Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 08-20-2012, 07:19 AM   #1
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Forum Help Guide.

So Rice wanted me to make a new topic about what you all think of making a new OP for the guide (me)

He says that he doesn't want it to look like he wants the thread out of the way, more like he just wants a new one because the old one is really old and outdated. So he wants to know if you all are okay with a new OP.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 07:46 AM   #2
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321
Default Re: Forum Help Guide.

Of course I'm fine

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 04:15 AM   #3
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I'm fine with that.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:10 AM   #4
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Has this been approved yet?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-25-2012, 03:57 PM   #5
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Rice is fine with me making a new OP, but I'll be MIA for the next week or so. It won't be done for a while probably. I could put it up now, but I want to add some information about forum bans and thread bans, which I will do myself. But I need to learn more about section bans first.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:42 AM   #6
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Rice is fine with me making a new OP, but I'll be MIA for the next week or so. It won't be done for a while probably. I could put it up now, but I want to add some information about forum bans and thread bans, which I will do myself. But I need to learn more about section bans first.
Oh ok.

So then how about this, post the new forum guide and then whatever you need to add, you just add it.

But I guess it can wait.

Old 08-26-2012, 09:53 AM   #7
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I'd rather have a solid guide that takes longer than have to keep amending it.
Old 08-26-2012, 11:25 AM   #8
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

So your doing the Thread banning yourself?

Old 08-26-2012, 01:37 PM   #9
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Yeah, I don't need help with any additions.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:08 AM   #10
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Rice couldn't have guide written by TBC could he?

Might as well just copy and paste because that one was perfect as it was.
Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:09 AM   #11
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

But there are a few things that have changed in the forums.

Old 08-29-2012, 10:11 AM   #12
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

So why wasn't the old guide only appended rather than scrapped?
Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:26 AM   #13
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Well, we are only just gonna replace whatever he had to the new one.

Old 08-29-2012, 01:33 PM   #14
Froggy
Freshmen Academy Student

Froggy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

There's no reason that the guide needed to be remade. It needed a couple updates. Just another reason to smear my name, just like in the ANBU topic.

If anyone takes charge of the OP for Anbu, change it back to Vidda not freakin Jonesy.

I came in to check in on the chapter as a guest and saw a few things that pissed me off, had to log in and post. It's sad I'm still being attacked. My rep erased, all the things I did for the forum being taken away. Cool. But if anyone takes the ANBU topic, It's Vidda.
Froggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:07 PM   #15
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

I see. But we are not changing the owner of the thread if thats what your trying to say. Someone who wants to smear your name, thats their problem. The one we're trying to make will not be removed from its original owner. We are just changing a couple of things, like I said before, the forum is changing so we need to change those parts that need to be changed.