Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 08-17-2012, 12:42 AM   #1
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Cool I draws you whoevers!!! (Request me lol)

Yep the boredom hit me and I kinda said I would draw Kiko trolololol

Soooo I drew 3 people I know TOO well on the forums and yes women.. I am talented at drawing WOMEN!!! LMAO!!!

This is what I think you guys look like so don't judge
So here we are the pics:

Me:

Kiko:
Spoiler:

Daph:
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink:
Spoiler:

Black King:
Spoiler:

Marko:
Spoiler:

Weezy:
Spoiler:

Raiden:
Spoiler:

Satanic Robot:
Spoiler:

Box:
Spoiler:

Ino's Girl:
Spoiler:

TheJaceX:
Spoiler:

Moose:
Spoiler:

Ohako:
Spoiler:

trouble:
Spoiler:

DeadTaka:
Spoiler:

AnimeChic:
Spoiler:

Leo:
Spoiler:

megabbaut:
Spoiler:

Red:
Spoiler:

Logan:
Spoiler:

AgentShayd:
Spoiler:

Kyubi:
Spoiler:

Joon:
Spoiler:

REQUEST ME!!! (:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by LilHinataGirl; 08-20-2012 at 08:18 AM.
LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:48 AM   #2
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: I draws you whoevers!!! (Request me lol)

I like the tags on this thread. xD
And I like the drawings too, of course. Kinda reminds me of my best friend's drawing style. >__>

Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:50 AM   #3
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

@Black
lol why thanks
haha really??
You don't really need to request lmao cause I'm drawing you rights now!! I need motivation since I drew those 3 with MUSICCCCC ... hahaha and it was when I was sitting on the bed too...

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 08-17-2012, 01:02 AM   #4
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Remember, it's late. I told you about that in the all nighter thread. xD

Yeah, hers is really similar to yours. It's definitely the feet and the faces that's the same. And thanks~ ;D Haha!

I can't quit listening to Lost November btw. Thanks. xD

Old 08-17-2012, 01:09 AM   #5
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

haha yeah XDDD!!

Sweetttttt I'm still practicing lots but now I feel relaxed that I can draw people now...

And ROFL!! I listen to that song alot to, god my Visual Kei love!!!

And your pic is NOWWW up XD

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 08-17-2012, 01:14 AM   #6
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ehhh !! Why Pie?? XP

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 08-17-2012, 01:17 AM   #7
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

everyone looks like Levy-chan
Spoiler:

cause Levy is cute duh

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 01:19 AM   #8
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Lmao awesome XD! Just awesome bro!!... Wait is that A Levy/Natsu mix?! PSHHH

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 08-17-2012, 01:22 AM   #9
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

no it's just Levy in Natsu's clothes

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 08-17-2012, 01:22 AM   #10
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

They all look the same. lol.
Draw me! I drew you in my thread! You must repay me! :3
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 01:24 AM   #11
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

@pie ahhhhh
@Marko I will and they doooo??? I guess I need to outline n Color herpes derppp

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 08-17-2012, 01:29 AM   #12
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well, they don't, sorry. Daph looks cute!

Spoiler:
Make sure I have a huge sword!
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 01:30 AM   #13
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Psssh thanks.
I will tryyyyyy

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 08-17-2012, 01:33 AM   #14
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

my drawing of Yellow from the pokemon manga is my favorite too bad the manga is viz related so I can't post it

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 08-17-2012, 01:35 AM   #15
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Lol nice

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 08-17-2012, 01:38 AM   #16
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
haha yeah XDDD!!

Sweetttttt I'm still practicing lots but now I feel relaxed that I can draw people now...

And ROFL!! I listen to that song alot to, god my Visual Kei love!!!

And your pic is NOWWW up XD
She always puts hands behind the back too. xD

Ya ever heard of Girugamesh or MUCC? <3

I get a crown! Thanks~ I like it. ;D

Old 08-17-2012, 01:40 AM   #17
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black King View Post
She always puts hands behind the back too. xD

Ya ever heard of Girugamesh or MUCC? <3

I get a crown! Thanks~ I like it. ;D
Lol I do sometimes when I'm extra extra lazy on drawing fingers trololol

Nope

And yesss cause your a king xD ... thanks!

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 08-17-2012, 01:50 AM   #18
WeezyBaby
Genin Elite

WeezyBaby has completed a tough C-rank mission!WeezyBaby has completed a tough C-rank mission!WeezyBaby has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Draw me if you have time....

Really interested on how you make me out to be.

Last edited by WeezyBaby; 08-17-2012 at 01:53 AM.
WeezyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 01:51 AM   #19
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

@weezy trololol kk

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 08-17-2012, 01:55 AM   #20
WeezyBaby
Genin Elite

WeezyBaby has completed a tough C-rank mission!WeezyBaby has completed a tough C-rank mission!WeezyBaby has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
@weezy trololol kk
i got some pics in my album if you don't know what i look like
WeezyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome, drawings, i drew them bitchesss..., mine, pictures