Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-25-2012, 11:30 AM   #67981
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Forum mall club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
*Throws EVERYTHING I own at him, inclueding knives*

Come Back, Nathan Lachowski Beiber! Breast feeding time!!
*Chases and throws twilight books at him*

AND IT'S BUBBALLS TURN. HURRY UP.

@ Hickey again: Ooooooh. I don't know who that guy is.XD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:30 AM   #67982
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Quote:
*Throws EVERYTHING I own at him, inclueding knives*

Come Back, Nathan Lachowski Beiber! Breast feeding time!!
O_o Whose breasts? *may come back for that and uses the Matrix to dodge everything*
Old 08-25-2012, 11:33 AM   #67983
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
*Chases and throws twilight books at him*

AND IT'S BUBBALLS TURN. HURRY UP.

@ Hickey again: Ooooooh. I don't know who that guy is.XD
*Throws them too because I don't like Twilight xDD*

Come on Nathan! TIME FOR DRINKY DRINK TIME!

He's just a model, uber hot. But I still like Robert Sheehan more, he's funnier and.. well.. his hair it's just perfect. xD (Loves curley hair on boys)

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:33 AM   #67984
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
O_o Whose breasts? *may come back for that and uses the Matrix to dodge everything*
It will be your turn next.

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 08-25-2012, 11:34 AM   #67985
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
It will be your turn next.
O_O Nevermind. *keeps running*
Old 08-25-2012, 11:35 AM   #67986
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
O_O Nevermind. *keeps running*
xDDDD

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 08-25-2012, 11:39 AM   #67987
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Throws them too because I don't like Twilight xDD*

Come on Nathan! TIME FOR DRINKY DRINK TIME!

He's just a model, uber hot. But I still like Robert Sheehan more, he's funnier and.. well.. his hair it's just perfect. xD (Loves curley hair on boys)
*Throws them because they're a million pages long and hard cover and I also hate twilight*XD

He doesn't want it. CAN IT BE MY TURN NOW?

Ooooh. I like Nathan better too. But that francisco guy....I would have babies with him. Definitely. Curly hair looks too good on Nathan, and I usually hate that kind of hair.

(Oooh, and I watched the American Inbetweeners and it didn't suck.)

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 08-25-2012, 11:42 AM   #67988
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

*dodging books* Wait, if I come back, Hikari breast feeds me? :3 YAY!
Old 08-25-2012, 11:43 AM   #67989
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*dodging books* Wait, if I come back, Hikari breast feeds me? :3 YAY!
NO. SHE'S MINE. MINE MINE MINE.

*Throws my balls at you*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 08-25-2012, 11:45 AM   #67990
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

Ummmm...
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:45 AM   #67991
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

*busts your balls and comes back* I'm ready now.
Old 08-25-2012, 11:47 AM   #67992
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

XDDDDD

MAH BAALLLLLS.
Nope. I'm not finished. Now go away.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 08-25-2012, 11:48 AM   #67993
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Fine! I'll hang out with my new friend, Nat. *hangs out with her*
Old 08-25-2012, 11:48 AM   #67994
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Throws them because they're a million pages long and hard cover and I also hate twilight*XD

He doesn't want it. CAN IT BE MY TURN NOW?

Ooooh. I like Nathan better too. But that francisco guy....I would have babies with him. Definitely. Curly hair looks too good on Nathan, and I usually hate that kind of hair.

(Oooh, and I watched the American Inbetweeners and it didn't suck.)
*THROWS EVERY TWILIGHT BOOK IN THE WORLD AT HIM*
I love you pink! *sharing emotional moment, throwing books at our child*

..Pfff, Fiiiine. *Pout*

Same, hehe. I love curley hair on guys, But Robert Just makes it so cute!
Especially in Cherrybomb. Though him as Nathan is by far my favourite character he plays. It's the most like him too.

LOOK HOW LUCKY THIS GIRL IS, PINK.

