Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

View Poll Results: The Guardian vs the Anbu Experiment
Asuma 4 50.00%
Yamato 4 50.00%
Tie 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-16-2012, 01:40 PM   #1
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Asuma vs Yamato

OK this is my first vs thread ever so I'll put Yamato up against Asuma

They both get Anime and Manga feats.

Yamato can only do things he has been proven to be able to do, nothing that the first Hokage or Madara has done.

However, since Yamato seems to have way more jutsu's that Asuma I'll give Asuma any of his ninja storm 2 or 3 skills and feats.

They are fighting in the same place that Itachi and Sasuke fought, they starts about 10 meters away from each other.

Who wins?

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Dragon Style; 08-16-2012 at 01:43 PM.
Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 01:59 PM   #2
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Asuma vs Yamato

( this has already been done but congrats on your 1st thread!! BUt try to be more original)

Yamato has elemental advantage so I say he wins. Plus Yamato has way more feats
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:21 PM   #3
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
( this has already been done but congrats on your 1st thread!! BUt try to be more original)

Yamato has elemental advantage so I say he wins. Plus Yamato has way more feats
Well I'm pretty sure almost every thread that's up right now has been put up already at some point, but since I don't see this fight up right now I decided to put it up.

However, I think that burning ash might be able to do something to Yamato's wood style.

And neither water or earth is the elemental weakness of wind so I'm not sure what you mean there, but on with my point, what would Yamato be able to do about Asuma's Welcoming Approach: Thousand-Armed Murder, just asking.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-16-2012, 03:17 PM   #4
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Asuma should win. His chakra blades are really fierce and could spell death for Yamato and any wood he tries to attack with.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 06:44 PM   #5
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Wood style is strong to. So asuma's blade will not pierce it so easily

Also Yamato can just go underground and attack him from below
Once Yamato binds him with trees it is over
Water style beats or matches any of Asuma's attacks

Asuma's Welcoming Approach: Thousand-Armed Murder- Is non-cannon so we can not use it (unless it was in a storm game)

Besides Yamato does not due close ranged attacks
Old 08-16-2012, 08:37 PM   #6
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Wood style is strong to. So asuma's blade will not pierce it so easily

Also Yamato can just go underground and attack him from below
Once Yamato binds him with trees it is over
Water style beats or matches any of Asuma's attacks

Asuma's Welcoming Approach: Thousand-Armed Murder- Is non-cannon so we can not use it (unless it was in a storm game)

Besides Yamato does not due close ranged attacks
Dude I said they get anime and Manga feats so how is it that we can't use it?

Secondly he showed that wind style can cut through trees and stone so I think his blades would do just find against Yamato's wood style.

Old 08-16-2012, 08:56 PM   #7
PrinceofPeace
Banned

I thought I saw that then I read it again and I did not see it then I read it again And now I see it ( Yeah he can use it my B)

ANYWHO

Now you are SERIOUSLY underestimating Yamato. Just cuz Yamato's blades/wind style can cut through trees/boulders does not mean ANYTHING. This is the great Woods Style we are talking about. Yamato has enchanced wood style abilites so it is WAYYY stronger than anything natural. So your reasiong on that is not just
Old 08-16-2012, 09:05 PM   #8
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I thought I saw that then I read it again and I did not see it then I read it again And now I see it ( Yeah he can use it my B)

It's cool

ANYWHO

Now you are SERIOUSLY underestimating Yamato. Just cuz Yamato's blades/wind style can cut through trees/boulders does not mean ANYTHING. This is the great Woods Style we are talking about. Yamato has enchanced wood style abilites so it is WAYYY stronger than anything natural. So your reasiong on that is not just
So it doesn't matter that Asuma can cut through trees and boulders even though the other guy is using wood? I'm sorry, but that just doesn't make any sense to me.

As for it being the great wood style, I think that hardly matters when it has been said that his jutsu is basically fodder compared to Hashirama which means its much weaker than its actual hype. Now am I saying that Asuma won't have a hard time with Yamato, no he probably would however, I see burning ash and his blades dealing with Yamato's wood style.

