Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 08-26-2012, 06:32 PM   #21
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Dev.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Time of Day: 1 AM
Rules: BFV Basic
Town Square, Manhattan, 1 AM in the morning, the full moon high in the sky, only a handful of people roaming the streets, a lone Shinigami walking through the city with a grin on his face, "Not many people out tonight." The Shinigami stops and looks up at the moon, "I've always liked this world." After the words left his mouth, a scream could be heard from the darkness of an alleyway, "Guess it's time to go to work." The Shinigami places one hand on the hilt of his Zanpakuto and uses shunpo to appear in front of a hollow that has been eating away at the body of a dead girl, "You creates make me sick." The Shinigami slowly draws his Zanpakuto, while the hollow begins to charge towards him, "And you are just so stupid." The Shinigami swings his sword upwards cutting the hollow right in half, the blood covering his clothes and the walls of the alleyway, "What a mess..." He wipes his clothes and walks back out into the street, "Everyone is so weak nowdays..."

Just than he felt a powerful presence not far from his location, "Another Shinigami?" He laughed and used shunpo to appear in front of this person, "Glad I'm not the only one around here nowdays." A smile slowly crawled across his face, "Guess you will have to do for now." The Shinigami slowly draws his Zanpakuto once again with a grin on his face now, "I know it's going to be boring to fight in this form." The Shinigami places his other hand on the flat side of his Zanpakuto, "Spread, Yami." A shroud of darkness covering his body for a few seconds, as the Shinigami steps out of the darkness, his shirt ripped to shreads from the force of his shikai form going into action, his Zanpakuto two long black blades connected together by a golden chain, "Now it's time for some fun." He points the sword in his right hand at the other Shinigami, as a beam of darkness releases forwards with amazing speed, anything that comes into contact with the darkness will rot away within seconds, with a shunpo the Shinigami appears in the air with the sword in his left hand soaring down towards the other Sinigami, aiming right for his heart, the Shinigami pulls on the chain and catches the blade in his left hand, "Now show me what you can down." He says softly landing on the ground.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:57 AM   #22
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Good opening move.
That is what i need to work on.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:38 AM   #23
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'll counter when I get home. That'll either be tomorrow or Wednesday. I've been up in Long Beach all weekend, so I'm exhausted. I was only giving you shit when I asked for the move.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:56 AM   #24
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Where do you live again? Cause I think we live closer now. xD And, I knew you didn't care, lolz.

Old 08-27-2012, 09:04 AM   #25
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Imperial Beach. But it's so plain down there, it was nice to see LA/Long Beach all weekend. Except LA was intense. All we did was go to my aunt's for dinner and when we left there were like six or seven cop cars and two helicopters with spot lights. ._.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 08-27-2012, 09:14 AM   #26
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

It's crazy down in LA if you ask me, lolz. I was in LA a couple Weeks ago and sh!t was going down.

Old 08-27-2012, 07:49 PM   #27
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Town Square, Manhattan, 1 AM in the morning, the full moon high in the sky, only a handful of people roaming the streets, a lone Shinigami walking through the city with a grin on his face, "Not many people out tonight." The Shinigami stops and looks up at the moon, "I've always liked this world." After the words left his mouth, a scream could be heard from the darkness of an alleyway, "Guess it's time to go to work." The Shinigami places one hand on the hilt of his Zanpakuto and uses shunpo to appear in front of a hollow that has been eating away at the body of a dead girl, "You creates make me sick." The Shinigami slowly draws his Zanpakuto, while the hollow begins to charge towards him, "And you are just so stupid." The Shinigami swings his sword upwards cutting the hollow right in half, the blood covering his clothes and the walls of the alleyway, "What a mess..." He wipes his clothes and walks back out into the street, "Everyone is so weak nowdays..."

