Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 08-18-2012, 07:24 PM   #61
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Who is the most annoying Naruto character you've ever?

Sasuke, I hate him.

One of my biggest reasons for hating him is that he is Kishimoto's favorite character and I know that may seem I don't know petty or stupid, but let me explain why.

Because Sasuke is his favorite character Kishimoto makes it so he is "untouchable" I mean he's not even trying to hide the fact that Sasuke is is favorite in his own writing.

during part one everyone wanted to see Neji vs Sasuke however Kishimoto made it so painfully obvious that it wouldn't be fair or even decent fight anymore that everyone dropped it.

Oh, but I'm going to tell you something else, you know Gaara, yeah all throughout part one people were saying that Sasuke couldn't beat Gaara so to solve that problem Kishimoto killed Gaara and I don't know if any of you knew this, but originally Gaara was not supposed to come back to life, Kishimoto was going to keep him dead, however he lost a large amount of his fans because of that so he changed his mind and decided to bring Gaara back to life.

throughout part 2 mostly everyone was still saying that Sasuke couldn't be Gaara and for the most part are still saying now, so do you know what Kishimoto is planing to do? Well I'll tell you, Kishimoto only made the five Kage vs Madara fight to show that Gaara couldn't handle Madara on his own, but Sasuke is about to come in and fight Madara and basically just man handle him with ease so that Kishimoto can finally say Sasuke can beat Gaara.

If Kishimoto had his way Naruto wouldn't be nearly as strong as he is now, but since Naruto is main character and Sasuke's Rival he has to be insanely strong as well. Kishimoto basically belittles all of his other character and Sasuke doesn't even have to lift a finger to become insanely strong so in the end I think Sasuke's Character is full of crap, I was kind of sad when he left the village only because it broke up "the dream team" as I called them back then, but never mind. Gaara should have killed him in that forest when he had the chance and we wouldn't be dealing with this crap now.

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 03:40 AM   #62
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark Skin View Post
Haha totally agree, I also don't like how he says "Hmm" at the end of almost every sentence.
i think it's cute and funny how he says that, i don't see the reason of hating on that, it's like the same as Naruto's "Dattebayo". LOL
Warrior3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 09:21 AM   #63
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Well everyone has their own opinion

And Naruto's "believe it" is an inspirational never give up always believe in yourself. His catch pharse acturally means something. Unlike Deidara's
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:28 AM   #64
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

well i still see nothing superhorifying in Deidara's "hmm", probably he always muses about smth and Naruto says Dattebayo a lot more often even when it's not really necessary...haha

Last edited by Warrior3; 08-19-2012 at 11:36 AM.
Old 08-19-2012, 11:34 AM   #65
AnimeChic
Special Jonin Candidate

AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.AnimeChic finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

In my opinion I think Sakura's the most annoying out of every character.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Just Call Me Fine-Ass Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Lady Gaga - Applause
Spoiler:

AnimeChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:38 AM   #66
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior3 View Post
well i still see nothing superhorifying in Deidara's "hmm", probably he always muses about smth and Naruto says Dattebayo a lot more often even when it's not really necessary...haha
Yeah in Part I he said it wayyy too much which is why I did not watch it off the bat.

Hmmmm is not that bad but I just think it is one of the worst "catch phrase" I have heard

I already said what I do not like (about 25things)
And I would not care if anyone made fun of my fav characters

(Hashirama & Kisame)
Old 08-19-2012, 02:19 PM   #67
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

LOL I don't make fun out of characters others like....still, Naruto's Dattebayo billions of times said by him annoyed me. xD
Old 08-19-2012, 03:53 PM   #68
guitargirlsings
Apprentice Genin

guitargirlsings has completed a tough C-rank mission!guitargirlsings has completed a tough C-rank mission!guitargirlsings has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Sakura annoyed the crap outta me until Shippuden, then she got a bit cooler. Sasuke is the dude that gets on my nerves, I mean, honestly bro, can't you see how your obsession with revenge is tearing everything you used to care about apart? Does he care at all? No. All he cares about is making himself feel better about himself. And his "higher than thou" attitude just gets on my ever-last loving nerve. He never ceases to make me hate him a little more, in nearly every episode he's in. Honestly bro, lighten up and think of someone else for once....
Old 08-19-2012, 06:50 PM   #69
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior3 View Post
LOL I don't make fun out of characters others like....still, Naruto's Dattebayo billions of times said by him annoyed me. xD

Soooo true.
That is why I did not like naruto at the beginning nor the show
Old 08-19-2012, 07:41 PM   #70
narusaku_kibahina
Apprentice Genin

narusaku_kibahina saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Agree with narusaku shikaino
narusaku_kibahina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:55 PM   #71
PrinceofPeace
Banned

btw

NaruHina
Sakurax Saskue
Old 08-19-2012, 09:04 PM   #72
PrinceofPeace
Banned

I tolerate them
Old 08-19-2012, 09:19 PM   #73
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
Karin
Same. SNAP OUT OF IT ALREADY, KARIN!

