Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 08-21-2012, 09:57 AM   #1
Kurama-Kōhai
Apprentice Genin

Kurama-Kōhai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Kurama-Kōhai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Kurama-Kōhai
Default Spar:

Location: Self made arena of stone in the middle of a large forest. Similar to the Leaf Chunnin exam arena
One Vs. One
Jonin to Kage Level

Im using Artemis Vimir
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118661

After traveling to all nearby town's inviting skilled combatant's to come and spar and getting 3 officials from the noble's around the area and their gaurd to watch over the match's. The rules are no killing blows but are allowed to attack with killing force and no giant summoning's or forbidden techniques.

Artemis sits meditating in the middle of the arena he just created and awaits for a challenger.

A.K.A "Silent Killer"

(thanks for the nickname Squall)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Theme
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
I made this and can make other banner's PM me with requests or check out my signature shop.

Kurama-Kōhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:20 PM   #2
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: Spar:

I will fight you.
Old 08-21-2012, 01:03 PM   #3
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

can it be 1v1v1

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 01:27 PM   #4
Kurama-Kōhai
Apprentice Genin

Kurama-Kōhai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Kurama-Kōhai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Artemis stands and introduces himself "I am Artemis Vimir Disciple of Kyuubi you are?. If you do not mind there has been another who wish's to join us are you ok with this?

A.K.A "Silent Killer"

My Theme
YouTube:
src="
I made this and can make other banner's PM me with requests or check out my signature shop.

Old 08-21-2012, 01:27 PM   #5
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

If you want to make it a 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 battle...I will join the fight.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 01:31 PM   #6
Kurama-Kōhai
Apprentice Genin

Artemis looks towards the new arrival and ponder's his proposal "That sounds like an interesting thought... I agree I will allow you three to pick the team's."

A.K.A "Silent Killer"

My Theme
YouTube:
src="

Old 08-21-2012, 01:33 PM   #7
Kurama-Kōhai
Apprentice Genin

As the arrivals give Artemis puzzled looks Artemis is silent for a moment and says "Oh i apologize i must have misunderstood... Then announce's this match is everyone for them self."

A.K.A "Silent Killer"

My Theme
YouTube:
src="

Old 08-21-2012, 01:39 PM   #8
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Can i use my bleach guy?

Spoiler:

Old 08-21-2012, 01:43 PM   #9
Kurama-Kōhai
Apprentice Genin

If you like. xD

A.K.A "Silent Killer"

My Theme
YouTube:
src="

Old 08-21-2012, 01:44 PM   #10
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Turns in order of post? Kurama, Joon, me, sarutobi?

Spoiler:

Old 08-21-2012, 01:58 PM   #11
Kurama-Kōhai
Apprentice Genin

((sure)) Artemis gestures towards the noble's and they announce "This match shall be a four man free for all! There will be no killing downed opponent's, giant summoning, Or forbidden jutsu's. Start!" Artemis makes the seal of confrontation. He then leaps directly up and weaves hand signs snake-dragon-rabbit-tiger then says "Fire Style Dragon Flame Jutsu!" the mouth part of Artemis's mask just falls off as a huge jet of flame erupts from his mouth engulfing the entire arena in flames.

A.K.A "Silent Killer"

My Theme
YouTube:
src="

Old 08-21-2012, 02:16 PM   #12
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(Since joon is not on and i want to fight we can change the order for the sake of progression.)

My first opponent attacks me. "Fire dragon, huh? I rip the chello off my back and play one low note, A huge shockwave occurs and pushes the fire away from me. "Thats it? Fill the air ungaku!" (My shikai.) I start playing thsi song

Music fills the air as my chello transforms into a piano. "Lets kill you all." Explosions of shockwaves start occuring all around, I'm barely out of the distance of the waves. The walls then explode, making it so it is no longer a battlefeil, but a field. Music notes literally start flying in the air and start forming together to make people of music notes. Whenever they hit s0mething they make explosive shockwaves capable of making your head explode. I am immune to these shockwaves. I make one for each of you as they pursue you, relentlessly trying to kill you. Everyone in the range of my song, which you all are currently, will start to lose control of their body and i would go under my control. It takes two turns. The distance of my music is for over a mile. I am not immune, but being under my own control wouldn't be a problem.

(Lets warm up XD)

Spoiler:

Old 08-21-2012, 05:40 PM   #13
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

the tall figure quickly weaves handseals in response to his first opponents burst of flames that were engulfing the arena,as his seals were complete a barrier had formed around him {{barrier of protection method}} the barrier had shielded him from the flames and momentarily kept him safe from the shockwave and the musical note figure who was pursuing him.

after erecting his barrier the mysterious figure who's hands and face were wrapped in bandages while the hood of his black cloak made it difficult to see the remainder of his face,used what appear to be gold particles to cover the ground beneath his feet and with the golden dust particles,he then would use them to rise himself up into the air "hopefully"high enough to be out of range of his second opponents musical abilities.

he quickly dispelled his barrier and raised his hands into the air above him then made a slamming motion with his hands as they rapidly came back down before him,{{Gold Style: Dust Wave}}more particles appeared forming a massive wave followed by the wave of golden particles to cover the field area where his opponents were in shadow,as it came crashing down towards his opponents attempting to bury them with his powerful wave of golden dust particles while at the same time causing damage.and possibly take out the musical note figure that has been pursing him along the way.

the mysterious figure remained silent and watched on from above as he stood upon his golden particles that kept him levitating high into the air awaiting to see his three opponents response.

