Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 08-18-2012, 06:03 PM   #1
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Has the US Government Financially Backed Hitler

If you read my too darn long to read post in Is War Good Business
you would see a fellow youtuber arguing with myself.

He believes that the U.S government helped put Hitler in power.

Is this true?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 07:09 PM   #2
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Has the US Government Financially Backed Hitler

This wouldn't be the 1st time the US backed a psycho, does he show proof?
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 07:25 PM   #3
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iso:Dream View Post
What would be the reasoning behind backing him?

Weapon sales to Germany are a different matter, that's not directly backing Hitler's succession as a politician.
This I already knew, and they stopped as soon as they saw how crazy the man was, I just wanna if the had prove showing the US ever backing Hitler up.
Old 08-19-2012, 03:30 PM   #4
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
This wouldn't be the 1st time the US backed a psycho, does he show proof?
His reference was a book called "Who Financed Hitler"

The guy was a "U.S Military is Evil" type.

I'm a bit skeptical of what he says.

...At least in my case.
Old 08-19-2012, 04:09 PM   #5
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
His reference was a book called "Who Financed Hitler"

The guy was a "U.S Military is Evil" type.

I'm a bit skeptical of what he says.
He's full of **** lol don't worry about it MrSticky
Old 08-19-2012, 05:01 PM   #6
Drake_Stephens
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Does it matter seeing how Hitler is dead? lol

That is all.
Drake_Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 05:08 PM   #7
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

;_; The U.S backs up many countries, like I believe 9/11 was funded by the United States and just blamed on the Muslim religion. I would be in no shock if the hitler thing is true.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 05:10 PM   #8
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake_Stephens View Post
Does it matter seeing how Hitler is dead? lol
It's probably a load of bull, but it does matter because backing modern history's most notorious leader would be devastating for our nation's credibility.

@Kiko: Leave that to the novels unless you have some sort of backing for that kind of assumption. Mostly because you're obviously overrating the us' cunning and brutality

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 05:53 PM   #9
Drake_Stephens
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
It's probably a load of bull, but it does matter because backing modern history's most notorious leader would be devastating for our nation's credibility.

@Kiko: Leave that to the novels unless you have some sort of backing for that kind of assumption. Mostly because you're obviously overrating the us' cunning and brutality
Well seeing how all we've done as a country is destroy the middle east. We don't have much anyways.

That is all.
Drake_Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 05:59 PM   #10
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake_Stephens View Post
Well seeing how all we've done as a country is destroy the middle east. We don't have much anyways.
The wars in the middle east and an accusation about backing hitler aren't even in the same league. The former was about preventing alqueda from walking all over whoever they wanted and getting revenge. The latter...well do I even have to explain how bad being on hitler's side is?

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 08-19-2012, 06:09 PM   #11
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

If you're going to play the 'indirect' funding game, you can argue the US funds most things. We're one of the most lucrative economies in the world, a lot of money comes through and by the US at some point. Most things in Japanese entertainment are made for the US market pretty directly now because of it.

But directly funding Hitler? The agreements we set forth after WWI put them in a pretty bad position as it was. That was part of the reason they went WWII on everybody .
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 06:57 PM   #12
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post

I have all the evidence I need, and I don't need you for a second to doubt that I haven't researched about it. All because I didn't provide back up to my opinion in that one post doesn't mean anything, I did so because it has nothing to do with the topic, other than my point that the U.S has done some very suspicious things. Do you actually think this country has never sponsored terrorism or anything bad? Maybe because you think it is so "perfect".

^ My future wife.
Old 08-19-2012, 07:07 PM   #13
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko-kun View Post
I have all the evidence I need, and I don't need you for a second to doubt that I haven't researched about it. All because I didn't provide back up to my opinion in that one post doesn't mean anything, I did so because it has nothing to do with the topic, other than my point that the U.S has done some very suspicious things. Do you actually think this country has never sponsored terrorism or anything bad? Maybe because you think it is so "perfect".
There are so many self hating Americans,but I'm more of a indifferent persuasion. Though my main concern has to do with the 9/11 accusations and the funding of terrorism thing. You're not obligated to provide evidence,but you also weren't obligated to accuse me of being a die hard patriot. I was just responding for the sake of argument because there's a lot of things people make up,but what they call evidence, is usually speculation based on gut feelings.

