Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 08-22-2012, 08:39 AM   #1
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default What about Rin?!

Wouldn't it be an interesting thought if Tobi turned out to be Rin? I know I know, "but he's not a girl" well that said we all saw just how girly Haku was, even though Haku was a guy! We know that Tobi knows Kakashi's past, we know that Tobi knew where to find Obito in the rubble, and we know that Tobi has the medical ninjutsu knowledge to do an eye transplant...

So the motive? we saw Rin after Obito died, we also saw that when she professed her love to Kakashi, not only did he turn her down , he told her that if it were up to him, he'd have left her for dead...There is quite a bit of motive here because (like pain) she'd been betrayed several times..

Its a crazy crackpot theory but here's to it!!

Edit: We also saw that Tsunade is able to alter her physical form with the use of a type of medical jutsu..just saying..
SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:45 AM   #2
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: What about Rin?!

It would be very interesting. We would know what became of her.But I don't think she'd have a reason to have two Sharingan eyes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:18 AM   #3
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
It would be very interesting. We would know what became of her.But I don't think she'd have a reason to have two Sharingan eyes.
2? she has a TON of them if its her. When we saw the scene in which Sasuke is getting Itachi's eyes transplanted in, we saw Tobi's work area, and all those sharingan behind him...The reason for having Obito's could simply be sentimental.
Old 08-22-2012, 11:25 AM   #4
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Well, let's assume Haku was like MJ.

I don't think Kishi will make Tobi Rin, unless he wants to jump the shark while nuking the fridge

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:28 AM   #5
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

I'm sure though that somebody would notice her slip away into the darkness to go take his eye.

It would be an interesting twist!
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:29 AM   #6
Drake_Stephens
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBlade View Post
Wouldn't it be an interesting thought if Tobi turned out to be Rin? I know I know, "but he's not a girl" well that said we all saw just how girly Haku was, even though Haku was a guy! We know that Tobi knows Kakashi's past, we know that Tobi knew where to find Obito in the rubble, and we know that Tobi has the medical ninjutsu knowledge to do an eye transplant...

So the motive? we saw Rin after Obito died, we also saw that when she professed her love to Kakashi, not only did he turn her down , he told her that if it were up to him, he'd have left her for dead...There is quite a bit of motive here because (like pain) she'd been betrayed several times..

Its a crazy crackpot theory but here's to it!!

Edit: We also saw that Tsunade is able to alter her physical form with the use of a type of medical jutsu..just saying..
This makes some sense but I don't believe Rin has that good of skill.

That is all.
Drake_Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:40 AM   #7
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Haku was like MJ, except he was more androgynous for one reason or another. The reason I'd think Rin may have been were a few things that caught my attention through the series that just bugged me. First of all, we know Rin was exceptional strong, we were told she was able to resist the genjutsu used to extract information. We also know at a young age she was actually able to do a successful transplant of an eye from one person to another on the fly!

Also remember, Rin's skill over time certainly left a lot of questions as well. Tobi didn't make an appearance until much later! Time to develop skill isn't that hard to come by when you simply disappear. Also, surrounding Kakashi Gaiden, during the battle he passed out...that said, with the time it took Minato to fight, who is to say that the other eye was not accessible at the time? Its quite possible that something happened to shift the rubble in a battle that big.

edit: Jumping the shark while nuking the fridge!!...I am pretty sure that's something I'd like to see lol!

Last edited by SilentBlade; 08-22-2012 at 12:37 PM.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:41 PM   #8
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBlade View Post
Haku was like MJ, except he was more androgynous for one reason or another. The reason I'd think Rin may have been were a few things that caught my attention through the series that just bugged me. First of all, we know Rin was exceptional strong, we were told she was able to resist the genjutsu used to extract information. We also know at a young age she was actually able to do a successful transplant of an eye from one person to another on the fly!

