Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 07-05-2012, 01:36 PM   #21
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Pool vs. loganace (2) [SEASON]

Ok. If you explain how your blood can harden without killing yourself, I'll let it slide. Also, I'll assume you meant to say that you attempted to place him within the box.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 07-05-2012, 05:00 PM   #22
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It isn't inescapable. You just can't use a close range attack against it. Also I attempted to. I am a demon. I am not a human, DO I really need to say that I would get a heart attack? I have demon blood, not human blood, and I have infinate of it So yea. I don't see the problem.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 05:14 PM   #23
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

If no blood goes to your heart (hardening your blood inside of you would stop the blood flow) you die.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 05:19 PM   #24
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
It isn't inescapable. You just can't use a close range attack against it. Also I attempted to. I am a demon. I am not a human, DO I really need to say that I would get a heart attack? I have demon blood, not human blood, and I have infinate of it So yea. I don't see the problem.
So I assume this demon blood has no mass?
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-06-2012, 03:22 AM   #25
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
"Demon Blood style: Demon Blood torrent." A torrent of demon blood is sent at the arrows, and the aroows hit it and conduct with it so the arrows do nothing. You then come up to me with chidoris in hand. "Demon blood style: Wall of flesh." A wall of livivng flesh appears in front of me. If you then continue to try and hit me, your arm will sink into the flesh and it will eat you. (I barely understand the last attack you did, but I am gonna try. If I do it wrong can you please explain it to me.) I then see he is using water particles to try to effect the blood within me. "Blood style: Harden" My blood hardens stoping the bullets. I then leave the area and unhaden my blood. So I am completelly fine. "You are taking this harder than last time. Last time, I only had to go to fourth release. I am already at the fifth release. So I am gonna show you my sixth release. " Blood release six : World transmutation." The entire ground becomes Demon blood. If you or your clones touches it, it will burn you to death. So Now we are in an ocean of demon blood. "Demon Blood style: Demon Blood kraken." A giant squid monster of demon blood forms. It isn't alive so you can't kill it. It then reaches out at you with it's mile long tentacles and attempts to grab you and burn you to death instantly. Demon Blood style: Demon creation. Some of the blood from the battlefield forms into someone who looks just like me in demon form. He then flies by me. Another one does the same thing. "Kill" We all make handsgns with all six hands. "Demon style: Demon trap." A huge square made of flesh forms around you. LIke with earlier. If you touch it, It will eat you. It is slowly filling up with demon blood. It is also coming closer fast. So it might eat you before you touch it, but when it touches you. If the demon blood touches you, you will start burning to death. Oh and flesh doesen't conduct electricity. To make matters wors. WHen the blood reaches half way. The box explodes.
My clones dissappear. Sage mode activates. "This is something I've never tried out" I say. "Lightning Sage Mode. I am... THE EEL SAGE." MY teeth become way sharper, my torso increases in length, I get more flexibility, my hair turns jet black, and my body is still enveloped in white hot lightning. The lightning is so hot that the blood is instantly evaporated when it touches the lightning. When the kraken forms, I hold my palms out forward. Once the kraken sends its tentacle at me, a giant blast of nature lightning energy completely slices through the tentacle. It blasts to your kraken and it is evaporated completely. "I love this new sage mode." I brag. When the box is forming under me, I kick downward. The newfound nature energy shooes the box away when it is shot out of my body. "Hehe. Now it's time to completely finish you. Gale Style: Destruction Hurricane!" The power from your blood is being sucked away at a rapid pace. I combine my Lightning and my Water blood affinity and use your blood's power to create a giant hurricane. It basically takes up the whole battlefield. If hit by this, you will indefinitely die. This has all of the power of my lightning mode, Sage mode, and your blood combined. The hurricane speeds at you, attempting to wipe you and your blood clone out. This move is too high scale to take in with your gate of death thing.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 06:40 AM   #26
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

(How do yo suck the power away from it?)

I See that you are easily taking out ny attacks. 'i guess you could say my demon mode is like sage mode, and I am about to go into what would be about an equal to lightning mode after this. "Demon Blood style: Feel NO Pain!" THe torrent comes at me and my clones stay there, I stay there. We are gathering our chaka for a shielding ability. When we have enough chakra I say "Release" And the torrent FAdes away and disperses right as it gets to us. "I used my demon blood to increase the heat on our bodies, making the water and blood of your attack evaporate. The lightning was being guided by the toreent so it just shot in different directions. Nice attack, BUt now for me to take you down. Blood style: Release 8: Demon gods form." A giant demon that kind of looks like me and my clones appear. It Raises its hand and the writing on my clones disapeer and they start forming, Into Giant dragons, made of demon blood and you can't just one hit them. They can make jutsus of their own. Each one is about as fast as you and has enough strength to push a mountain. I then smile as I fly up to the demon lord. He puts his hand on my head and He gose
into me, and I transform too. The only difference in apperearnce Is MY scythes turn into blades. "Demon style: Demon lords smite!!!!!!!!" I grab the swords and swing them i your direction. Demon flies towards you in the shape of the slash, far to big to dodge and it mutates into A giant Slash of spirit energy. The demon god brings things to the dead. If you are hit with it, you will be sent to the underworld and die. I fire that at you tons of times about 100 times. "Demon style: Demon lord finisher" A Giant moon appears in the sky. It is a red moon, a blood moon. It then blasts the spirit energy down on the earth. Since the moon is about a fourth of the size of the earth, the blast is astronomical, There is absolutelly no way to get away fast enough. The blast can go all the way to the earths core and make the planet explode if I let it. If you get hit with this blast, you are done. My clones and I are fine because we are connected with the demon world. "DIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Spoiler:

Old 07-06-2012, 06:50 AM   #27
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

One, no. Just...no. Are you even serious? The moon brah? *shakes head* Now we have a planet buster here. If he so chose. Way to go, surpassing all the OP and hax ever presented in any major RP here. Kudos.

Second, you can't evaporate Gale Style. It doesn't make sense. Just because it's two elements combined, doesn't mean it's like someone grabbed oil and water and mixed it together. They are no longer two separate things. And by drawing the power out of your blood, I don't believe he was actually just straight up taking the blood, but the water and plasma out of it. But, he failed to explain that. So whatever, it doesn't change the fact you just got hit square in the face by a giant ass laser hurricane.

That's just two, of the many, many things I see wrong here.

I say Pool wins.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-06-2012, 06:52 AM   #28
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

.................. I just wanted to go out and lose Cause I didn't want to fight XD I am glad that did it.

Spoiler:

Old 07-06-2012, 07:02 AM   #29
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Mhm. Sure. Because typing out a battle full of elaborate moves in the hopes of getting caught in the final 2 moves of the entire fight by being killed and hax is definitely easier than every other option on the table. All of which are generally less embarrassing.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-06-2012, 07:20 AM   #30
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I was having fun up until the end so I did that last move uberhax on pupose.

Spoiler:

Old 07-06-2012, 07:26 AM   #31
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Uberhax doesn't make you lose.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-24-2012, 08:35 AM   #32
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

but it did, so i rest my case.

Spoiler:

Old 08-22-2012, 03:56 PM   #33
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

I hope you won't do this again in the future. -_- XD