Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 08-18-2012, 09:40 PM   #81
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Mei vs. A

Quote:
Not gonna bother replying to anything else since I already went through this. No, shes not gonna melt herself, and yes, he saw through Hidden Mist because mei was using it as a team attack.

Sand siblings with exception of Gaara are jonin, since when could they take kage? Kakashi was considered a kage candidate. In Lee's case it was said that Gates could give you the power of a Kage. Neji is a jonin. What is this.
Yeah.

Thats what'd it seem like, but mist is mist. Or just lolkishi.

I meant PTS. The only one who passed chunin exams was Shika, right? Some of the people who remained genin could have taken shika, and even jonin. People can be higher ranked for the leadership skills, which is why rank is irrelevant.

Yeah, Gates could give him the strength of a kage. But was he one? By hype he was strong enough to be one. But he wasn't.

Young Gaara,even without Shukaku, was already able to take out jonin yet he wasn't one. Rank=/=Way to gauge strength. I guess there are situations when it could work, but its best not to use ranks

But i guess we could lock this now that its over.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 08-18-2012 at 09:43 PM.
Old 08-18-2012, 10:06 PM   #82
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Ay Wins

^(you r right) ^PLEASE SOMEONE LOCK THIS!!!
Old 08-19-2012, 12:17 AM   #83
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Yeah.

Thats what'd it seem like, but mist is mist. Or just lolkishi.

I meant PTS. The only one who passed chunin exams was Shika, right? Some of the people who remained genin could have taken shika, and even jonin. People can be higher ranked for the leadership skills, which is why rank is irrelevant.

Yeah, Gates could give him the strength of a kage. But was he one? By hype he was strong enough to be one. But he wasn't.

Young Gaara,even without Shukaku, was already able to take out jonin yet he wasn't one. Rank=/=Way to gauge strength. I guess there are situations when it could work, but its best not to use ranks

But i guess we could lock this now that its over.
True. But kage in general (as we are talking about them here) are ranked as the strongest in their village. And, when you take how powerful the Hokage and Jonin level ninja were portrayed in part 1...

Young Gaara was a Jinchuuriki, so he too is an exception.

Yeah I wouldnt purely use ranks for debating but there comes a time when hype is needed.

yeah, locking it unless you want to reply to this last post lol since we pretty much agree :P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
i hate that song, mei, raikage