Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Latest Manga Chapters

Latest Manga Chapters Discuss the latest manga chapters of your favorite series here!

Old 08-22-2012, 08:59 AM   #1
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Bleach 504 Discussion

It's out. It's Bleach.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:28 AM   #2
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Bleach 504 Discussion

It was ehh. Bleach no longer interests me as a series. And I kind of don't get what happened. I know that genryuusai is fighting the guy who's stole chojiros bankai but I kinda don't get the fighting and what is chojiros bankai?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:37 AM   #3
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
It was ehh. Bleach no longer interests me as a series. And I kind of don't get what happened. I know that genryuusai is fighting the guy who's stole chojiros bankai but I kinda don't get the fighting and what is chojiros bankai?
Chojiros Bankai basically created a giant cloud and then struck Genryuusai with a Lightning bolt,

But the old man was like "this ain't nothing" and burned the other guys face off.

I enjoyed the backstory in this chapter. I also found it interesting that Chojiro had a Lightning type Zanpakutou just like in the anime filler arc.
Larry01239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:56 AM   #4
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
Yamamoto just took the Bankai cause it was majorly weaker than the original reminiscing in the past.

His Bankai is weather manipulation like Hitsugaya except Sasakibes allows for lightning strikes that even harmed Yamamoto in the past giving him one of the scars on his head.

Then he one-shotted Driscoll burning him down to his skeleton.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:46 PM   #5
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sasakibe's bankai was able to put give a scar to the Captain-Commander in the past, but the polished bankai used by Driscoll was just tanked completely. Sasakibe apparently was a lot better than what he was shown, even though Ichigo barreled through his shikai before he fought Byakuya.

One-shot Driscoll. Sweet.

Actually, I kind of enjoyed the chapter. Gave more backstory, but the fighting was also interesting. I still wish I could have seen more Hisagi.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 08-22-2012, 02:33 PM   #6
CatTrain
Freshmen Academy Student

CatTrain saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

So this show looks pretty sweet, but I'm lazy. Can anybody give me a compelling reason to try it out?
CatTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 05:30 PM   #7
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Great chapter. Yamamoto is awesome as usual

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:35 PM   #8
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Boring chapter. Cool that we found out Sasakibe's backstory mastering bankai in a month is impressive but obviously a few weeks over Ichigo and Urahara's record times. Kubo has a habit of drawing big panels with big words, the chapter accomplished very little. And I knew it would end with Yamamoto stomping some cocky low level officer.
JLI2infinity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 02:51 PM   #9
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

low level officer....

Each Sternritter is stated to be Captain level and he's one of the main ones.
And its not like Yamamoto is the strongest in the Gotei 13 and was pissed.
Don't forget, Yammy look alike means autofailure.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:07 PM   #10
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

Yamamoto once again pwns an enemy without much effort, can't wait to see if his Bankai is ever revealed

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 09:54 PM   #11
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Can someone give me a quick run down of the last 30 chapters. This is all just nonsense to me.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:37 PM   #12
Devroux

Awards Showcase

If it's nonsense, then you understand it pretty well.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 08-23-2012, 11:28 PM   #13
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
If it's nonsense, then you understand it pretty well.
I pretty much got lost after ichigo butt rapped what his face during the whole X-caution thing and got his SR power back... again.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:03 AM   #14
ice_edge
Ninja Academy Student

ice_edge saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Well fullbring arc the worst of all the arcs so far. So completely stupid and out of line it's just better to read a summery on it and move on.

Anyways I found this chapter extremely confusing as to what was going on. Had to look through bleach wiki to fully understand this chapter and after all that it seems his bankai is yet to be reveled. It's really starting boring me here. They better start showing these bankais that they haven't yet since it's really starting to tick me off.

No more of this shikai crap. This is the last arc so bring it.
ice_edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:20 PM   #15
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Can someone give me a quick run down of the last 30 chapters. This is all just nonsense to me.
New villains appear called Vandenreich.
A grimmjow lookalike gets trashed by Ichigo and killed by his Commander resembling Zangetsu.
Commander reveals to hold Tia as prisoner and uses her to birth hollows.
Yamamoto gets visitors from masked man declaring War on him.
Sasakibe (Yamamotos vice) gets murdered and his Bankai stolen.
Ichigo,Urahara,Orihime,Chad return to Hueco Mundo on Nels request as Dondochokka went missing and HM having been invaded by a unknown group led by a man named Kirge.
Kirge trashes Loly,Menoly,Sun-Sun,Apacci and Mila Rose.
Vandenreich invades Soul Society earlier than told with his Elite Unit, The Sternritter.
Mayuri comfirms, Vandenreich = Quincy.
Kirge engages in battle with Ichigo going Vollstaendig.
Halibabes summon Ayon who rampages on Kirge but is effortlessly defeated by him absorbing it.
Ichigo fights Kirge but Urahara one shots Kirge.
As Ichigo heads to the SS, Kirge reveals to be alive locking him into a pocket dimension and critically injures Urahara,Chad,Nel and Orihime but gets taken out by an unknown person who points their sword at Urahara who watches in shock.

Quincy curbstomp the SS.
Soifon,Hitsugaya,Byakuya and Komamura get their Bankai stolen.
Byakuya gets horrendously stomped and shredded by Nodt with his own Bankai and for now is regarded as dead.
Same goes for Kira who got his arm and partially right torso blown away by buzzbee.
Yamamoto killed Driscoll, the man who killed Sasakibe having saved Hisagis life.
Kenpachi solod 3 Sternritter and is currently fighting the Vandenreich leader.
Rukia got one shotted by an unknown person.
Renji got taken out by Nodts appearant partner having destroyed Zabimaru with his bare hands.
A unknown quincy took control of the Gatekeeper and some of Mayuris mans mind who are killing each other.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.

Last edited by Vivi; 08-24-2012 at 04:31 PM.
Old 08-25-2012, 05:40 AM   #16
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Commander reveals to hold Tia as prisoner and uses her to birth hollows.

Wait the hollow birth was real??????? I thought it was just some sick forum joke

Sasakibe (Yamamotos vice) gets murdered and his Bankai stolen.
Am i the only was who found this hilarious and basicly laughed during kubos whole (initial) pathectic excuse for a back story XD(the more recent one was better).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Quincy curbstomp the SS.
Mayuri did get solod by a amateur Ishida

Byakuya gets horrendously stomped and shredded by Nodt with his own Bankai and for now is regarded as dead.

That one i cannot forgive you bastards!!!
Really the fact that sasakibe had such an awesome bankai makes it even more laughable that he got one panneled by a SS arc ichigo with one punch.
Seriously this is the funniest arc in bleach.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:18 AM   #17
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Really the fact that sasakibe had such an awesome bankai makes it even more laughable that he got one panneled by a SS arc ichigo with one punch.
Obviously Sasakibe held back because he was a genteman.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote