Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 08-22-2012, 07:20 PM   #81
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Village Hidden Under the Pebble (it's a small village)
Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: You know your sign, but do you know your love match?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
Scorpios are scary! o.o
My wife is a scorpio,she's calm, cool, and collected at all times.She can even Uber-multitask in ways that boggles the mind.
And she has sleek curves and a genjutsu that I can't defend against...lol
and Ah'm a Libra

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
There is no Force,there is only Giggity-Goo

Mah Drinking Buddy ~ Raspy
Hando Craap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 07:58 PM   #82
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Cancer and Scorpio

I agree, they are scary if you aren't willing to try and understand them first. Because if you guys have problems? Omg. He will try to tear you apart lol
animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 07:12 PM   #83
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hando Craap View Post
My wife is a scorpio,she's calm, cool, and collected at all times.She can even Uber-multitask in ways that boggles the mind.
And she has sleek curves and a genjutsu that I can't defend against...lol
and Ah'm a Libra
Your scales are balanced, but your wife is not. She hires hit men to take you out. You easily stop them with your marineliness, but this now becomes a turn-on for her, and you are forced to fend yourself always. Until her crazy sister runs her over and both spontaneously combust. The combustion sparks their prions and warps them. The airborne prions are inhaled and pass on traits to the living, sparking the zombie apocalypse. Kuno now eyes you as the one to blame for Zombo-Connery. You're #@%#%, Bro.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:09 PM   #84
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah!!! View Post
Only drugs? Look, man, I'm plum-jimmy sick o' jus' water, ya feel me?
Of course can't forget that toilet moonshine.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 03:22 AM   #85
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Of course can't forget that toilet moonshine.
What's your secret for that smooth, earthy flavor?
Old 08-24-2012, 05:34 AM   #86
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What's your secret for that smooth, earthy flavor?
Trade secret just know that there us some corn in there.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 06:12 AM   #87
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Deffinetly a leo. The description in the relationship is almost an exact copy of whats going on with me now. Weird?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
tanduhman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 04:20 PM   #88
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Your scales are balanced, but your wife is not. She hires hit men to take you out. You easily stop them with your marineliness, but this now becomes a turn-on for her, and you are forced to fend yourself always. Until her crazy sister runs her over and both spontaneously combust. The combustion sparks their prions and warps them. The airborne prions are inhaled and pass on traits to the living, sparking the zombie apocalypse. Kuno now eyes you as the one to blame for Zombo-Connery. You're #@%#%, Bro.
Don't sing it,Bring Kunoichi!??!
And it's half sister and eeewwwww...lol

Old 08-26-2012, 06:13 PM   #89
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hando Craap View Post
Don't sing it,Bring Kunoichi!??!
And it's half sister and eeewwwww...lol

I think there's a misunderstanding, but I'm pleased by your discomfiture so I'll not correct you.
Old 08-26-2012, 06:41 PM   #90
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm virgo

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 06:50 PM   #91
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I think there's a misunderstanding, but I'm pleased by your discomfiture so I'll not correct you.
WHA DID EWE CALL ME?!!?
*readies sword
Dem's fightin' werds boy

Old 08-27-2012, 04:51 PM   #92
Im4dLeafninja
Apprentice Genin

Im4dLeafninja saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Im4dLeafninja Send a message via Yahoo to Im4dLeafninja

I'm Cancer

Spoiler:

Im4dLeafninja is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
stub-winged albatross