Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2012, 04:31 PM   #221
Drazard
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3
Rep Power: 0
Drazard is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: TOBI (man behind the mask) is Obito Uchiha

I think it safe to say that
<snip>

Last edited by Sajuuk; 08-19-2012 at 03:23 AM.
Drazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 06:36 PM   #222
WuTang
Ninja Academy Student
 
WuTang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 38
Rep Power: 4
WuTang saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: TOBI (man behind the mask) is Obito Uchiha

Just attempting to answer one of my earlier questions. I think Tobi didn't know Obito's eyes were that powerful. Remember, Tobi has a large collection of Sharingan in the laboratory where he took Danzo at the end of the Five Kage Summit arc. Odds are, he was scavenging for dead Uchiha to steal Sharingan from and Obito happened to be among the dead.
Now, many years later, Tobi hears all these stories about the Copy Ninja Kakashi and his powerful Sharingan. He also probably heard about Kamui from Deidara. They were teammates after all. Tobi knows that Obito only had one eye left when they found him and that Obito and Kakashi were teammates. He puts one and one together and realizes that he has stored away a Sharingan as powerful as Kakashi's. Remember, Tobi doesn't use Space-Time Ninjutsu for a while after he is introduced as a character. There might be a chance that Tobi only recently switched to Obito's eye and Space-Time Ninjutsu is not a power he had all along. Also, Tobi wanting to possess the eyes of powerful Uchiha is nothing new. Remember how mad he got when Danzo destroyed Shisui's eye? He wanted Shisui's powers.
For the record, I still believe Tobi is Izuna Uchiha, but I will concede that there is a significant resemblance in the picture above. However, that might just be Kishimoto messing with our minds wanting us to think Tobi is Obito. It might even be why their names are so similar.
WuTang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:36 PM   #223
Drake_Stephens
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Drake_Stephens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 504
Rep Power: 7
Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: TOBI (man behind the mask) is Obito Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drazard View Post
I think it safe to say that<snip>
Awesome pic.
__________________
Naruto is awesome..

That is all.

Last edited by Sajuuk; 08-19-2012 at 03:24 AM.
Drake_Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:55 PM   #224
EnigmaNinja
Genin
 
EnigmaNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 264
Rep Power: 6
EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: TOBI (man behind the mask) is Obito Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuTang View Post
I am almost perfectly certain that Tobi is Izuna Uchiha, Madara's brother. I previously thought Tobi was Obito, but it didn't make a lot of sense (for example, Obito wouldn't have been very old at all during Kurama's attack, the Uchiha Clan Massacre, or Yagura's tenure as Mizukage) and it wouldn't be a very good plot twist, since Obito played such a vital role in forming Kakashi's views about life, it would suck to turn him into such a horrible villain. Also, Chapter 597 made it sound like Tobi "found" Obito's left eye at Kannabi Bridge and that it is not his own.

Why Izuna, then? Tobi knows a lot about Madara and likewise, Madara seems to know Tobi personally which hints that Tobi and Madara were alive at the same time. Naturally, Izuna would know about Madara than anyone else and vice versa. At one point, Tobi made the claim that Izuna had willingly given his eyes to Madara. The only two people who could've known what really happened between the two brothers are the brothers themselves, meaning that Tobi must be one of them and since Madara isn't Tobi, Izuna must be.

Also Tobi is able to sustain Obito's Sharingan for long periods of time, unlike Kakashi and Danzo who have to keep their Sharingan covered up. Therefore, Tobi is of Uchiha lineage. Why would an Uchiha want the eyes of another, if they are either seeking to obtain the Eternal Mongekyo Sharingan or if they don't have eyes at all. In other words, Izuna Uchiha.

Izuna was said to be Madara's equal in terms of power, at least until he gave his eyes to his older brother, so his strength as Tobi is no surprise. At one point, Tobi claimed that he wished to "become whole" or, in other words, take his eyes back. Technically, Madara's eyes are Izuna's eyes, so Madara's Rinnegan, which Tobi gave to Nagato are actually his own eyes. I think the only reason he chose to keep Obito's eye is because the Space-Time Ninjutsu was so powerful.

