originally the Sharingan was supposed to derived from the Byakugan, but now all of a sudden the Byakugan evolves into the Sharingan and the the Rinnegan which was originally only supposed to appear in one person during the worlds great time of need, but suddenly now any Uchiha or Hyuuga if they work hard enough can have these eyes.

Or how finally a the demon of Jinchuuriki is supposed to take over the host body when the their lives are in danger or how Gaara's demon Shukaku is supposed to take over if Gaara falls asleep or loose consciousness at all and yet not one of the these Jinchuuiki's demons took over when their host lives were in danger.

This isn't even about Obito anymore this is about the fact contradiction is hardly a factor since Kishimoto contradicts himself all the time in his own Manga.


However all that aside since I'm not sure if we should be talking about this on a NaruHina NaruSaku thread, either I will make a thread about this our can just massage me. However I only see Kishimoto contradicting himself again since he's stated in very recent chapters that Sakura is still very much in love with Sasuke and basically shown little to no signs of being in love Naruto at all.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 08-29-2012 at 03:34 PM.
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:43 PM   #257
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: holla holla get $
Posts: 18,136
Rep Power: 16
Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
Spoiler:
I will bring the Obito stuff up because it is a HUGE contradiction, no matter how you try to play it. It doesn't matter if Kishimoto explained it or not because it is still a Huge contradiction and that's not even the only one.

How is it that Kishomoto himself wrote that Obito died when he was 13 and yet when the nine tailed fox attacked the village Kakashi was a grown man when logic and math would tell you that Kakashi was only 13 at the time since he was 25 when Naruto 12 which would have made him 13 when Naruto was born which is when the fox attacked.

The manga just stated that the man was Obito, this was nothing something a character said, this was stated by the manga and yet somehow even though all math and logic says that Obito should have been 13 he was somehow a grown man who had become a master ninja in just a few short months, but now Kishimoto is saying that it was several years after Obito had died when once again all math and logic would say that it was only a few months.

Not to mention the fact that he somehow started the akatsuki at a baby or before he as even born because Yahiko started to akatsuki when Jiraya was still a young man which means Minato would have had to have been a kid which mean, scratch what I said at first, Obito would not have been born or how he knows how pain got his Rinnegan when he would not have been born at the time.

another contradiction is how he first said that wind was the weakness lighting, lightning the weakness of earth and earth was the weakness of water and then changed it to being water somehow being the weakness of lightning.

and let us not forget the huge Kekkei Genkei contradiction he made when he first said that they were jutsu's that could only be used by a certain bloodline, but then changed it to being two elements mixed into one. Now don't get me wrong I can agree with ice being made out of wind and water, but if you're going to claim that Kekkei Genkai can only be use by certain bloodlines then he should have said they hey were the only ones who could mix the two elements to make those jutsu's not suddenly make a free for all.

Or how originally the Sharingan was supposed to derived from the Byakugan, but now all of a sudden the Byakugan evolves into the Sharingan and the the Rinnegan which was originally only supposed to appear in one person during the worlds great time of need, but suddenly now any Uchiha or Hyuuga if they work hard enough can have these eyes.

Or how finally a the demon of Jinchuuriki is supposed to take over the host body when the their lives are in danger or how Gaara's demon Shukaku is supposed to take over if Gaara falls asleep or loose consciousness at all and yet not one of the these Jinchuuiki's demons took over when their host lives were in danger.

This isn't even about Obito anymore this is about the fact contradiction is hardly a factor since Kishimoto contradicts himself all the time in his own Manga.


However all that aside since I'm not sure if we should be talking about this on a NaruHina NaruSaku thread, either I will make a thread about this our can just massage me. However I only see Kishimoto contradicting himself again since he's stated in very recent chapters that Sakura is still very much in love with Sasuke and basically shown little to no signs of being in love Naruto at all.
Spoiler:
Kakashi was like 14 or 15 when the village was attacked so it could easily have been after Obito died.

Like I said the whole mystery of how Obito became Tobi is not yet explained. He could have met with Madara and switched places with him or something. No point in bringing it up.

Since when was water the weakness of lightning?

How is the kekkei Genkai thing a contradiction?

There are many legends surrounding Doujutsu in the story so I am not surprised that word of mouth gets it wrong. Either that or it's a retcon.

Clearly the Akatsuki were there to take out the Bijuu.

I rather have Kishi contradict himself (since it's his manga, he can do whatever he wants) than having animators contradict the story Kishi has written with their own made up fillers. There's a reason those are called fillers.


In any case many authors make plot holes. It's irrelevant since this is still coming straight from Kishi and not some animators who are simply trying to adapt the story into animated form.
__________________
My reaction to 599

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Last edited by Kuromaki; 08-29-2012 at 03:45 PM.
Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:04 PM   #258
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Lol how did you guys even get to this topic?!?!?! THis is supposed to be about Naruhina/NaruSaku( Naruhina >> NaruSaku)

WHy is Tobi's unmasking this vital?!?!
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:07 PM   #259
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: holla holla get $
Posts: 18,136
Rep Power: 16
Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

I'm not the one who brought Tobi up.
__________________
My reaction to 599

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:09 PM   #260
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

I did not say you did its just funny
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.