Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 07-11-2012, 09:02 PM   #21
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Assassin's Creed 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
This is how I acted when I saw Assasins Creed 3:

Mine too, man, mine too. :3
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:13 PM   #22
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

The combat system is amazing. I just wanna know how its going to end tbh. When I played Revelations and saw AC3, I knew it wasn't over lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 04:47 AM   #23
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

http://playstationgang.com/leaked-as...d-iii-trailer/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 11:28 AM   #24
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
So ready to get out of Italy, place was getting stale.

D= No!
I love Italy...Gonna miss it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx--Mana--xX View Post
I'm buzzing for assassins creed 3, the location is more my style :'D i still need to play revelations though T.T

I got like two sequences done and never finished it. xD So I still need to play it too.

I'm excited for it, I'm just afraid that there might be too much change. And Connor is the dumbest name ever for an Assassin, IMO. =/

Last edited by Black King; 07-31-2012 at 10:03 AM.
Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:30 PM   #25
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I'm trying to hurry up and beat Revelations. Can't wait till this game comes out.

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 02:09 AM   #26
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf777 View Post
I'm trying to hurry up and beat Revelations. Can't wait till this game comes out.
Just got into the Creeds' franchise. Bought Assassin's Creed II about three weeks ago, and then Revelations last Thursday. To be honest, I didn't bother with the original.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 02:18 AM   #27
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Just got into the Creeds' franchise. Bought Assassin's Creed II about three weeks ago, and then Revelations last Thursday. To be honest, I didn't bother with the original.
If you care about the story i think you should play the original.
Georgiosu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 06:32 AM   #28
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Before AC II even came out, I thought the first was amazing. AC II didn't seem the same though. It was good nonetheless.

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 08:53 AM   #29
SidetheMizukage
Genin

SidetheMizukage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SidetheMizukage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SidetheMizukage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SidetheMizukage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

IMO, the original was the best one.

"Heat cannot be separated from fire, or beauty from The Eternal."
-Dante Alighieri

SidetheMizukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 10:08 AM   #30
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post

I didn't either. I played like one third of AC 1 and didn't like it.
Then again, I played AC II and half of Brotherhood before I bothered. I can't play a good game, and then go back to a game that came before it. Takes the fun out of it.

Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 12:41 PM   #31
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I'm with you, Black King. Besides, Assassins' Creed was a game with a good story that had terrible, awkward mechanics. Which is why II was the best out of the entire franchise.

Old 08-18-2012, 09:20 AM   #32
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

I am so ready for this game and I already pre-ordered

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:39 AM   #33
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Exclamation Re: Assassin's Creed 3

I bought the collectors edition, loved the things it came with and I told my self that this would be the only way I'd get this game, yes the setting is More to my feel, yes lynching people will be fun, yes I love the idea of playing as an Native American, but I hated the 1st game (way too boring and why must I kill my hero's, the Crusaders ) and then the 2nd one, omg how much I hated the renaissance lol, but at lest they did good with the 3rd one, ship battles look amazingly tough.
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:43 AM   #34
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
I bought the collectors edition, loved the things it came with and I told my self that this would be the only way I'd get this game, yes the setting is More to my feel, yes lynching people will be fun, yes I love the idea of playing as an Native American, but I hated the 1st game (way too boring and why must I kill my hero's, the Crusaders ) and then the 2nd one, omg how much I hated the renaissance lol, but at lest they did good with the 3rd one, ship battles look amazingly tough.
I agree and yes the 1st one was a bit repetitive. AC 3 looks really cool as you said the ship battles. Also I love the fact that Conner is a duel weapon specialist, can hop over stuff like beds, and just the way the new executions are is amazing.

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="

Old 08-21-2012, 12:16 AM   #35
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Free running system = Best feature out of Assassin's Creed.

Old 08-21-2012, 01:18 AM   #36
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to zombie ruler

I have had this game on pre order since gamestop started taking pre orders. It is the only new game I can buy this year since I should be saving my money.
Brother - Logan
Roof - Jenny (who I sometimes lay on, sleep on, and jump off of)
???-Lone (who is forever doomed to never leave)
Sister? - kakashi uzumaki

zombie ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:10 PM   #37
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie ruler View Post
I have had this game on pre order since gamestop started taking pre orders. It is the only new game I can buy this year since I should be saving my money.
I pre-ordered mine and Black Ops II 3 weeks ago so I'm lookin forward 2 both games

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="

Old 09-22-2012, 01:09 AM   #38
knightindustries
False Prophet of an Ex-False Prophet

knightindustries is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

worst series ever who buys these games without needing a phsychitrist after ?
knightindustries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:14 AM   #39
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
So ready to get out of Italy, place was getting stale.
Revelations wasn't in Italy!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 07:02 AM   #40
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
Revelations wasn't in Italy!!!
Hahaha yea Revelations took place in Constantinople

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="