Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 08-23-2012, 12:43 AM   #21
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Asexual Marriage Debate

yeah that was my reaction 12 posts ago, just jump on the bandwagon, fire your shotgun and say something damning about "the man"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 01:07 AM   #22
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
So what if you have a multiple personality disorder and marry yourself? Would that still count as being asexual considering you are technically marrying another person with the same body.
There's a reason it's called a disorder, you know?

Your mental state does not affect the fact that you are married to yourself.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 01:17 AM   #23
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Remember that the father of the BRIDE pays for the wedding...

So free honey moon vacation for asexual newlywed men!!

...At least in my case.
Old 08-23-2012, 01:21 AM   #24
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Asexual wedding vows:

I take myself to be my awfully wedded spouse to have and to kinda hold but not really for richer but probably more likely poorer, in sickness and in health, hopefully the latter because I don't think I could afford the hospital bill. Until death do I part.

"You may kiss the bride er yourself"

"on the mouth?"

"naturally"

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

...At least in my case.
Old 08-23-2012, 01:22 AM   #25
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Considering that it still involves two people, I don't see why that it can not be legal to marry, being asexual means basically a relationship with no sexual intercourse, so I don't see why, that it shouldn't be legallized, I mean some marriages already end up with having no sexual intercourse in the later years, anyway.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 01:34 AM   #26
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Considering that it still involves two people, I don't see why that it can not be legal to marry, being asexual means basically a relationship with no sexual intercourse, so I don't see why, that it shouldn't be legallized, I mean some marriages already end up with having no sexual intercourse in the later years, anyway.
I think you're a bit confused as to what we mean by Asexual Marriage
We don't mean two people who are NONsexual. We mean agamogenesis.

Or something to that effect

...At least in my case.
Old 08-23-2012, 01:42 AM   #27
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

And simply put, the definition I know of for asexual is this.
1. Having no evident sex or sex organs; sexless.
2. Relating to, produced by, or involving reproduction that occurs without the union of male and female gametes, as in binary fission or budding.
3. Lacking interest in or desire for sex.

The title simply was asexual marriage, two people with no desire for sex, does not mean that they never would want to have someone for a companion in life, so in that sense, I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be legal to be married.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 08-23-2012 at 01:47 AM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 07:06 PM   #28
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
And simply put, the definition I know of for asexual is this.
1. Having no evident sex or sex organs; sexless.
2. Relating to, produced by, or involving reproduction that occurs without the union of male and female gametes, as in binary fission or budding.
3. Lacking interest in or desire for sex.

The title simply was asexual marriage, two people with no desire for sex, does not mean that they never would want to have someone for a companion in life, so in that sense, I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be legal to be married.

Number two is what we mean by asexual marriage.

In other words:

Marrying yourself.

Do you think it should be made legal to marry yourself?

...At least in my case.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:51 PM   #29
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Got my wedding song already." Loving you Is easy because you're beautiful...."
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 03:33 AM   #30
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
But what about Asexual divorce?
Well it would be cheaper. >.>

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 06:26 AM   #31
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

*coughs*

Dear forum members, supporters and critics of the Alexshinist Revolutionary Party, those who maintain a neutral political standing, socialists and liberalists alike.

Your proposal is a very outstanding idea, though not necessarily in a negative way. Since I personally knows a person who does not desire a relationship, sexuality or marriage at all, asexual marriage could be a useful change in his life. However, I do not believe that it would be accepted by many priests to marry a person to himself/herself, which is why I instead propose other benefits for asexuals in the world. One of my leading proposals is to enable adoptions into asexual families (or should I say, to an asexual person), as it is quite difficult to have your own child in a relationship with yourself...

In short, I do not believe that asexual marriage is something that the world will accept. However, I do wish to introduce adoption even by a single person, asexual or not. Why does it have to be a couple to take care of a child? Many people that are alone after divorce take care of their children very well, so why shouldn't an asexual person be able to handle a child? I propose the immediate introduction of asexual adoption.

- Ninja of Cao, party leader and spokesman for the Alexshinist Revolutionary Party (ARP)
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 09:04 AM   #32
TheJaceX
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

What?
Marrying clones?
When was that not legal?
Hey, Cao long time no see
TheJaceX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 05:27 PM   #33
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja of Cao View Post
*coughs*

Dear forum members, supporters and critics of the Alexshinist Revolutionary Party, those who maintain a neutral political standing, socialists and liberalists alike.

Your proposal is a very outstanding idea, though not necessarily in a negative way. Since I personally knows a person who does not desire a relationship, sexuality or marriage at all, asexual marriage could be a useful change in his life. However, I do not believe that it would be accepted by many priests to marry a person to himself/herself, which is why I instead propose other benefits for asexuals in the world. One of my leading proposals is to enable adoptions into asexual families (or should I say, to an asexual person), as it is quite difficult to have your own child in a relationship with yourself...

In short, I do not believe that asexual marriage is something that the world will accept. However, I do wish to introduce adoption even by a single person, asexual or not. Why does it have to be a couple to take care of a child? Many people that are alone after divorce take care of their children very well, so why shouldn't an asexual person be able to handle a child? I propose the immediate introduction of asexual adoption.

- Ninja of Cao, party leader and spokesman for the Alexshinist Revolutionary Party (ARP)
Excellent notion! I propose a civil union instead of marriage--after all, union means one entity, so....
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 05:41 PM   #34
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJaceX View Post
What?
Marrying clones?
When was that not legal?
Hey, Cao long time no see
No, not marrying clones. Marrying yourself as in you marrying you
and not your clone. Your clone is not you it is a clone of you.

...At least in my case.
Old 08-27-2012, 03:31 AM   #35
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah!!! View Post
Excellent notion! I propose a civil union instead of marriage--after all, union means one entity, so....
So I can safely argue whats mine is mine and whats yours is mine too, in a civil union?

I think Sticky should lead the way to the white house and DEMAND Asexual marriage. That will through both the republicans and democrats for a loop.

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."

Last edited by AgentShayd; 08-27-2012 at 03:34 AM.
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote