Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

View Poll Results: The Guardian vs the Anbu Experiment
Asuma 4 50.00%
Yamato 4 50.00%
Tie 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2012, 08:05 PM   #21
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Dragon Style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Posts: 2,973
Rep Power: 6
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Asuma vs Yamato

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Water > Wind cuz most of Asuma's wind attacks are gases.

How would Asuma know he went undergournd and he would not know where Yamato would strike. Yamato can just summon trees under him.

I did answer your question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since Dust cloud is a dust/gas like attack Yamato can use Water Style: water bowl to counter it and beat it. Asuma is nearly featless compared to Yamato

How weak do you think wood style is??? Just because it cut through trees or boulders does not mean anything! Those objects did not have Chakra
Once again if Yamato tries to distract Asuma with his wood style in the first place, it would take him little to no time to figure out that Yamato may be hiding, I mean he is far from stupid.

No you did not answer my question because Wind Release: Dust Cloud Technique is made not of gas it's made of high-velocity wind containing dust particles, Water bowl works well against smoke based attacks which the dust could is not, nor is Wind Release: Jade-Storm Gale so once again how does water style beat wind, and how does Yamato deal with the attack.

How weak do you think Asuma's blades are? when he cut through that tree and boulder he wasn't even using his wind style at full strength and this time he's be using the Flying Swallow along with it, not to mention that he could just use Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning to set the wood on fire.
__________________
Dragon Style, Ultimate Cutie Style Ninja A.K.A. Boop

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 09:43 PM   #22
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Asuma vs Yamato

How would he figure it out?? How would he defend from the attack? He can not just attack the ground because Yamato would be under the ground behind him. Either way it could not be him underground it could just be a wood style attack.

I said that water style matches wind. It just depends which jutsu is stronger. Tearring torent at dust particles to beat it
Earth style Rampart to bring Yamato to the sky to dodge it
WOrld of Tree wall to counter attack
Or Yamato simply moves out of the way

Yamato binds his legs his wood style so he an not move. Asuman tires to cut the timber and after he tires the trees grow and grabs his arms. From there the match is over
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:03 PM   #23
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Dragon Style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Posts: 2,973
Rep Power: 6
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Asuma vs Yamato

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
How would he figure it out?? How would he defend from the attack? He can not just attack the ground because Yamato would be under the ground behind him. Either way it could not be him underground it could just be a wood style attack.

I said that water style matches wind. It just depends which jutsu is stronger. Tearring torent at dust particles to beat it
Earth style Rampart to bring Yamato to the sky to dodge it
WOrld of Tree wall to counter attack
Or Yamato simply moves out of the way

Yamato binds his legs his wood style so he an not move. Asuman tires to cut the timber and after he tires the trees grow and grabs his arms. From there the match is over
He would figure it out because he is smart, that's why. He could defend with his blades or jutsu's of his own and make up your mind is he underground or isn't he? he can't be both underground and not underground, its either one or the other. If he is underground I don't see Asuma not figuring it out and if he isn't there is little to no reason why he would see him.

You say that now, but originally you swore up and down that water style could beat wind. Asuma could set Yamato's wood style on fire and while we are at it Asuma could dodge Yamato's Wood style as well, it not like he'd just sit there and get hit.

That's if he can manage to bind him in the first place, Asuma could just set the wood on fire, put it to pieces with his wind style or defend and attack with Welcoming Approach: Thousand-Armed Murder.
__________________
Dragon Style, Ultimate Cutie Style Ninja A.K.A. Boop

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:22 PM   #24
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Asuma vs Yamato

That is a poor argument... cuz hes smart
What is a smart feat of Asuma??? He was no where near as smart as shikamaru from the beginning.

He can be wherever. He would just attack form underground with the trees.

Water style matches wind (it just depends on who puts more chakra into it)
I could say the same for Yamato dodgin Asuma's attacks

When the wood bineded him if he set it on fire he would be burning himself
If Yamato tried to cut it the wood has an easier time grabbing his arms

Long ranged fighters>>> Short ranged fighters
sooooo Asuma >>> Yamato

Asuma's fire attacks are more like explosions than flames

Yamato could make a wood cage to suffocate Asuma
Yamato can make trees very quickly to bind his foes

You still did not say how Asuma defends against earth spears from the ground
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:35 PM   #25
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Dragon Style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Posts: 2,973
Rep Power: 6
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Asuma vs Yamato

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
That is a poor argument... cuz hes smart
What is a smart feat of Asuma??? He was no where near as smart as shikamaru from the beginning.

He can be wherever. He would just attack form underground with the trees.

Water style matches wind (it just depends on who puts more chakra into it)
I could say the same for Yamato dodgin Asuma's attacks

When the wood bineded him if he set it on fire he would be burning himself
If Yamato tried to cut it the wood has an easier time grabbing his arms

Long ranged fighters>>> Short ranged fighters
sooooo Asuma >>> Yamato

Asuma's fire attacks are more like explosions than flames

Yamato could make a wood cage to suffocate Asuma
Yamato can make trees very quickly to bind his foes

You still did not say how Asuma defends against earth spears from the ground
Who cares if he is smarter that Shikamaru or not, he is smarter than Sakura and if Sakura can figure out that Kakashi who is better than Yamato is hiding underground with little to no thought then Asuma can definitely find Yamato.

The trees can be cut and or set on fire.

How does he blind his with the trees if he cut them of set them on fire before they can touch him?

So he blows the tree's up either way they are gone.

Cages have holes, so how does he suffocate? especially when he could just blow it up or cut through it, so he wouldn't be inside long enough to suffocate.

he defends against it with Welcoming Approach: Thousand-Armed Murder

Also stop calling Asuma ,Yamato and Yamato, Asuma, you not making any sense and you are confusing people when you do that.
__________________
Dragon Style, Ultimate Cutie Style Ninja A.K.A. Boop

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:40 PM   #26
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Asuma vs Yamato

Do you have any proof that Asuma is smarter than Sakura???? What is an Asuma intelliegnece feat???

If trees get close to Asuma it is not wise to burn it
Asuma is not that fast and Yamato can creat trees a lot faster than Asuma is ( For example the time Yamato made trees when the animals were fallin on turtle island)

If he blows the trees up close rand Asuma gets caught in the blast

That murder attack requries you to stand still in a certain position open for attack and it is a short ranged attack so how does it help Asuma


You did it toooo so you stop doing it

You just keep dodgin my theories

How does Asuma break out of the wodden cage in time
Prove Asuma is smart
Prove Asuma is faster than yamato wood style attacks
How does Asuma avoid earth spears from the ground
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 11:01 PM   #27
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Dragon Style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Posts: 2,973
Rep Power: 6
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Asuma vs Yamato

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Do you have any proof that Asuma is smarter than Sakura???? What is an Asuma intelliegnece feat???

Asuma is intelligence 4.5 Sakura Haruno is only 4

If trees get close to Asuma it is not wise to burn it
Asuma is not that fast and Yamato can creat trees a lot faster than Asuma is ( For example the time Yamato made trees when the animals were fallin on turtle island)

well then he can still cut them or use Wind Release: Dust Cloud Technique against it now can't he

If he blows the trees up close rand Asuma gets caught in the blast

If they even get that close

That murder attack requries you to stand still in a certain position open for attack and it is a short ranged attack so how does it help Asuma

It still protects him from the earth spears, so I don't really see how that matters


You did it toooo so you stop doing it

when did I call Asuma Yamato or Yamato, Asuma other than that one time I accidentally said Yamato had wind style

You just keep dodgin my theories

what theories am I dodging?

How does Asuma break out of the wodden cage in time
Do you really think that Yamato's cage is so strong that would be able to hold up against any and all of Asuma's attacks before he could get out, I mean how long do you think he would stand there before he thought "well hey I need to get out of this cage"?
Prove Asuma is smart
He's a Jonin and he taught Shikamaru everything he knows about being a Shinobi, he figured out how to test Shikamaru and actually get results out of him by tricking him into thinking the test he gave him were only games. Now how many people can you say actually tricked Shikamaru, that's how you know he is smart
Prove Asuma is faster than yamato wood style attacks
knowing how to properly dodge an attack doesn't requre you to be fast, only timing
How does Asuma avoid earth spears from the ground

I told you already up top
You can reply if you want to, but odds are that I will answer you tomorrow because I'm going to bed soon.

Dragon Style: Laters no Jutsu!
__________________
Dragon Style, Ultimate Cutie Style Ninja A.K.A. Boop

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:07 AM   #28
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Asuma vs Yamato

WOW ur going with narutopedia stats!!! That is not nearly reliable and its just made by fans. Even if that was ture .5 is not a big difference. Just cuz he is smarter does not mean he knows everything Sakura knows plus some. That is not an smart feat of Asuma. If we are using narutopedia how does Asuma have more stregth than Sakura??

By the time Asuma makes hand seals he would be caught in the branches

How will the Branches not get close when they grow under him.

Earth Spears would be faster to use than Asuma's attack. And it would be harder for Asuma to spam that attack than Yamato

You made mistakes too just like me get over it . We both know what we mean and it is not a big deal so that complaning about it .

The cage can be made at any size and can be used to crush him. Asuma will not be able to cut through the cage easily even if so earth spears from the ground or water style towards the cage

Okayyyyyyy. Asuma is a smart teacher but what battle smarts does he have???
Do not bring The great Shikamaru into this. Asuma barely taught Shikamaru. Shikamaru was always smarter than Asuma. Shikamaru's smarts is not due to Asumas teachings

Since when does Asuma have "perfect timing"???
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 05:37 PM   #29
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Dragon Style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Posts: 2,973
Rep Power: 6
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Asuma vs Yamato

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
You made mistakes too just like me get over it . We both know what we mean and it is not a big deal so that complaning about it .
I don't really have time to give you full reply right now, but will answer you on two things first. All I was saying is that you were confusing me when you kept calling Yamato Asuma, you're the one who seems to be trying to make a big deal out of this, all I did was ask you to stop doing it because that was one of the reasons I accidentally said Yamato had wind style because you caused me to mix up their names.

Secondly I'm not using Narutopedia, I'm using LeafNinja which unlike Narutopedia is an official site and can't be edited by anyone other than the people who run the site, so anything you find on there unlike on Narutopedia would be 100% true.

Oh and I'll say just two more things before I go, maybe three. 1. What does Sakura's strength have to with this? 2. Yamato's wood style is not nearly as fast as you or many other people are trying to make it out to be and 3. when has Yamato ever made a cage that didn't have holes in it so who would Asuma suffocate?

Like I said I really have that much time to be on here, but I will answer the rest of your questions later when I do.

well it seems like we aren't leaving as early as I thought so I'll be able to give you the rest of my answer before I go, but that might be all have time for today.

To finish my reply, Asuma has better Taijutsu skills than Sakura and hardly see what that has to do with anything, you know he's smarter than Sakura and I do too, Asuma was the second smartest person behind Shikamaru, not counting Shikaku so let's not even go there.

Yamato's wood style is not nearly as fast as you are trying to make it out to be and what hand signs are needed for the flying Swallow? Or any of his other blades for that matter, Yamato has to make hand signs too, so let not pretend that Yamato is suddenly this hand signless ninja. All that is required for welcoming approach is a stance, so not only would be useless to attack Asuma while he's doing it, but it would also be stupid of his to risk being beaten to pulp by it, by trying to get closer.

And how would he get him to stand still long enough to do that, I've seen Yamato's wood style and it's not all that fast.

Yes Shikamaru was always smart, however Asuma was the one who showed him how to put those smarts to good use, if it wasn't for Asuma Shikamaru for the most part wouldn't do anything, I mean the man had to trick the boy into playing games with him in order to test him. He had to force the boy to train for the Chunin exams. If you ever paid attention, you would know that he was the one who taught them the basics of their InoShikaCho formation and let them build on it from there. Asuma taught him plently, even the great Shikamaru as you called him admitted that so please do not even try to take away from the fact Asuma taught him just because you don't want to admit that he's smart.

If you can bring things like Sakura strength into this which has absolutely nothing to do with the conversation than I can bring the great Shikamaru into this, especially when using him means that there is a point to be made that actually has something to do with this.

I never said Asuma had perfect timing, I was simply explaining to you what was required for you to dodge, however, for the most part until everything went wrong, Asuma had dodged at lot of Hidan's attacks. There is no such thing as a ninja who is incapable of dodging, so let not even try that one either.
__________________
Dragon Style, Ultimate Cutie Style Ninja A.K.A. Boop

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Dragon Style; 08-18-2012 at 06:19 PM.
Dragon Style is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 07:38 PM   #30
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Asuma vs Yamato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
Secondly I'm not using Narutopedia, I'm using LeafNinja which unlike Narutopedia is an official site and can't be edited by anyone other than the people who run the site, so anything you find on there unlike on Narutopedia would be 100% true.

Those are references so they are not always true

Oh and I'll say just two more things before I go, maybe three. 1. What does Sakura's strength have to with this? 2. Yamato's wood style is not nearly as fast as you or many other people are trying to make it out to be and 3. when has Yamato ever made a cage that didn't have holes in it so who would Asuma suffocate?

Asuma is not that fast either. Asuma can breath but the cage can be small enough to crush him

To finish my reply, Asuma has better Taijutsu skills than Sakura and hardly see what that has to do with anything, you know he's smarter than Sakura and I do too, Asuma was the second smartest person behind Shikamaru, not counting Shikaku so let's not even go there.

YOU ARE ASSUMING. You have no evidence that Asuma is smarter and you have not given an inteligent feat of Asuma.

Yamato's wood style is not nearly as fast as you are trying to make it out to be and what hand signs are needed for the flying Swallow? Or any of his other blades for that matter, Yamato has to make hand signs too, so let not pretend that Yamato is suddenly this hand signless ninja. All that is required for welcoming approach is a stance, so not only would be useless to attack Asuma while he's doing it, but it would also be stupid of his to risk being beaten to pulp by it, by trying to get closer.

one hand sign are needed for most wood style attacks so whats your point?? Yamato would not get close he is a long distance fighter. If Asuma comes close that is just dangerous and Yamato blast him away with water or earth or wood style attacks

And how would he get him to stand still long enough to do that, I've seen Yamato's wood style and it's not all that fast.

Asuma is not fast either. What are his speed feats

Yes Shikamaru was always smart, however Asuma was the one who showed him how to put those smarts to good use, if it wasn't for Asuma Shikamaru for the most part wouldn't do anything, I mean the man had to trick the boy into playing games with him in order to test him. He had to force the boy to train for the Chunin exams. If you ever paid attention, you would know that he was the one who taught them the basics of their InoShikaCho formation and let them build on it from there. Asuma taught him plently, even the great Shikamaru as you called him admitted that so please do not even try to take away from the fact Asuma taught him just because you don't want to admit that he's smart.

when did Asuma teach him anything about battling? YOU TAKE THAT BACK SHIKAMARA IS AWESOME WITH OR WITHOUT ASUMa lol. Just because Asuma taught a few things but that are TEACHING feats . sure he is a great teacher but show me how he thinks on his feet??

If you can bring things like Sakura strength into this which has absolutely nothing to do with the conversation than I can bring the great Shikamaru into this, especially when using him means that there is a point to be made that actually has something to do with this.

Go ahead bring Shikamaru into this. You are just saying Asuma is a great teacher but he has no battle smart feats. Its not like he can think on his feat unlike Shikamaru. Asuma is not Shikamaru

I never said Asuma had perfect timing, I was simply explaining to you what was required for you to dodge, however, for the most part until everything went wrong, Asuma had dodged at lot of Hidan's attacks. There is no such thing as a ninja who is incapable of dodging, so let not even try that one either

Hidan is slow and he barely has control of his weapon. He just attacks willy-nilly. Asuma can not dodge foreverI never said Asuma can not dodge he just can not keep it up

.
Yamato wins he has sooo many feats
Asuma barely has feats and is not winning this
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:01 PM   #31
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Dragon Style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Posts: 2,973
Rep Power: 6
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Asuma vs Yamato

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Yamato wins he has sooo many feats
Asuma barely has feats and is not winning this
OK I'm going to answer a few things and get back to the rest, but first LeafNinja was made by the people who own and created Naruto, they are the only ones who are allowed to edit the site, so anything said on that site is always true.

Secondly in the episodes before and after Asuma died, Kakashi, Shikaku and Tsunade all commented on his intelligence.

I believe it was Naruto who asked if he was really that smart, because he knew that he was Shikamaru's sensei so he knew he had to smart, but he just didn't know how smart. Kakashi even admitted that at times he was smarter than him because apparently Kakashi is supposed to be even smarter than Shikamaru, so I guess that didn't happen very often which shocked Naruto and Sakura.

If Shikamaru admitted to Asuma Teaching him everything he knew about being a shinobi then that means he taught him everything he knew about being a shinobi, I don't know what more I can tell you on that, I mean if a confession from Shikamaru himself isn't enough for you then nothing is.

You can either hold on or reply right away, but those three things were the only things I could remember right of the top of my head from memory, I have to go back and read the rest of those things.
__________________
Dragon Style, Ultimate Cutie Style Ninja A.K.A. Boop

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:53 PM   #32
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Asuma vs Yamato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
OK I'm going to answer a few things and get back to the rest, but first LeafNinja was made by the people who own and created Naruto, they are the only ones who are allowed to edit the site, so anything said on that site is always true.

WOW really I did not know that . Thanks for telling me bud (not using sarcasm)

Secondly in the episodes before and after Asuma died, Kakashi, Shikaku and Tsunade all commented on his intelligence.

SOOO I NEED FEATS BUD. When did ASUMA prove he was smart in battle

I believe it was Naruto who asked if he was really that smart, because he knew that he was Shikamaru's sensei so he knew he had to smart, but he just didn't know how smart. Kakashi even admitted that at times he was smarter than him because apparently Kakashi is supposed to be even smarter than Shikamaru, so I guess that didn't happen very often which shocked Naruto and Sakura.

Again Where does it show him PROVING he is smart especially in battle

If Shikamaru admitted to Asuma Teaching him everything he knew about being a shinobi then that means he taught him everything he knew about being a shinobi, I don't know what more I can tell you on that, I mean if a confession from Shikamaru himself isn't enough for you then nothing is.

Okay so his dad taught him nothing??? You want to know what more you can tell me? Then tell me a battle feat when Asuma was smart!!

Is ur only argument that Asuma is smarter? Well you have not proved it
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:07 PM   #33
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Dragon Style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Posts: 2,973
Rep Power: 6
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Asuma vs Yamato

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Is ur only argument that Asuma is smarter? Well you have not proved it
What does Shikamaru's dad have to do with this, of course he taught him the jutsu, however as it was said in the manga it was the Sarutobi's job to teach them the formation, it was a tradition that they followed faithfully.

and speaking of Sarutobi, getting a little off subject, but why did Hiruzen have Orochimari, Tsunade and Jiraya as students instead of Inoichi, Shikaku, Chozo or Choza whatever his name is and who in the hell is Konohamaru's mother or father for that matter?

Anyway take it as you will, but I will get back to you on this later.
__________________
Dragon Style, Ultimate Cutie Style Ninja A.K.A. Boop

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:21 PM   #34
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Asuma vs Yamato

You said Asuma taught him everything so I guess Shikamaru taught him nothing? So Asuma did not teach them everything. Just because he helped out on how they would worked together that does not mean he gave them individual ideas or tactic.

There was a filler ep. that shows that Hiruzen had some control of the formation
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:28 PM   #35
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade
 
Uchiha Sora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chocolate Droppa
Posts: 10,298
Rep Power: 20
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Asuma vs Yamato

Sites like leafninja and the naruto wiki.. or even the databooks<<< the manga.

They're not primary canon
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:30 PM   #36
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Asuma vs Yamato

Yeah but they are nice references
They are not the best but it helps
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:35 PM   #37
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Dragon Style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Posts: 2,973
Rep Power: 6
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Asuma vs Yamato

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
You said Asuma taught him everything so I guess Shikamaru taught him nothing? So Asuma did not teach them everything. Just because he helped out on how they would worked together that does not mean he gave them individual ideas or tactic.

There was a filler ep. that shows that Hiruzen had some control of the formation
Yes, because that is what Shikamaru himself said, Shikamru said he taught him everything he knew about BEING I never said that he taught him his jutsu's, I think it should go without saying that he didn't teach him his jutsu's, in fact why am I even explaining this part to you because you know good an darn well that's what I meant so why would you even try to pull something like that.

It was Saruboi's job to train them and at least teach them the basics of the InoShikaCho, it was a tradition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Sites like leafninja and the naruto wiki.. or even the databooks<<< the manga.

They're not primary canon
Well I trust LeafNinja over Narutopeia since not just anyone can edit it.
__________________
Dragon Style, Ultimate Cutie Style Ninja A.K.A. Boop

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:40 PM   #38
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Asuma vs Yamato

So...........

asuma is a good teacher and..........

That does that mean he has battle smartz
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:58 PM   #39
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Dragon Style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Posts: 2,973
Rep Power: 6
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Asuma vs Yamato

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
So...........

asuma is a good teacher and..........

That does that mean he has battle smartz
So basically you are saying that he's smart everywhere else, but when goes into battle he's suddenly an idiot, that makes absolutely no sense what so ever and you know it.

Asuma is not that fast either. Asuma can breath but the cage can be small enough to crush him.

Now explain to me how, he catches him with the cage or how Asuma can't break out

YOU ARE ASSUMING. You have no evidence that Asuma is smarter and you have not given an inteligent feat of Asuma.

I'm not assuming anything I already explained this

one hand sign are needed for most wood style attacks so whats your point?? Yamato would not get close he is a long distance fighter. If Asuma comes close that is just dangerous and Yamato blast him away with water or earth or wood style attacks.