I don't mean to sound like an ass,but you come off as a foreigner who again, has no idea what they're talking about. Or you're an ignorant self hating American.

Quote:

Old 08-19-2012, 07:12 PM   #14
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

@Bacon: I have no time for arguments, but all because I agree different from the "Die hard Patriot " you are, doesn't mean I am a foreigner or a self hating american. I think your opinion is wrong, and you most likely think I am wrong. You are acting like the U.S is soo perfect, when actually it isn't, because nothing is. And you are coming off as an ass, " Foreigner", " Self Hating American" I really couldn't care less, all because I won't trade humanity for patriotism doesn't mean anything. I don't want to be like you. And to me, you sound like you don't know what the hell you are talking about either. Sorry, but my parents don't let the media corrupt my mind. Once again, I have no time for arguments because you obviously see no "light" in my opinion.

^ My future wife.

Last edited by Kiko-kun; 08-19-2012 at 07:28 PM.
Old 08-20-2012, 03:20 AM   #15
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
@Bacon: I have no time for arguments, but all because I agree different from the "Die hard Patriot " you are, doesn't mean I am a foreigner or a self hating american. I think your opinion is wrong, and you most likely think I am wrong. You are acting like the U.S is soo perfect, when actually it isn't, because nothing is. And you are coming off as an ass, " Foreigner", " Self Hating American" I really couldn't care less, all because I won't trade humanity for patriotism doesn't mean anything. I don't want to be like you. And to me, you sound like you don't know what the hell you are talking about either. Sorry, but my parents don't let the media corrupt my mind. Once again, I have no time for arguments because you obviously see no "light" in my opinion.
On topic: Why do we even care about it since there isnt anything we can do about it past=past. And atleast we the common folk dont have access to a time machine. The whole reason for the 2nd world war was how crappy germany was doing after this 1st wouldnt them financially backing germany remove part of the reason for war. And lastly why would the US back up the guy they end up fighting themselves seems counterproductive.(just using common and my outdated history knowledge or what i remember from the lessons also i cant say much about any political stuff because i lack a enormous amoant of knowledge in that area)

On the quoted: Everyone with a brain (yes that includes americans) know their country isnt perfect. It has has problems reaching from one end of the spectrum to the other.

You posting opinions is more then fine but because this is a debate you actually have to support them (hence debate section)

Finally this is just out of my own curiousity but are you one of those people who also belief in New world order illuminati etc?

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:17 PM   #16
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post
If you're going to play the 'indirect' funding game, you can argue the US funds most things. We're one of the most lucrative economies in the world, a lot of money comes through and by the US at some point. Most things in Japanese entertainment are made for the US market pretty directly now because of it.

But directly funding Hitler? The agreements we set forth after WWI put them in a pretty bad position as it was. That was part of the reason they went WWII on everybody .
Here is the quote from the youtube commenter that inspired me to start this thread. Note that this is part of a larger conversation which I have included in the Is War Good Business thread

Okay, maybe I've misunderstood you. But the US helped put Saddam in power. He was a CIA asset & useful to them in their issues with Iran. Shall we start a list of other murdering leaders & regimes the US has helped put in power? How about Mugabe - Zimbabwe; The Taliban - Afghanistan; Zia - Pakistan; Amin - Uganda; Pinochet - Chile; Pol Pot - Cambodia; Adolf Hitler - Nazi Germany. They do that to create a permanent state of war - because war is business, a cycle of self fulfilling processes.

So yeah...according to him pretty much every evil dictator dude out there is the result of a war hungry U.S.

...At least in my case.
Old 08-20-2012, 01:27 PM   #17
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
;_; The U.S backs up many countries, like I believe 9/11 was funded by the United States and just blamed on the Muslim religion. I would be in no shock if the hitler thing is true.
I think the simplest solution here is the best one.

9/11 happened because of Jihadist Terrorist.