Just than he felt a powerful presence not far from his location, "Another Shinigami?" He laughed and used shunpo to appear in front of this person, "Glad I'm not the only one around here nowdays." A smile slowly crawled across his face, "Guess you will have to do for now." The Shinigami slowly draws his Zanpakuto once again with a grin on his face now, "I know it's going to be boring to fight in this form." The Shinigami places his other hand on the flat side of his Zanpakuto, "Spread, Yami." A shroud of darkness covering his body for a few seconds, as the Shinigami steps out of the darkness, his shirt ripped to shreads from the force of his shikai form going into action, his Zanpakuto two long black blades connected together by a golden chain, "Now it's time for some fun." He points the sword in his right hand at the other Shinigami, as a beam of darkness releases forwards with amazing speed, anything that comes into contact with the darkness will rot away within seconds, with a shunpo the Shinigami appears in the air with the sword in his left hand soaring down towards the other Sinigami, aiming right for his heart, the Shinigami pulls on the chain and catches the blade in his left hand, "Now show me what you can down." He says softly landing on the ground.
For the sake of RP, I'm going to use light instead of dark, which I had hoped to use.

Your sword is one I've used before.
=======
I lift my arm, catching the black beam with my open palm and stopping it abruptly. A faint glow comes from the space between my hand and the beam, keeping the repulsive affects of the darkness from touching me in the slightest. The beam seems to freeze briefly as I hold it, when suddenly small cracks of light begin forming on the outer surface as my reiatsu reaches into the dark depths and purifies it with their holy rays. All at once, the beam collapses in on itself becoming one with the light and shooting back to my hand, entering into my body.

I collapse to the side, dodging my assailant's blade by mere inches as it sails under my arm. I tuck and roll to the side, standing up as if nothing happened. I then paw my jacket, making sure that the holy white fabric remains unstained by the ground and my opponent's dirty touch. I look toward the the black reaper from beneath my white hood, my eyes glowing white from within the shade of my clothing.

|||Holy Piercing|||

I point my finger towards my opponent like a gun. Flipping my thumb forward, I release a piercing bolt of light towards my opponent easily moving faster than any shunpo could hope to go by even piercing through the air itself. Making the hammer motion with my thumb several more times, I release several more bolts towards my adversary. In total, seven arrows of light are sent to impale my opponent.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-01-2012, 02:27 PM   #28
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
For the sake of RP, I'm going to use light instead of dark, which I had hoped to use.

Your sword is one I've used before.
=======
I lift my arm, catching the black beam with my open palm and stopping it abruptly. A faint glow comes from the space between my hand and the beam, keeping the repulsive affects of the darkness from touching me in the slightest. The beam seems to freeze briefly as I hold it, when suddenly small cracks of light begin forming on the outer surface as my reiatsu reaches into the dark depths and purifies it with their holy rays. All at once, the beam collapses in on itself becoming one with the light and shooting back to my hand, entering into my body.

I collapse to the side, dodging my assailant's blade by mere inches as it sails under my arm. I tuck and roll to the side, standing up as if nothing happened. I then paw my jacket, making sure that the holy white fabric remains unstained by the ground and my opponent's dirty touch. I look toward the the black reaper from beneath my white hood, my eyes glowing white from within the shade of my clothing.

|||Holy Piercing|||

I point my finger towards my opponent like a gun. Flipping my thumb forward, I release a piercing bolt of light towards my opponent easily moving faster than any shunpo could hope to go by even piercing through the air itself. Making the hammer motion with my thumb several more times, I release several more bolts towards my adversary. In total, seven arrows of light are sent to impale my opponent.
I've also used it before. Just a different color I think, lolz.

I bring up my left hand pointing the tip of my blade at the seven arrows of light coming towards me, "Void." The arrows are drawn into the tip of my blade and dissapear within a second, as the golden chain conntecting the two blades begins to shine brightly, I point the tip of my other sword towards you, "Void Release." The blade it my right hand begins to tremble with immense reiatsu, I grin at you coldly, "Is that the best you can do?" From the tip of my blade seven massive arrows of darkness are sent to rot away my adversary on contact. I sigh to myself and lean back against a wall with a bored look on my face,

"I thought this fight would have been fun." I push off the wall with one hand and I am sent foward towards you with amazing speed, as I get in front of you I swing my right hand at your stomach, anything coming into contact with my blade will rot away into nothing, quickly I swing my left hand at your neck, anything that comes into contact with it will be absorbed into the blade and disappear from this earth forever. I flip over you and sent the blade it my right hand pass the right side of your body, hoping to wrap the chain around you, if that does happen the chain will begin to burn your body into ashes. I bring my left hand back and catch my other sword in my right hand, "If it's going to be this way the whole time it's going to be boring." I say while placing one blade against my shoulder and stand there waiting for the next move.