One last point I'd like to make might be coincidental, but I think it warrants some serious consideration. According to the Naruto databooks, Tobi and Izuna are the exact same weight (55.9 kg) and they only differ 0.2 cm in height. Likewise the have the same hair and facial profile (this can be better seen in flashbacks where Tobi meets with Itachi and Minato).

Now, Izuna is supposedly dead, but I have a theory for this two. I believe Madara was grief-stricken over the death of his brother in battle and was also wrecked with guilt, because if Izuna hadn't given his eyes to him, he wouldn't have been handicapped by blindness and would probably wouldn't have died. Madara then awakened the Rinnegan with the intention of using the Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique to reanimate Izuna, an act that probably killed him the way it did Nagato. The reanimated Izuna would then have a grudge against the First Hokage and the Leaf Village as well as a grudge against the Uchiha for deserting his brother.

Now there are still some holes in my theory, I will admit to this. For one, there is the question of "how the hell is Izuna still alive?", I'm afraid I don't have an answer, but we believed Tobi was Madara for the longest time and he was just as old. Also, I'm curious as to why Tobi only had one eye opening in his old mask. We know he had another Sharingan that he used to perform Izanagi during his fight with Konan, but why wouldn't he have two eye openings? Also the gooey white stuff that comes from his arm when he had it severed during his fight with Torune is a mystery to me. My best guest is that it is somehow connected to either Zetsu or the First Hokage's cells. One last question is how did Tobi know Obito would have such powerful eyes. It's not like Tobi was just wandering by Kannabi Bridge and was like "Oh boy, a Sharingan!" He had to have known that Obito possessed an extremely powerful Sharingan, which is even weirder since Obito's Sharingan awakened on the very day that he died.

I already posted this on another thread, but there's something to be said for reiteration, right? Any answers to the questions in the last paragraph would be welcomed.
the best possible answer to tobi's identity at this point would be obito.
mainly because we know that he has obito's sharigan. other reason would be the comments he made during the manga chapter in 597. its all there. he knows a lot about kakashi.
EnigmaNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 08:35 PM   #225
Kekkei
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1
Rep Power: 0
Kekkei is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Smile Re: TOBI (man behind the mask) is Obito Uchiha

Kakashi in chapter 597 '' You participated in that war hailed as '' the sharingan hero'' ''Uchiha Obito''
Kekkei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:21 AM   #226
MasashiKishimoto
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 11
Rep Power: 0
MasashiKishimoto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: TOBI (man behind the mask) is Obito Uchiha

I agree he is Obito...I am actually the creator of the Madara Saved Obito theory...Yes...I am not really MasashiKishimoto...I just use that name...

I bet Tobi's identity will be revealed in chapter 600... Which is in 3 weeks

Moving foward!
MasashiKishimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:17 AM   #227
EnigmaNinja
Genin
 
EnigmaNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 264
Rep Power: 6
EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: TOBI (man behind the mask) is Obito Uchiha

again, hopefully.
EnigmaNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:55 PM   #228
bobbin12321
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1
Rep Power: 0
bobbin12321 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: TOBI (man behind the mask) is Obito Uchiha

Firs of all, we can all safely say Obito is not Tobi. Because, like people have said, just because the hair is the same, doesn't mean it has to be him. As for the one eye, this, I imagine, along with the name is to suggest that it COULD be Obito to get people thinking it is, steering them off trying to figure out who it really is.

Now I think, Tobi is Kagami. Kagami has gone reletivaly unknown in the whole series, he's only ever mentioned when Danzo dies and thinks about his past. I will tell you why I think it is him.

Tobi must be pretty old, he is shown to have wrinkles or scars around his eyes, like that of Danzo or Hiruzen. So he could be around that age. Both of those ninja were in Kagami's team, were both skilled ninja back when Naruto was born, so that could explain why he was able to fight the fourth on more or less equal grounds, and his age would also explain why he knows so much.

