Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 08-26-2012, 02:10 AM   #21
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Naruto 600 Prediction: Over the Rubble

Just saying, where does the Nine Tail's attack fit into this? It's obviously Tobi batteling Minato because he has Kamui, but the Uchiha Genocide seems to take place when Tobi (Obito) is still running around as Madara's lacky.

Also Kabuto is younger than Obito/Kakashi.

But besides that and the mechanical part, I like it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

Hidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:02 PM   #22
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

According to the non canon, but at least some possible foreshadowing object that is naruto storm generations.

It did a lot to separate Tobi from 'masked man'

Masked Man was who attacked Minato, and I believe to be a jealous Kagami? Or another Uchiha.

Tobi was Obito, succeeding his father, Kagami (or whoever)

Why isnt this loadiing?!?!!

It is, and fixed. Kreegedit.

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature

Last edited by Kreegah!!!; 08-28-2012 at 06:54 PM.
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote