Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 08-19-2012, 11:20 AM   #8001
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: ANBU Help Topic! Ask Any Question Here!

Wasn't this Vidda's thread to begin with? Pretty sure TBC got ownership because he asked just like Jonesy did.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Muffintop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:25 AM   #8002
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
Wasn't this Vidda's thread to begin with? Pretty sure TBC got ownership because he asked just like Jonesy did.
Who cares? They BOTH worked together like a partnership. TBC led this for her to fulfill the purpose of this thread. It took other leader's actions to make TBC leave. I looked after this. He gave me a CT regarding this thread. I say it stays this way. Leave it alone.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:35 AM   #8003
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

They're both gone, so how 'bout we change it back to Vidda? It is HER thread after all.

Old 08-19-2012, 11:36 AM   #8004
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL no Zetsu View Post
Who cares? They BOTH worked together like a partnership. TBC led this for her to fulfill the purpose of this thread. It took other leader's actions to make TBC leave. I looked after this. He gave me a CT regarding this thread. I say it stays this way. Leave it alone.
TBC was more of a figurehead and just dealt with recruiting new users and kicking out inactive ones mostly. For some reason he kept dividing people into teams with leaders that really made no sense to have.

That being said, this ANBU thread nowadays is basically obsolete. ANBU has basically stopped existing. It's much easier to make a thread when asking questions instead of going through this mess. Not to mention that most of the answers on here are out of date by now. It should be locked and archived for memories.
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 08-19-2012, 12:10 PM   #8005
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Ironic how this is NOW being said when TBC is gone. Now more people are pissed. I rest my case.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 08-19-2012, 12:32 PM   #8006
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

So would you change it if the owner of the thread was changed back to Vidda?

Old 08-19-2012, 12:52 PM   #8007
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Whats the point of changing it?

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:58 PM   #8008
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
Whats the point of changing it?
It was changed from TBC to Jonesy because Jonesy asked if he could help out with it. The thread ownership was changed to him since people usually PM the owner of the thread before others.

Since some people wanted to continue to have TBC be the owner of the thread because of how much he put into it, I thought it would be right to have Vidda as the owner, since she's the founder of ANBU.

Last edited by Muffintop; 08-19-2012 at 01:00 PM.
Old 08-19-2012, 01:02 PM   #8009
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

I can answer that. The Quasis are being disrespectful towards TBC. Look, you already lost some people. You're about to lose another. Just leave it as it is. Seriously. This wouldn't even be in discussion if a power hungry individual didn't take what's not his.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 08-19-2012, 01:06 PM   #8010
Unregistered

Quote:
I can answer that. The Quasis are being disrespectful towards TBC. Look, you already lost some people. You're about to lose another. Just leave it as it is. Seriously. This wouldn't even be in discussion if a power hungry individual didn't take what's not his.
Hate to break it to you, but the ONLY thing TBC contributed with was his contests. He didn't do any administrative stuff outside the BGs. Why do you think Aurega was made a Quasiadmin before TBC? Why do you think TBC wasn't made a Supermod when they were first introduced? He was pissed because of other people got more power than him when they contributed and he didn't.

On top of that he was rarely around, constantly whined about changes that happened due to his own ignorance of the discussion regarding said changes.

It's not being disrespectful when the man didn't deserve the respect in the first place.

If you can't accept that then you're probably not suited to have power in the first place.
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 08-19-2012, 01:08 PM   #8011
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

So, then people agree on having the actual owner to this thread? Has the owner come into contatct about this?

Quote:
How are they being disrespectful?

Last edited by Naruto321; 08-19-2012 at 01:16 PM.
Old 08-19-2012, 01:23 PM   #8012
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hate to break it to you, but the ONLY thing TBC contributed with was his contests. He didn't do any administrative stuff outside the BGs. Why do you think Aurega was made a Quasiadmin before TBC? Why do you think TBC wasn't made a Supermod when they were first introduced? He was pissed because of other people got more power than him when they contributed and he didn't.

On top of that he was rarely around, constantly whined about changes that happened due to his own ignorance of the discussion regarding said changes.

It's not being disrespectful when the man didn't deserve the respect in the first place.

If you can't accept that then you're probably not suited to have power in the first place.
I don't care about that. Thats all talk. Great, so you talk about yourself as a guest. Great.

So be it. I contributed on here. People know that. So getting rid of me because of my beliefs is just...wow...this forum.

Anyways, I'm lookin after this.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 08-19-2012, 01:25 PM   #8013
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I don't care about that. Thats all talk. Great, so you talk about yourself as a guest. Great.

So be it. I contributed on here. People know that. So getting rid of me because of my beliefs is just...wow...this forum.

Anyways, I'm lookin after this.
I don't want you to leave. I'm fine with leaving TBC as the OP. I didn't ask to take ownership of the thread; I just wanted to help, but I don't want to if it's going to hurt your feelings. I'm sorry.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:27 PM   #8014
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Why is this a big deal of who's the ownership.

No one is leaving because of the OP ownership.

Old 08-19-2012, 03:02 PM   #8015
rados
Special Jonin Candidate

rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Why Tobi isn't die?
Classification: Jinchuriki, Sage
Affilation: Village Hidden in Blood, Village Hidden in Death
Team: Radotsuki
Spoiler:
Radotsuki is group of Special Ninja Assasins from all the Ninja world. Main goal is bringing the peace in the Ninja world, but goal is corupted becouse the "good" ninjas thinks that goal is only killing a innocent people and ninjas.
rados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 04:41 PM   #8016
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by rados View Post
Why Tobi isn't die?
You need to elaborate more for this to be a valid question, please and thank you!

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:19 PM   #8017
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by rados View Post
Why Tobi isn't die?
I dont know how to answer that. Seems more of a topic others can discuss about elsewhere.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 08-20-2012, 04:45 PM   #8018
Zack Fair
Ninja Academy Student

Zack Fair is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Could someone link me to a thread with information on adding IMGs to my signature?
Zack Fair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 04:54 PM   #8019
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

You would need a 300 post count and ask permission to the Quasi Administrators.

Old 08-20-2012, 04:56 PM   #8020
Zack Fair
Ninja Academy Student

Zack Fair is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
You would need a 300 post count and ask permission to the Quasi Administrators.
I'll just add it to my favorites and work on the requirements.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
I appreciate the help.