(sorry for the late response)
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 07:24 PM   #14
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

(I am also using my bleach character. Also logan,you cannot by any means take control of your opponet for it is god mod.)
__________________________________________________ __________________
As artemis shoots a trail of fire from his mouth,i manipulate the fire to make it not touch me. As logan then makes a shock wave of sound,i use my wind powers to disort the waves and blow them upwards away from me. I then make a wind barrier around me to protect me from the shock waves by repeling them. I then see the music notes of form and turn into people. I swing my sword at him,shooting out a blast of wind that destroys him. As the music continues the ring in my ear,i make strong winds everywhere and blow them at the logan. This continues to blow away the sound of the music as i then see shadows cover the ground.
I look up and see gold dust hovering over me. I make a 10 layer earth dome around me to block the dust. I then burst out of the dome,throwing rocks everywhere. I then put everyone in a wind sphere and and explode them from the inside. I make a shard of earth come up from under logan. I make lightning begin to crash down on artemis. A large gust of wind attempts to blow sarutobi at logan. "bankai!! Ultima gonzora." 5 clones of me come out of me.
each of them are made out of one element and can only be killed by it's weakness.
I dissapear and no trace is left of me. The fire clone charges at logan and try to incenerate him. The water clone trys to touch sarutobi. If it touches you,it will suck all the water out of you. The lightning clone trys to electrify artemis. The earth clone slams his hands into the ground which make a indestrectible sheild around him.
The wind clone make winds everywhere that captures sounds and destroys them.
Old 08-22-2012, 03:33 AM   #15
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
(I am also using my bleach character. Also logan,you cannot by any means take control of your opponet for it is god mod.)
As artemis shoots a trail of fire from his mouth,i manipulate the fire to make it not touch me. As logan then makes a shock wave of sound,i use my wind powers to disort the waves and blow them upwards away from me. I then make a wind barrier around me to protect me from the shock waves by repeling them. I then see the music notes of form and turn into people. I swing my sword at him,shooting out a blast of wind that destroys him. As the music continues the ring in my ear,i make strong winds everywhere and blow them at the logan. This continues to blow away the sound of the music as i then see shadows cover the ground.
I look up and see gold dust hovering over me. I make a 10 layer earth dome around me to block the dust. I then burst out of the dome,throwing rocks everywhere. I then put everyone in a wind sphere and and explode them from the inside. I make a shard of earth come up from under logan. I make lightning begin to crash down on artemis. A large gust of wind attempts to blow sarutobi at logan. "bankai!! Ultima gonzora." 5 clones of me come out of me.
each of them are made out of one element and can only be killed by it's weakness.
I dissapear and no trace is left of me. The fire clone charges at logan and try to incenerate him. The water clone trys to touch sarutobi. If it touches you,it will suck all the water out of you. The lightning clone trys to electrify artemis. The earth clone slams his hands into the ground which make a indestrectible sheild around him.
OOOOHHHHH SHNNAPP!!!

He got you Logan :P

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 04:29 AM   #16
Kurama-Kōhai
Apprentice Genin

((I don't see how I was god modded)) Seeing this plethora of attacks heading his way Artemis weaves the appropriate hand seals and shouts "Lava Release: Rubber Defense!" A jet of dark colored lava spurts from Artemis's mouth surrounding him then its hardens into what appears to be a rubber cylinder. The golden sand crash's on top of the cylinder slamming it into the ground. The cylinder then bounce's back through the sand and into the air. Artemis climbs on top of it noticing the music seems to have been disrupted by high winds. He then notices what appears to be a clone of Joon taking note of the difference in chakra charging at him with lightning. Artemis blocks the first of the ranged attacks with his rubber defense waiting for his opponent to get close. Artemis starts weaving the appropriate hand signs and shouts "Lava Release: Rubber Ball!" As the clone jumps into the air to get close to Artemis he spurts out another glob of the dark colored lava this time it surrounds Joon's clone trapping it in a thick rubber ball. Artemis then kicks the ball at great speed at Loganace. Artemis then shouts "Now to finish this!" Artemis jumps higher in the air using his rubber cylinder as a base. He weaves the appropriate hand seals and shouts "Lava Release: Melting Apparition Technique!" Artemis spurts out a large platform of lava from his mouth about 30ft in either direction. The lava platform begins to descend upon his opponents anyone caught in it directly will surely perish. As Artemis begin's to fall back towards the ground and the lava he weaves the appropriate seals and shouts "Lava Release: Lava Armor!" his whole body then gets covered in a thick layer of lava protecting him from other lava and would cause severe burns on any who get too close.

A.K.A "Silent Killer"

My Theme
YouTube:
src="

Old 08-22-2012, 04:45 AM   #17
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
OOOOHHHHH SHNNAPP!!!

He got you Logan :P
I saw this, had to step in.

It's not god mod, because he's within the realm of possibility, and allows for a counter. It's not OP or Hax in the slightest.

He's giving it an easy opportunity to counter as well.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 08-22-2012, 02:47 PM   #18
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Okay then.
Old 08-30-2012, 04:00 PM   #19
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Sorry i wasn't here, I withdraw, I am gonna be on the forum alot less

Spoiler:

Old 08-30-2012, 05:22 PM   #20
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Okay then.