I don't want to say it, but the hair is pretty similar too. Except for one part in an episode where you see him fixing his arm and his mask is off, Kagami had sideburns in Danzo's flashback, but Tobi didn't have sideburns in that image. However, people can get hair cuts and sideburns are pretty lame.

About his eye, we know Tobi has two eyes, I'm not sure why he only shows one, maybe again to keep us thinking its Obito, but true enough, the eye you see weilds the same power as Kakashi, who has Obito's other eye. What you must not forget is the Uchiha, or some of them, steal each others eyes for any reason. In a later episode you see Tobi at his 'base' with like 50 eye's behind him all in containers. Its most probable that he found Obito and took his eye, and is using that particular eye because it may advance him in his goals quicker, plus it is a pretty eipc ability. I'd imagine because he's quite old he may not be able to keep up with fast paced taijutsu or strong ninjutsu, so he uses this eye because he doesn't have to.

His name, sure it's similar to Obito, but Kagami, Danzo and Hiruzen were all in a team with the second hokage. Who just happens to be called Tobirama Senju. So equally, his name could be taken from his. Also, in his fight with the fourth, Minato commented on his space-time ability to be better than the second hokage's. Now I didn't know the second hokage had a space-time justu but I'll assume he does based on what the fourth said. Might be another reason why he decided to name himself after his sensai.

Because of his age he would have been around when Madara was alive, probably looked up to him possibly. In one of the latest manga, when Madara is ressurected he mentions the Moon's Eye plan, as if it was his own idea. Now it just me speculating but I think Tobi, being Kagami probably did look up to Madara enough to agree with his Moon's Eye plan, enough to take on the challenge for himself after Madara died, and Madara being the possible founder of the plan, and an iconic shinobi, he probably thinks of the name Madara as more than a name, an ideal. And calls himself it as a sign of Madara's plans and ambitions still coming to frutition even after his death. Who knows.

I think thats theres a good chance it could be Uchiha Kagami, mainly for my first point that he hasn't been mentioned a lot. We know nothing about him, so we can't say "how can he turn out so bad?". We don't know what happened to him, if he died, if he left the village. NO ONE mentions him except for Danzo in his flash back. This is probably because if we knew too much about him, like almost all of the other Uchiha who have had an episode about them then we would figure it out. That is of course if we assume he is Tobi. Kagami is kept so under wraps that people almost forget about him.

Anything, thanks for reading, if anyone can find another reason why it might be him, or a reason why it couldn't be i'd love to know. thanks.
bobbin12321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 06:02 PM   #229
Kurama-Kōhai
Apprentice Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Underwater Base 50 league's under
Posts: 129
Rep Power: 4
Kurama-Kōhai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Kurama-Kōhai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Kurama-Kōhai
Default Re: TOBI (man behind the mask) is Obito Uchiha

Both theory's rule substantial merit. I personally think Tobi is Obito for the simple fact at his attitude towards Kakashi (along with said evidence in other post's). If Obito survived his injury he would have a seed of hate towards Kakashi and the Leaf for not being more thorough in the actions taken regarding his death i.e not even bothering even making an attempt at recovering his body thus leaving him behind the hate coming from the passion he has in his code of those who leave there comrade's behind are scum. Although this would not warrant his current personality and belief's that are warped by hate. With that being said he also had one wish before his death and it was that Kakashi protect Rin who is now dead and that failure by Kakashi would be enough to grow that seed into a strong resentment towards Kakashi and through him the Leaf after all history has proven time and time again that love can provide the hatred that starts wars. So this strong resentment would be more than enough hate for a more spirit oriented Madara to manipulate into the hate it is now. With Obito's hate at that level Madara could easily persuade Obito to carry out his plan he could not put into motion due to his death thus explaining his familarity of Obito commented on when he was under Edo Tensei.
Kurama-Kōhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 06:44 PM   #230
omgnoway
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 27
Rep Power: 0
omgnoway is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: TOBI (man behind the mask) is Obito Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNinja View Post
the best possible answer to tobi's identity at this point would be obito.
mainly because we know that he has obito's sharigan. other reason would be the comments he made during the manga chapter in 597. its all there. he knows a lot about kakashi.
However, Tobi being Obito is nearly impossible (Read CAREFULLY to what he says to Kakashi)
"Where, you say...."
"Hn, Well it was during the past ninja war."
"The fight at Kannabi Bridge"