(Aww, that sucks. xD I wanted it to suck. But awsome that it didn't, It told us not to judge a book by it's cover. :-) How were Neil, Simon, Jay and Will??)

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 08-25-2012, 11:51 AM   #67995
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

*Bursts out of closet*

WHO HURT MY BUTTERCUPS BALLS!?!

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 08-25-2012, 11:54 AM   #67996
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*THROWS EVERY TWILIGHT BOOK IN THE WORLD AT HIM*
I love you pink! *sharing emotional moment, throwing books at our child*

..Pfff, Fiiiine. *Pout*

Same, hehe. I love curley hair on guys, But Robert Just makes it so cute!
Especially in Cherrybomb. Though him as Nathan is by far my favourite character he plays. It's the most like him too.

LOOK HOW LUCKY THIS GIRL IS, PINK.

(Aww, that sucks. xD I wanted it to suck. But awsome that it didn't, It told us not to judge a book by it's cover. :-) How were Neil, Simon, Jay and Will??)
DEATH TO TWILIGHT AND SPARKLEPIRES AND NATHAN LACHOWSKI BEIBER.
...I love you. *Emotional music plays*

YAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAY. *Cheers*

I forgot, I need to watch more of his movies/shows. The jew fro looks SO good on Nathan. I can't imagine him with straight hair.

I hate that girl so much. I am going to kill her. I'm serious. I HATE HER. THAT'S SO UNFAIR. Is that where this image is from? Cherrybomb? I must go watch it now.

(Hell it's not as good as the British version, but it wasn't awful. I even laughed a few times. I thought it was good. But people STILL hate it. -_- I don't really know how to describe them. They made Jay more of a than he needed to be, but it was still funny.XD Is there a way you could watch the American version over there?)

It was him! *Points to takuya while crying*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 08-25-2012, 12:15 PM   #67997
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
DEATH TO TWILIGHT AND SPARKLEPIRES AND NATHAN LACHOWSKI BEIBER.
...I love you. *Emotional music plays*

YAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAY. *Cheers*

I forgot, I need to watch more of his movies/shows. The jew fro looks SO good on Nathan. I can't imagine him with straight hair.

I hate that girl so much. I am going to kill her. I'm serious. I HATE HER. THAT'S SO UNFAIR. Is that where this image is from? Cherrybomb? I must go watch it now.

(Hell it's not as good as the British version, but it wasn't awful. I even laughed a few times. I thought it was good. But people STILL hate it. -_- I don't really know how to describe them. They made Jay more of a than he needed to be, but it was still funny.XD Is there a way you could watch the American version over there?)

It was him! *Points to takuya while crying*
*KILLS EVERYTHING!!!*
No, you're just saying that!
*Violins and everything kick in*..I....I LOVE YOU TOO!!

Cheers.. wait, OMG I thought you ment "Cheers" as in "thankyou". XD
You know, "Cheers mate" or something! xD

Misfits is his best thing. He's a BRILLIANT actor, but he's not in many movies and usually they're weired. No, it's not from Cherry Bomb. xDD
Same, it would be really weired.. His hairs shorter in the Vegas episode, I don't like it much. D:
Let's just look at him, shall we?
Spoiler:

*DROOL* why are we so perverted?? xDD

I hate her too, she's so annoying too. She's really weired, how in gods name does someone as strange as her get them two!? :-(

That's awsome! and Yeah, probably online somewhere. I'm gunna look forward to it!. Pfft, people are just sturborn. Devoted to the show so they can't see the difference in the US version! >.>

(Sorry for the late reply, i'm helping with dinner) :P

HOW DARE YOU TAKUYA!!!! *ROLLS UP SLEEVES AND CHASES YOU*

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 08-25-2012, 12:18 PM   #67998
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

... I just found this...xD

Spoiler:

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 08-25-2012, 12:19 PM   #67999
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

*tackles Hikari* Do I get breast fed now?
Old 08-25-2012, 12:19 PM   #68000
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Naaaaaaah, I'm sleepy *Yaaaaawn* xD

✿✿✿✿✿✿

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard