Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-27-2012, 04:02 AM   #21
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sagemaster

More like demon wolfy. I have some editing to do on it. I have been writing a collection of stories from my vet tech classes and actual real stories from vet techs working in the field. I intended to put some of my stories on there.. but I don't like the set up of the place for that. =/

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:15 AM   #22
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
More like demon wolfy. I have some editing to do on it. I have been writing a collection of stories from my vet tech classes and actual real stories from vet techs working in the field. I intended to put some of my stories on there.. but I don't like the set up of the place for that. =/
Thats really cool. any wolf stories? lol
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:51 AM   #23
AgentShayd
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

Awards Showcase

Actually I am writing a wolf story currently.. demon wolf story. I had one previously that was a called Demons Within that has a a half demon wolf half human girl as the main character. But that story is not only about demon wolves. It is about many things, people, demons etc. This story I am writing now is about demon wolves mainly along with some people and some other things, but main characters are demon wolves and the story line is based on that fact. My demon wolf story is mainly for wolf pack on here. Like how we all started etc as a fun and colorful story as well as action packed, dramatic, and even a bit sad. Anyways I am off to be since it is almost 6am.. night

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Old 08-28-2012, 02:03 AM   #24
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Oh *cough* it was you Shayd *lowers sword* >.>
We were just uhh having a sword party

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:57 AM   #25
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

wut is this. where am i. wut are you. wut am i. i don't even.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:40 PM   #26
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

you are...Robin
and I am Batman
and Sage is Harley Quinn. Wait wut.

Cloukora was here.

Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 08-28-2012, 08:44 PM   #27
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Can i be the Defiler!

new batman villain
ftw
Old 08-28-2012, 09:29 PM   #28
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
Oh *cough* it was you Shayd *lowers sword* >.>
We were just uhh having a sword party
o.o I love swords.. I have one I won from Lucifer when I won the poker game and took Hell over and ate him. Wanna see it? o.o
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
wut is this. where am i. wut are you. wut am i. i don't even.
Denial is always a great defense. xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post
Can i be the Defiler!

new batman villain
ftw
o.o only if I get to be the Johnny Hunter.. xD

Old 08-28-2012, 09:42 PM   #29
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Johnny hunter? what might that be?
Old 08-28-2012, 10:10 PM   #30
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

AH HA HA HA HA >.> a bad bad female kidnapper of virgin men who then ... well mutilates stuff on them, and murderers them. That is all I can say with out getting graphic really...

Old 08-28-2012, 10:21 PM   #31
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
AH HA HA HA HA >.> a bad bad female kidnapper of virgin men who then ... well mutilates stuff on them, and murderers them. That is all I can say with out getting graphic really...
yay. now i can put a name to the reoccurring nightmare i have.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:49 PM   #32
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
o.o I love swords.. I have one I won from Lucifer when I won the poker game and took Hell over and ate him. Wanna see it? o.o

Denial is always a great defense. xD

o.o only if I get to be the Johnny Hunter.. xD
Sure I'd love to

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 08-28-2012, 10:52 PM   #33
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

Alright.... I will get right on that Clou... as soon as I snap a pic of it. xD
@ Lol: your welcome

Old 08-28-2012, 10:56 PM   #34
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I can't wait to see it xD

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 08-28-2012, 11:01 PM   #35
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

I have decided to draw it instead since I have been on a drawing streak lately. xD

Old 08-28-2012, 11:05 PM   #36
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

That's even better xD

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 08-28-2012, 11:06 PM   #37
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I have decided to draw it instead since I have been on a drawing streak lately. xD
you should draw it like one of your french swoords
Old 08-28-2012, 11:10 PM   #38
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

No way.. weak lol.. It is called the Heaven's Hell Blade. They are twin swords except on has the symbol of heaven the other the symbol of hell. They combine to maximize power. But it will take me time to draw them. >.> AND I am lazy now.. xD

Old 08-29-2012, 12:11 AM   #39
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Wait, wat?
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 08-29-2012, 08:33 AM   #40
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Watwait.

Marko
kanisawa is offline   Reply With Quote