Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Sasuke
Crazy clan-loving avenger 19 59.38%
Future Madara in training 8 25.00%
An Orochimaru 2 6.25%
The only person who doesn't like Naruto 3 9.38%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-23-2012, 09:51 PM   #1
The Sanninkage
Freshmen Academy Student

The Sanninkage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Are some of Sasuke's actions justified?

Does anyone feel that some of the things that Sasuke has done is justified in terms of everything that has happened to him, the Uchiha clan, and Itachi?
The Sanninkage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 09:57 PM   #2
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Are some of Sasuke's actions justified?

Yes they are justified

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:02 PM   #3
The Sanninkage
Freshmen Academy Student

I think Sasuke has some good reasons despite spite his more-than frowned upon actions
Old 08-23-2012, 10:16 PM   #4
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

killing the saumurai was not and is not just
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:22 PM   #5
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
killing the saumurai was not and is not just
It is the job of a Ninja to kill samurai.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 08-23-2012, 11:01 PM   #6
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yes and no.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:57 AM   #7
Nameless Shinobi
Apprentice Genin

Nameless Shinobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Are some of Nagato's actions justified?
Are some of Danzo's actions justified?
Are some of Hanzou's actions justified?
world of shinobi is world of hostility, where only the strongest lionwill rule the jungle
I would say Sasuke will be future Itachi in training, just like naruto is future minato in training
Nameless Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:53 AM   #8
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

No they are not.

He is emo teen with moodswings due to hormones from his pregnancy seriously.

You going to destroy the one thing that your dear brother(and unwillfully his whole clan) DIED to protect along with you. And even ignore it when dear brother COMES BACK from where ever the hell the people go when they die and tells sasuke to not destroy konoha.

Sasuke is #2 on my list of most hated and dumb characters with 1# being madara.

His actions are as justified as me throwing a nuke on my grandmas house.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 06:20 AM   #9
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
It is the job of a Ninja to kill samurai.
^ Where did you get that??

The Samurai were just doing their job. Saskue never killed people until that moment. This is the only thing that Saskue did that can not be justified. I still think he should be let back into the Leaf and he is not as bad as when garra was evil but this is not right
Old 08-24-2012, 07:12 AM   #10
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

There's a difference and a fine line between being justified and being a psychopath.

It's clear to me that Sasuke is taking this to the extreme.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 10:50 AM   #11
The Sanninkage
Freshmen Academy Student

I see what everyone is saying, and all of you make perfectly clear points, i think that Sasuke has the worst of both worlds, he had the option of just returning to Konoha with the knowledge of his clan's annihilation eating away at him and pretend it never happened, or seek vengance for his clan which would cause hostility towards him no matter how he does it (taking Itachi's advice to kill Konoha's elders would still cause him to go to battle with the entire village). I feel sorry for Sasuke because regardless of what path he had taken, good or bad, his life would be filled with endless suffering. It's like an infinite tsukuyomi nightmare for him that sealed his fate the moment his clan died.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:02 AM   #12
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
^ Where did you get that??

The Samurai were just doing their job. Saskue never killed people until that moment. This is the only thing that Saskue did that can not be justified. I still think he should be let back into the Leaf and he is not as bad as when garra was evil but this is not right
I got that out of the history channel, you see, the Samurai used to be oppress poor framers as they worked hard under the sun, one day the framers snapped, and made weapons out of there tools, trained under the shadows, learned to jump from roof top to roof top, learned to sneak under the samurais noises, and how to silently assassinate them.

Like I said, it is the job of the Ninja to kill Samurai

Old 08-24-2012, 11:18 AM   #13
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I don't know if 'justified' would be the word for this. Surely I understand him, but I don't really think it's justified either. I would say it's 'understandable' though.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 11:24 AM   #14
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

The only one of Sasuke's actions that is justified is him committing suicide.
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 11:26 AM   #15
Zack Fair
Ninja Academy Student

Zack Fair is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

He's a blind fool.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:32 AM   #16
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Fair View Post
He's a blind fool.
You were a blind fool to Sephiroth

Old 08-24-2012, 11:36 AM   #17
Zack Fair
Ninja Academy Student

Zack Fair is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
You were a blind fool to Sephiroth
Sephiroth simply lost his way and went mad. Or maybe he was mad at first, and then he found his way
Old 08-24-2012, 02:29 PM   #18
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

I think he's got the right idea with wanting revenge (Hammurabi's code, anyone?), however, I don't think he needs to kill innocent people. Then again, his family was mostly innocent. Actually, he should just kill one innocent person for each innocent member of his clan and be done with it.
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 09:19 PM   #19
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
I got that out of the history channel, you see, the Samurai used to be oppress poor framers as they worked hard under the sun, one day the framers snapped, and made weapons out of there tools, trained under the shadows, learned to jump from roof top to roof top, learned to sneak under the samurais noises, and how to silently assassinate them.

Like I said, it is the job of the Ninja to kill Samurai
Then why are the ninja and Samurai working together??
Where is it stated IN NARUTO that Ninja must kill Samurai??

This is the only action that is not justified. Saskue did NOT have to kill them. He could have seriously hurt them or knocked them out.... but killing seriously? What did they do
Old 08-24-2012, 09:26 PM   #20
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Fair View Post
Sephiroth simply lost his way and went mad. Or maybe he was mad at first, and then he found his way
lol nice come back
Quote:
Then why are the ninja and Samurai working together??
Where is it stated IN NARUTO that Ninja must kill Samurai??

This is the only action that is not justified. Saskue did NOT have to kill them. He could have seriously hurt them or knocked them out.... but killing seriously? What did they do
What did they do? They were Samurai, that's what they did.