destroying Kannabi Bridge was the mission that Team Minato was assigned, however the mission wasn't completed till after the death of Obito. (Watch kakashi gaiden or look at the picture of Kannabi bridge destroyed) Are you saying immediately after "death" he got this new body and fought at Kannabi Bridge?
omgnoway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 07:30 PM   #231
Kurama-Kōhai
Apprentice Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Underwater Base 50 league's under
Posts: 129
Rep Power: 4
Kurama-Kōhai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Kurama-Kōhai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Kurama-Kōhai
Default Re: TOBI (man behind the mask) is Obito Uchiha

It would actually make sense if it was immeadiatly after his "death" he was healed because his wounds would be fresh and capable of being corrected. Im sure the Akatsuki where aware to some degree of the on goings at that battle and would have at the very least sent Zetsu to gather Intel on the battle and those partaking. Zetsu seeing an opportunity to add another Uchiha to their group would have gathered Obito's remains and revived him with his jutsu thus the white goo on the side of his body. And Zetsu only ever being truly loyal to Tobi would have probably hid this detail from Pain until he saw fit. It would take time for Obito to recover and even more time for him to change into the person he needed to be in order to accept the Akatsuki's ways thus the time it took for him to actually join as Tobi. Hell Zetsu could have possibly been the one to introduce Madara him of all people would be aware of the state Madara was in.
Kurama-Kōhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 07:34 PM   #232
omgnoway
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 27
Rep Power: 0
omgnoway is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: TOBI (man behind the mask) is Obito Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurama-Kōhai View Post
It would actually make sense if it was immeadiatly after his "death" he was healed because his wounds would be fresh and capable of being corrected. Im sure the Akatsuki where aware to some degree of the on goings at that battle and would have at the very least sent Zetsu to gather Intel on the battle and those partaking. Zetsu seeing an opportunity to add another Uchiha to their group would have gathered Obito's remains and revived him with his jutsu thus the white goo on the side of his body. And Zetsu only ever being truly loyal to Tobi would have probably hid this detail from Pain until he saw fit. It would take time for Obito to recover and even more time for him to change into the person he needed to be in order to accept the Akatsuki's ways thus the time it took for him to actually join as Tobi. Hell Zetsu could have possibly been the one to introduce Madara him of all people would be aware of the state Madara was in.
Unfourtantly Akatsuki wasn't formed until after Tobi met Yahiko as he states himself "I was the one who convinced Yahiko to form Akatsuki"

Also, The nine tails attack happend about a year after Kakashi Gaiden, Are you saying Obito progressed so much within a year to have been able to Take out the Anbu, Control the Nine Tails, and push Minato so far?(Not even Sasuke could progress that far at Obito's age) Surely Obito would have known his Sensei's abilities and not be suprised when Minato flew to his kunai.
omgnoway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 07:43 PM   #233
Kurama-Kōhai
Apprentice Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Underwater Base 50 league's under
Posts: 129
Rep Power: 4
Kurama-Kōhai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Kurama-Kōhai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Kurama-Kōhai
Default Re: TOBI (man behind the mask) is Obito Uchiha

You have a point I must reconsider my theory.
Kurama-Kōhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:55 PM   #234
GuMi
Freshmen Academy Student
 
GuMi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 8
Rep Power: 0
GuMi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: TOBI (man behind the mask) is Obito Uchiha

well i think your right...
GuMi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:14 PM   #235
Kurama-Kōhai
Apprentice Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Underwater Base 50 league's under
Posts: 129
Rep Power: 4
Kurama-Kōhai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Kurama-Kōhai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Kurama-Kōhai
Default Re: TOBI (man behind the mask) is Obito Uchiha