My point is that wood style is not that that darn fast and If Asuma got in close the only one between then who would be in any real danger is Yamato, Yamato is long distance, not short

Asuma is not fast either. What are his speed feats

Show me that Yamato's wood Style is as fast you say it is or that Asuma would willingly sit there and be caught by it and while we are at it, show me how Asuma's blades don't get him out of cage at all

when did Asuma teach him anything about battling? YOU TAKE THAT BACK SHIKAMARA IS AWESOME WITH OR WITHOUT ASUMa lol. Just because Asuma taught a few things but that are TEACHING feats . sure he is a great teacher but show me how he thinks on his feet??

Already explained that, read the statement below

Go ahead bring Shikamaru into this. You are just saying Asuma is a great teacher but he has no battle smart feats. Its not like he can think on his feat unlike Shikamaru. Asuma is not Shikamaru.

all shinobi can think on their feet, what kind of statement is that? Just because he is not Shikmaru does not mean that he's an idiot

Hidan is slow and he barely has control of his weapon. He just attacks willy-nilly. Asuma can not dodge foreverI never said Asuma can not dodge he just can not keep it up

and I'm supposing that you think Yamato can attack all day? Hidan had great control of his weapon, most of what you saw when he was being wild was his personality and that doesn't change the fact that Asuma still dodge them and they weren't all that slow, now where they super fast, no, but they were not slow
__________________
Dragon Style, Ultimate Cutie Style Ninja A.K.A. Boop

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Dragon Style; 08-18-2012 at 11:11 PM.
Dragon Style is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 11:37 PM   #40
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Asuma vs Yamato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
So basically you are saying that he's smart everywhere else, but when goes into battle he's suddenly an idiot, that makes absolutely no sense what so ever and you know it.
I only said he was smart in teaching. You gave no smart battle feats of Asuma.

Now explain to me how, he catches him with the cage or how Asuma can't break out
New Team 7 could not react to it. When he is trapped he then uses earth spears from under

YOU ARE ASSUMING. You have no evidence that Asuma is smarter and you have not given an inteligent feat of Asuma.

I'm not assuming anything I already explained this
You gave NO feats about how Asuma is smart in battle. You just said he is a good teacher

one hand sign are needed for most wood style attacks so whats your point?? Yamato would not get close he is a long distance fighter. If Asuma comes close that is just dangerous and Yamato blast him away with water or earth or wood style attacks.

My point is that wood style is not that that darn fast and If Asuma got in close the only one between then who would be in any real danger is Yamato, Yamato is long distance, not short
IF Asuma got close which Yamato does not do. Asuma is not that fast either. Long distance fighters>> Short Distance. When has a short ranged character beat a long distance character (who is not one of the main characters)

Asuma is not fast either. What are his speed feats

Show me that Yamato's wood Style is as fast you say it is or that Asuma would willingly sit there and be caught by it and while we are at it, show me how Asuma's blades don't get him out of cage at all

Hold on

when did Asuma teach him anything about battling? YOU TAKE THAT BACK SHIKAMARA IS AWESOME WITH OR WITHOUT ASUMa lol. Just because Asuma taught a few things but that are TEACHING feats . sure he is a great teacher but show me how he thinks on his feet??

Already explained that, read the statement below
NO smart battle feats from Asuma

Go ahead bring Shikamaru into this. You are just saying Asuma is a great teacher but he has no battle smart feats. Its not like he can think on his feat unlike Shikamaru. Asuma is not Shikamaru.

all shinobi can think on their feet, what kind of statement is that? Just because he is not Shikmaru does not mean that he's an idiot
Shinobi that can not think on their feet
- Choji
-Kiba
- A
- Guy
-Kurenai
You are still assuming give me examples of Asuma thinking on his feet

Hidan is slow and he barely has control of his weapon. He just attacks willy-nilly. Asuma can not dodge foreverI never said Asuma can not dodge he just can not keep it up

and I'm supposing that you think Yamato can attack all day? Hidan had great control of his weapon, most of what you saw when he was being wild was his personality and that doesn't change the fact that Asuma still dodge them and they weren't all that slow, now where they super fast, no, but they were not slow
Hidan still hit Asuma. Not major speed by Asuma
-Long distance attacks beats short distance attacks
- Yamato has elemental advantage
-Asuma does not have battle smartz
- Yamato has better stats and knowledge
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
asuma, fight, sarutobi, win, yamato, yamato taicho~~!


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.