Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2012, 12:33 PM   #2421
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
anyone know where I can find Hanzo's ULTIMATE NINJUTSU??

I hope it involves his summoning salamander
they didn't show it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-18-2012, 08:56 PM   #2422
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Curses!!!!!
Old 08-18-2012, 11:01 PM   #2423
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

The Real Madara Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Who else thinks sage mode kabuto deserves to be his own character i think he has done enough to have a full moveset, a jutsu, an ougi and an awakening.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

psn: tstorm18
Old 08-18-2012, 11:39 PM   #2424
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

*raises his hand* I DO !!
Old 08-18-2012, 11:47 PM   #2425
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever
they could have shown the konoha 11 & sand in the war jackets etc but instead they show us the same stuff -_-
I to was hoping that would be the next reveal : ( well technically it still can since the scan is old news : ]

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
Old 08-19-2012, 05:07 AM   #2426
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

when is the next reveal going to be do you guys think? we need something new!

Old 08-19-2012, 05:12 AM   #2427
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

CC2 is torturing us why did they have to announce it so early T.T

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 08-19-2012, 06:01 AM   #2428
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

i still think release is too soon

Old 08-19-2012, 06:04 AM   #2429
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
i still think release is too soon
why? we should have plenty in this game, although i guess it would be better to have more in however i dont think i could wait for it that long haha

Old 08-19-2012, 06:10 AM   #2430
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Wow people keep forgetting that they've been working on this game since Storm 2 came out which was two years ago. It's not really that early...

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 08-19-2012, 06:17 AM   #2431
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Wow people keep forgetting that they've been working on this game since Storm 2 came out which was two years ago. It's not really that early...

the amount of time spent on the game so far and saying about when the game should come out are seperate concepts, because the actual release date is the minimum amount of time required to complete the amount of content they decided upon. extending the release allows for extra content.

so i don't see what was wrong with the 'too soon' statement.

i'm not stupid enough to not notice the amount of time taken so far. geez

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
why? we should have plenty in this game, although i guess it would be better to have more in however i dont think i could wait for it that long haha
i would rather wait as the next game would be another yr or more after this one and the war is showing no signs of ending any time soon. as iv'e said before the best bits are probs going to be at the end so would kinda suck if it's left out.

the current events in the animie happend about a yr ago in the manga any way. the game is out in less then a yr, at the mo the best we can expect is up to some point in the kage fight

Last edited by Joaty; 08-19-2012 at 07:12 AM.
Old 08-19-2012, 07:12 AM   #2432
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

regardless the game is going to be good and have enough content to satisfy us im sure.

Old 08-19-2012, 07:25 AM   #2433
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
regardless the game is going to be good and have enough content to satisfy us im sure.
probably.

what would replace hiruzens reaper death seal?

Last edited by Joaty; 08-19-2012 at 07:46 AM.
Old 08-19-2012, 07:51 AM   #2434
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
the amount of time spent on the game so far and saying about when the game should come out are seperate concepts, because the actual release date is the minimum amount of time required to complete the amount of content they decided upon. extending the release allows for extra content.

so i don't see what was wrong with the 'too soon' statement.

i'm not stupid enough to not notice the amount of time taken so far. geez

i would rather wait as the next game would be another yr or more after this one and the war is showing no signs of ending any time soon. as iv'e said before the best bits are probs going to be at the end so would kinda suck if it's left out.

the current events in the animie happend about a yr ago in the manga any way. the game is out in less then a yr, at the mo the best we can expect is up to some point in the kage fight
You are forgetting that there are alot of fillers in the anime, I think they wouldn't be stupid enough to break up the flow of the war with some crappy flashback fillers, by my calculations, the anime should be where we are now in about 2 months before the game releases.

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 08-19-2012, 08:07 AM   #2435
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ablaze15 View Post
You are forgetting that there are alot of fillers in the anime, I think they wouldn't be stupid enough to break up the flow of the war with some crappy flashback fillers, by my calculations, the anime should be where we are now in about 2 months before the game releases.
you have a point, i guess we shall see. they have done a few fillers alltready though so more can be expected

Last edited by Joaty; 08-19-2012 at 08:21 AM.
Old 08-19-2012, 08:10 AM   #2436
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

The Real Madara Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

The next scan with come out Saturday/ Sunday of August 1st/ 2nd

YouTube:
src="

psn: tstorm18
Old 08-19-2012, 08:49 AM   #2437
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

^Link?

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 08-19-2012, 08:53 AM   #2438
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I would be too funny if Hiruzen wasn't playable outside of the boss battle

Old 08-19-2012, 08:54 AM   #2439
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

^don't jynx it!!

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 08-19-2012, 09:15 AM   #2440
akatskifan27
Freshmen Academy Student

akatskifan27 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Madara Uchiha View Post
The next scan with come out Saturday/ Sunday of August 1st/ 2nd
its august 19 right now