That said I do not blame Islam itself for 9/11.

I blame TERRORISTS for 9/11. I think Islam is less of the reason for 9/11 and more of a catalyst for 9/11. Basically I think the terrorists goals are far more sociopolitical than they are theological though their sociopolitical
goals are shaped by their theocratic view points. It's kind of confusing.

But anywho, I do not think every Muslim wants to be a suicide bomber.
In fact I would say very few do.

...At least in my case.
Old 08-20-2012, 01:31 PM   #18
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Actually I think the reality is probably a mix of the two:

It is both Jihadist Terrorism AND bad policy by the U.S in the past and present.

...At least in my case.
Old 09-30-2012, 11:57 PM   #19
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
I think the simplest solution here is the best one.

9/11 happened because of Jihadist Terrorist.

That said I do not blame Islam itself for 9/11.

I blame TERRORISTS for 9/11. I think Islam is less of the reason for 9/11 and more of a catalyst for 9/11. Basically I think the terrorists goals are far more sociopolitical than they are theological though their sociopolitical
goals are shaped by their theocratic view points. It's kind of confusing.

But anywho, I do not think every Muslim wants to be a suicide bomber.
In fact I would say very few do.
They were portrayed as jihadists in the U.S. media.

No one, Bid laden nor Al Queda claimed responsibility. When does that claim alledgedly occur? The tape was allegedly found 11/9/01 and the state department released it 12/13/01. The US misrepresented Osama as having prior knowledge of the attacks. read the summary on the wiki page "videos and audio recordings of Osama Bin Laden" And then you will know that we are talking linguistic experts in other countries who cannot be pressured by the US gov't. Are there 9/11 conspiracists in German media?

The hijackers supposedly wasted time faking their inability to pilot cesna aircraft in flight school, yet steer airliners that the real pilots of which call way beyond the skills they didn't even have. Hijackers leave incriminating documents in arabic, (flight school) in their car at the airport. And do not obtain fake IDs. Their real IDs are found, merely burned on the edges, at the wreckage of 9/11. Flew out of the planes of course.

FBI reports hijackers of 9/11 on 9/12. Then they change a couple of the hijackers. Because some are alive/wrong. Then even some of the replacements are wrong, but the FBI never updates again.

3 of the hijackers lived with an FBI informant. Just a note, not saying anything on the likelihood of information being revealed. Just adding to the ridiculous facts.

On live news that day, numerous fire fighters and medical personal reported bombs going off in the buildings. reporters reported it. Go on youtube and look for the live news footage. It's still there! Within days, no one ever mentioned "bombs" again. So are the firefighters not smart enough to know what bombs sound like? we must all believe that if we believe their were no bombs.

Both supporters of the official theory and conspiracy theory (simply not he official theory with no blame laid on who caused) each have PHD's and experts who say we must be right. How many? The "Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth," are professionals that had 1,600 of their signatures on a petition for a further investigation. Essentially claiming, "B.S." There is also a "firefighters for 9/11 truth."

The "crime scene" was ignored as evidence and most of the steel girders were sold off as scrap to China (much to Baosteel), not even US companies for $120 a ton. going rate the year before was $160 ton paid by local steel mills. most was first reprocessed in NJ. If you guys decide to look into that and see the NJ mention. This was the first and only steel structure building to fall in relation to a fire. No need to test the steel though. By sept 29th, 2001,. 130,000 tons had been removed.

The NIST, the investigative body, would not look for evidence of explosives or interview eye witnesses, including survivors who worked in the building or the firefighters. Without laying blame as for a who done it, is that logical to anyone.

If anyone has any hard evidence, disputing any of this, I'd like to hear it.

FACT: most conspiracy theorists assume the US government is behind it. Why? because if the US gov't and media covers it up, it must be...the government who did it. THIS is why people look down on conspiracy theorists. I don't say who did it, I don't know. No one ever will. But the "facts," are not facts.

Last edited by paradigm1977; 10-01-2012 at 12:04 AM.
paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:33 PM   #20
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Not the government no. But plenty of banks and corporations did.
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Jinchiruuki is offline   Reply With Quote