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 09:25 PM   #74
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
Sasuke, I hate him.

One of my biggest reasons for hating him is that he is Kishimoto's favorite character and I know that may seem I don't know petty or stupid, but let me explain why.

Because Sasuke is his favorite character Kishimoto makes it so he is "untouchable" I mean he's not even trying to hide the fact that Sasuke is is favorite in his own writing.

during part one everyone wanted to see Neji vs Sasuke however Kishimoto made it so painfully obvious that it wouldn't be fair or even decent fight anymore that everyone dropped it.

Oh, but I'm going to tell you something else, you know Gaara, yeah all throughout part one people were saying that Sasuke couldn't beat Gaara so to solve that problem Kishimoto killed Gaara and I don't know if any of you knew this, but originally Gaara was not supposed to come back to life, Kishimoto was going to keep him dead, however he lost a large amount of his fans because of that so he changed his mind and decided to bring Gaara back to life.

throughout part 2 mostly everyone was still saying that Sasuke couldn't be Gaara and for the most part are still saying now, so do you know what Kishimoto is planing to do? Well I'll tell you, Kishimoto only made the five Kage vs Madara fight to show that Gaara couldn't handle Madara on his own, but Sasuke is about to come in and fight Madara and basically just man handle him with ease so that Kishimoto can finally say Sasuke can beat Gaara.

If Kishimoto had his way Naruto wouldn't be nearly as strong as he is now, but since Naruto is main character and Sasuke's Rival he has to be insanely strong as well. Kishimoto basically belittles all of his other character and Sasuke doesn't even have to lift a finger to become insanely strong so in the end I think Sasuke's Character is full of crap, I was kind of sad when he left the village only because it broke up "the dream team" as I called them back then, but never mind. Gaara should have killed him in that forest when he had the chance and we wouldn't be dealing with this crap now.
I completely agree with you, Kishimoto is getting on my last nerves with this Sasuke crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by outsidethebar View Post
I don't know why Sasuke and Sakura get a lot of hate

they are easily THE best 2 characters
in this series

thank u kishimoto
And you........ you ought to be ashamed of yourself, their personalities and ways of handling things easily makes them the most annoying and hatable characters that ever lived, so I'd like to add to what Dragon Style said and say that Gaara should have killed both Sasuke and Sakura so that they could annoy each other in death and never bother us again.

Oh and for those of you that were wondering I couldn't figure out how to delete my account and I talked to a few of my friends on this site and I've decided to stay, regardless of severe bull I've gone through on here.

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 08-19-2012 at 09:31 PM.
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:11 AM   #75
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Soooo true.
That is why I did not like naruto at the beginning nor the show
wow really? same here tbh.
Old 08-20-2012, 09:28 AM   #76
WuTang
Ninja Academy Student

WuTang saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Most annoying character: Choji

I don't care that he's fat or that he looks like a squirrel in Part I. But really, do we need the waterworks every time there's a fight? I mean, I know some of the situations shinobi face can cause emotional strain, but seriously Choji breaks out into tears every time. At least he's funny at times.
WuTang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:33 AM   #77
EPIKHBK1
Freshmen Academy Student

EPIKHBK1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hinata she's just too quiet... and she overthinks all the time...
EPIKHBK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 06:48 PM   #78
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

This was the first thread I ever put on this site back in 2011 and I can't believe that people are still posting on it, I guess it really was a good topic.

However, like I said Sasuke, Sakura and Kabuto have all gotten on my last nerves, they're all annoying and they need to go and kill themselves.

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:21 PM   #79
WuTang
Ninja Academy Student

WuTang saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Whoever says Hinata is the most annoying character obviously never saw her fight Pain. In that fight, she was damn cool!
WuTang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:23 PM   #80
PrinceofPeace
Banned

I LOVE HINATA

Dude you are so right

Spoiler:

After all she saved the Hidden Leaf TWICE

Tags
annoying, characters, naruto