Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-24-2012, 02:21 AM   #52841
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Shayd's Wolf Den: Hobo Bros! Pork and Beans FOREVER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJaceX View Post
Same here
I mean, I can't write it in there.

@Pie- Kiss note o,o *googles*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:24 AM   #52842
TheJaceX
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilit Lion (Leo) View Post
I mean, I can't write it in there.

@Pie- Kiss note o,o *googles*
Slenderman?
BTW naru killed the anime storm one

Kiss note 0.0
TheJaceX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:24 AM   #52843
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Renai Boukun only 1 chapter so far

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:25 AM   #52844
TheJaceX
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
Wha does it do exactly?

Gonna catch some sleep! Bye!

Last edited by AgentShayd; 08-24-2012 at 02:46 AM. Reason: double post
TheJaceX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:27 AM   #52845
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Slenderman?
BTW naru killed the anime storm one

Kiss note 0.0
Yes, It's real name.....my shinigami eyes won't work.....no face.....can't kill o.o blragh
Good?
Quote:
Interesting

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:

6/17/10

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 08-24-2012, 02:29 AM   #52846
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

the couple you write in the notebook will kiss within 24 hours and a couple formed through the notebook will marry without fail (unless a person is part of multiple couples)

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here

Last edited by ILIKEPIE; 08-24-2012 at 02:35 AM.
Old 08-24-2012, 02:46 AM   #52847
Kirbyroth
Chunin

Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
SLENDERMAN!!! He's watching this thread
oh god not here to lol admins on gmod were slendermaning on server u looked them for 5 secs the throw a knife at u lol.

Kirbyroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:48 AM   #52848
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Jace.. watch your posting please

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:50 AM   #52849
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

the shaydy is here in space

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 08-24-2012, 02:50 AM   #52850
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
the couple you write in the notebook will kiss within 24 hours and a couple formed through the notebook will marry without fail (unless a person is part of multiple couples)
Now I've got a new manga to read. o.o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirbyroth View Post
oh god not here to lol admins on gmod were slendermaning on server u looked them for 5 secs the throw a knife at u lol.
death note failure ;-;

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 08-24-2012, 02:51 AM   #52851
Kirbyroth
Chunin

Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

demon wolfs in space sounds interesting.

Old 08-24-2012, 03:10 AM   #52852
AgentShayd
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

Awards Showcase

I am actually writing a story about demon wolves... >.> I had some people think it would make a create manga or anime. >.> So I started to learn to draw wolves. xD

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Old 08-24-2012, 03:15 AM   #52853
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Once upon a time, the warrior princess demon wolf Raspy battled the evil taco king and with the help of the lone demon wolf warrior Shayd and brought peace to the den. The End.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 08-24-2012, 03:24 AM   #52854
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

LOL! Nice pie... but mine is a bit more complex then that

Old 08-24-2012, 03:29 AM   #52855
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
O_O what kind of service? I am a female duh... xD
The kind that leaves you with a smile.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 03:31 AM   #52856
AgentShayd

Awards Showcase

O_O but usually lawyers make people mad. xD

Old 08-24-2012, 03:39 AM   #52857
Kirbyroth
Chunin

Quote:
Once upon a time, the warrior princess demon wolf Raspy battled the evil taco king and with the help of the lone demon wolf warrior Shayd and brought peace to the den. The End.
But the evil ILikePie lurked in the deep dark forest with her Zompies (pie zombies) minions of doom.

Old 08-24-2012, 04:15 AM   #52858
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
O_O but usually lawyers make people mad. xD
Thats my old life now I just fight in back alleys for money and drugs now.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:29 AM   #52859
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

/Struts on in and leaps onto couch... o.o
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 06:15 AM   #52860
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I GTG to a campus tour soon.

*backs up suitcase and puts on fedora*

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bats, demon wolves, everyone is welcome, flying into hair, hangout, raspy was here, shayd was here