Also remember, Rin's skill over time certainly left a lot of questions as well. Tobi didn't make an appearance until much later! Time to develop skill isn't that hard to come by when you simply disappear. Also, surrounding Kakashi Gaiden, during the battle he passed out...that said, with the time it took Minato to fight, who is to say that the other eye was not accessible at the time? Its quite possible that something happened to shift the rubble in a battle that big.

edit: Jumping the shark while nuking the fridge!!...I am pretty sure that's something I'd like to see lol!
Similar to the recent Rin thread posted a few days ago. But you are not correct with Rin resisting genjutsu. Not if you meant she was putting up more than a small fight, and definitely didn't block it kakko and Obito confirmed that she was under genjutsu. Kakko patted her on the head and said "you're unexpectedly stubborn." Unless you have a different translation, that line and his body language suggest he thinks it's pathetic. Obito then arrives with kakashi and says her chakra "is irregular." And kakashi suggests she might be under genjutsu. Kakko later traps them in the stone and said they were "weird for information"

There is some grey area to "stubborn," but she was on the losing end.

paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:17 AM   #9
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradigm1977 View Post
Similar to the recent Rin thread posted a few days ago. But you are not correct with Rin resisting genjutsu. Not if you meant she was putting up more than a small fight, and definitely didn't block it kakko and Obito confirmed that she was under genjutsu. Kakko patted her on the head and said "you're unexpectedly stubborn." Unless you have a different translation, that line and his body language suggest he thinks it's pathetic. Obito then arrives with kakashi and says her chakra "is irregular." And kakashi suggests she might be under genjutsu. Kakko later traps them in the stone and said they were "weird for information"

There is some grey area to "stubborn," but she was on the losing end.
You are correct, I read a bit further into the stubborn part of it..but I think it still shows an uncharacteristic strength which he did not expect her to have. Being under a genjutsu is once thing, but resisting its implied purpose is something else completely. While she may have been trapped in the genjutsu she certainly was able to fight off the advances of it a bit more than what was expected.
Old 08-28-2012, 02:21 PM   #10
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Very interesting. I will make this my third theory.

First being two masked villains.
Masked Man, donning the flames, is Kagami, whilst Tobi is Kagami's son, Obito.

Second being Tobi is simply Kagami, while he tried to save his son by making him Zetsu.

Third is yours.

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:48 PM   #11
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I've actually got one more where I believe he is Nawaki! The more I thought about it, the more I believe that is one I like even more than this one! Some part of me wants him to be a Senju! but who is to say Rin wasn't :-p
Old 08-28-2012, 08:14 PM   #12
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Bah! I like this more than Nawaki... This one I see and actually have as one of my three current theories. NOT LOOKING AT SPOILERS MUST READ MYSELF

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
Old 08-28-2012, 09:10 PM   #13
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObitoUchiha View Post
Bah! I like this more than Nawaki... This one I see and actually have as one of my three current theories. NOT LOOKING AT SPOILERS MUST READ MYSELF
Rin very well could have been a Senju. They do say that the Hashirama was a skilled medical ninja, as well as Tsunade!
Old 08-28-2012, 09:14 PM   #14
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

If tobi is nawaki....
Then who was phone?!

Then why not make a big deal about summoning Dan? Or heading off to tsunade himself?!

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Old 08-28-2012, 09:25 PM   #15
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well, Dan was brought back, as well as not being a Senju! His actual abilities leave a lot to the imagination because we really know very little. He has the ability to go spirit form and do damage I guess? But Nawaki is the grandson of the 1st Hokage! and we have no idea how the 1st Hokage died, or what ever happened to the rest of the Senju (except Tsunade).

Also, the other reason I use Nawaki was his ties to Orochimaru. We know when Tobi talks to Kabuto, that Tobi is somehow tied to Orochimaru. I always look for ambiguity in the series to try and see where something may have been left a certain way on purpose. Here I would argue that his destroyed beyond recognition body was a plant, and he (like Sasuke) was corrupted by Orochimaru.