I still stand by Tobi being Obito I'm just stating the timing of it all is flawed at least in my theory perhaps there where 2 Tobi's the first being an essence of what Madara once was (behind Kurama- Sama's second attack on the leaf) and when Obito was revived he was perhaps confronted by Madara and agreed to carry out his will seeing as Madara would be incapable in his weak form and after the identity was passed to Obito Madara faded into the spirit realm... cause my theory's on the source of Obito's hatred are still relevant... perhaps too much speculation on this one but its just a open thought i have that im sharing for discussion.
Kurama-Kōhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:03 AM   #236
Emohkinz
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Emohkinz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 16
Rep Power: 0
Emohkinz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Lightbulb Re: TOBI (man behind the mask) is Obito Uchiha

Obito = an anagram
Obito = tobi with an extra o OR
Obito = O, tobi!

Spoiler:


Haha. Plus, the hair, the eyes he and kakashi share, and the remarks he made about kakashi making excuses while they show a picture of him standing over Rin's grave.



I mean, if it's not him, the whole story has been very misleading so far.
Emohkinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:51 AM   #237
omgnoway
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 27
Rep Power: 0
omgnoway is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: TOBI (man behind the mask) is Obito Uchiha

I won't say that Tobi being Obito is ENTIRELY out of the question however if it was Obito there must be two "Masked Men" Remember there was one with long hair (Mizukage Tobi) and one with short hair (Current Tobi). Could Tobi have cut his hair? Is there Two Tobi's? Personally I don't think so, but who knows maybe we'll find out tomorrow when/If the manga comes out.
omgnoway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:15 PM   #238
Kurama-Kōhai
Apprentice Genin
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Underwater Base 50 league's under
Posts: 129
Rep Power: 4
Kurama-Kōhai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Kurama-Kōhai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Kurama-Kōhai
Default Re: TOBI (man behind the mask) is Obito Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgnoway View Post
I won't say that Tobi being Obito is ENTIRELY out of the question however if it was Obito there must be two "Masked Men" Remember there was one with long hair (Mizukage Tobi) and one with short hair (Current Tobi). Could Tobi have cut his hair? Is there Two Tobi's? Personally I don't think so, but who knows maybe we'll find out tomorrow when/If the manga comes out.
Like I said 2 Tobi's Madara ghost and Obito.
__________________
"I choose death before dishonor, I'd rather die than live down on my knee's. Bury me like a soldier with my dignity!" -5FDP

A.K.A "Silent Killer"

(thanks for the nickname Squall)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


My Theme
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
I made this and can make other banner's PM me with requests or check out my signature shop.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kurama-Kōhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 05:27 PM   #239
EnigmaNinja
Genin
 
EnigmaNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 264
Rep Power: 6
EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: TOBI (man behind the mask) is Obito Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurama-Kōhai View Post
Like I said 2 Tobi's Madara ghost and Obito.
hmmmm madaras ghost, interesting
EnigmaNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 05:34 PM   #240
WuTang
Ninja Academy Student
 
WuTang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 38
Rep Power: 4
WuTang saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: TOBI (man behind the mask) is Obito Uchiha

So let me get this straight.

Tobi, the mastermind that created Akatsuki and the Moon's Eye Plan is actually Obito Uchiha who had the brilliant idea of changing around the letters in his name to create his new persona? Seriously guys, if you still think Tobi is Obito, you should read Chapter 597 again. It sure sounds like Tobi found Obito's eye. Besides the Nine Tailed Fox attacked roughly 2 years after Obito's death. Even if Obito was alive, he would really be able to master the Sharingan to the point where he can control Kurama in 2 years?? Even if the "trained by Madara" theories are true? Also wouldn't Minato recognize his former pupil when they went toe to toe, you know the pupil he has probably been grieving over for the last two years? I find this hard to believe and there are plenty of other reasons as to how Tobi could have knowledge of Kakashi and Guy's lives. Spies, maybe even himself in disguise? Also consider the time of his controlling Yagura, Obito would still be incredibly young.

Izuna is still far and away my best guess, but I assure you he is not Obito. And besides, as far as personality goes, Tobi is the antithesis of everything Obito stood for,
WuTang is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.