Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Tobi's Identity
I do not care he already said he was "No one" 0 0%
Too much disscusion over a simple topic 7 28.00%
I already know who he is anyway 2 8.00%
Tobi.... who is that??? 1 4.00%
I would like to know 5 20.00%
yeah its no big.... I CAN NOT HIDE IT I GOTTA KNOW 4 16.00%
His Identity will not change much 0 0%
Kishi does not even know who he is 5 20.00%
We probably will not get to see who he is anyway 0 0%
Tobi has caused me soo much trouble 1 4.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-20-2012, 06:58 PM   #21
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: I do not care who tobi is fc

I wish they would have kept Tobi funny, he was my favorite Akatsuki member when he was funny, especially when he told Deidara his art was rip off and he tried to run from him.

Kishimoto has issues and I don't know what kind of drugs he was on when he started to make shippuden, but he needs to put them down and remake shippuden with Naruto Part 1 quality, because as much as I love favorite character Gaara, he's starting to be only reason I watch or read this show anymore.

This is exactly what I do "oh the next chapter/episode of Naruto is out, but there is no Gaara, so I do not care" and then I turn the episode off or stop reading the chapter.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:04 PM   #22
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I'm gonna say:

WHoever it is, it's gonna be a letdown.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:25 PM   #23
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

If he's that random gang member guy, I vote we riot.
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:25 PM   #24
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I agree @ Box

There's no way that there isn't going to be an influx of flame threads, Kishimoto bashing, and even the old "I told you so" group. Although it really wouldn't bother me personally... Tobi's pretty cool even w/o the whole identity issue.

Although I'm kind of glad that his identity wasn't revealed early, since a good mystery can bring readers back to find out the details. Just people get too caught in the moment at times.
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:59 PM   #25
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Wait so did you guys want to join!!!!!
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:03 PM   #26
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm sure we can make out some sort of deal...

Spoiler:
You have to say (The Legendary) Super Sanin 3
Old 08-20-2012, 09:05 PM   #27
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

lol why and never
Old 08-20-2012, 09:08 PM   #28
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Ah fine add me >_> I don't really care who Tobi is so it's only suitable
Old 08-20-2012, 09:12 PM   #29
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Sweet anyone else care to join
Old 08-20-2012, 09:23 PM   #30
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdemonofthemist View Post
If he's that random gang member guy, I vote we riot.
agreed if I find out that Kishimoto made a big deal out of some no name dude and put us through the mystery of who is Tobi for nothing (even though for the most part none of us really care anymore) to even know that there was time that we all did care........... oh it's on Kishmoto.

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 08-20-2012, 10:17 PM   #31
PrinceofPeace
Banned

lol this is a NOT caring club, This is a STRESS FREE club where we make fun of the ppl stressing over it like it solves the mystery to everything lol
Old 08-20-2012, 10:39 PM   #32
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

Ok, ok, carefree until we are disappointed and rage!
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:03 PM   #33
PrinceofPeace
Banned

^ lol rage on
Old 08-22-2012, 10:54 PM   #34
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah we rage on for this would be the Kishimoto straw that broke the camel fans back, because even though we no longer care now, to even know that there was time where we all invested time into wondering who he was just for him to turn out to be some nobody would seriously piss us off dude.

Old 08-22-2012, 11:21 PM   #35
Yobuto
Freshmen Academy Student

Yobuto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I have always had a good theory on the real identity of Tobi. Heres what Im thinking; The Sage had two sons, one wise and one strong. Now stay with me, What if Tobi is the son who began the Uchiha, Nagato was the reincarnation of the other son and Naruto is the reincarnation of the Sage (which I'm sure everyone already knows)
Yobuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:56 PM   #36
PrinceofPeace
Banned

AGAIN this is a NO-theroy zone
Old 08-28-2012, 10:51 AM   #37
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Amen. Count me in!

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:01 PM   #38
PrinceofPeace
Banned

^ sweet thanks for joining

His idendity has gotten WAYYY to much hype.... agree?
Old 08-28-2012, 10:39 PM   #39
Voltage
Freshmen Academy Student

Voltage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Cool Re: I do not care who tobi is fc

Would I like to know who Tobi is?
Yes.
Do I care if that ever happens?
No.

This is because Tobi is my favourite character, not the person under the mask but Tobi. I liked him most when he was still acting all insane and wacky.
Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:50 PM   #40
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

No lie, I thought it was pumpkin