And lastly you still haven't told me what Yamato can do about Asuma's Welcoming Approach: Thousand-Armed Murder

Old 08-16-2012, 09:09 PM   #9
PrinceofPeace
Banned

But What Asuma cut throw was not enhanced with Chakra sooooo that is not saying much. Wood Style is WAYYYYY stronger

Yamato would use water style against the burning ash

Yamato can go underground to dodge and Yamato does not fight close up and Yamato would avoid fighting up close

You have not told me how Asuma fights Yamato when Yamato is underground and attacks from below
Old 08-16-2012, 09:22 PM   #10
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
But What Asuma cut throw was not enhanced with Chakra sooooo that is not saying much. Wood Style is WAYYYYY stronger

Yamato would use water style against the burning ash

Yamato can go underground to dodge and Yamato does not fight close up and Yamato would avoid fighting up close

You have not told me how Asuma fights Yamato when Yamato is underground and attacks from below
well as for Yamato fighting at a distance, Asuma has the Wind Release: Jade-Storm Gale for that and as for what he'd do if Yamato was under ground well I believe that if his wind style can cut through tree's and stone then dirt should be no problem.

Also how does Yamato fight against Wind Release: Dust Cloud Technique?

Last edited by Dragon Style; 08-16-2012 at 09:24 PM.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:26 PM   #11
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Wood Dome
Wood Clone

whould take care of Jade-Storm

How would he know Yamato was underground.. It would be too late before he noticed
Old 08-16-2012, 09:44 PM   #12
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Wood Dome
Wood Clone

whould take care of Jade-Storm

How would he know Yamato was underground.. It would be too late before he noticed
Well he's smarter that Sakura and if Sakura can figure out that Kakashi who is better than Yamato is underground without much thought then Asuma can figure out that Yamato went under ground.

Old 08-16-2012, 09:50 PM   #13
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Asuma would not think that when There is a wood clone of Asuma and the REAL one is undergound

How does Asuma overcome...

1-Earth Flow Spears from the ground
2- water bowl ( against his fire attacks and matches his wind attacks)
3- Great FOrest attack ( if he has to fight close range or keep Asuma far away)
4- And wood style binding , attacking and defending, and used for counter attacks

Asuma is FEATLESS compared to Yamato
Old 08-16-2012, 09:59 PM   #14
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Asuma would not think that when There is a wood clone of Asuma and the REAL one is undergound

How does Asuma overcome...

1-Earth Flow Spears from the ground
2- water bowl ( against his fire attacks and matches his wind attacks)
3- Great FOrest attack ( if he has to fight close range or keep Asuma far away)
4- And wood style binding , attacking and defending, and used for counter attacks

Asuma is FEATLESS compared to Yamato
Well I'm not actually sure if that first one is true because if Yamato used the wood style to distract him its not thinking too far outside the box to think that maybe the guy in front of you might be clone.

he still has Wind Release: Dust Cloud Technique

I don't think that it would end too well for Yamato if they got into any kind of close combat.

Lastly unless it says otherwise its still assumable that Asuma's wind style can cit through Yamato's wind style.

Old 08-16-2012, 10:01 PM   #15
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post

Lastly unless it says otherwise its still assumable that Asuma's wind style can cit through Yamato's wind style.
???....

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:05 PM   #16
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
???....
My Bad no Jutsu, but he's been calling Yamato Asuma all day for the most part so I got confused.

I mean that Asuma's Wind style can cut through Yamato's Wood Style.

Old 08-16-2012, 10:08 PM   #17
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

hehe

o and i also hard that Yamato's mokuton was pretty strong too, depending on how much chakra he uses to strengthen his mokuton

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:11 PM   #18
PrinceofPeace
Banned

There is no proof that Asuma can pierce it.

Yamato's water style beats Asuma's wind and fire!!

Yamato stomps long ranged and he can hang for a bit with Asuma in close ranged combat

Yamato is more balanced than Asuma and Asuma has weak long distance atacks

I do not see Asuma winning

Asuma still has to watch below for Yamato. You have not yet given a way for Asuma to counter when Yamato goes underground
Old 08-17-2012, 01:01 PM   #19
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
There is no proof that Asuma can pierce it.

Yamato's water style beats Asuma's wind and fire!!

Yamato stomps long ranged and he can hang for a bit with Asuma in close ranged combat

Yamato is more balanced than Asuma and Asuma has weak long distance atacks

I do not see Asuma winning

Asuma still has to watch below for Yamato. You have not yet given a way for Asuma to counter when Yamato goes underground
You know something has come to my attention and that is, when has Yamato ever went underground? If he has then OK, but don't ever remember Yamato going underground and even if he could wind style can still cut through rock and tree's, so what goo would it do him. It's not like he wouldn't be able to figure it out, I mean if Sakura can figure where Kakashi is hiding without much thought then Asuma can figure out where Yamato is hiding without any problems.

Water is not the elemental weakness for wind so how does his water style beat Asuma's Wind Style?

There is also no proof that Asuma can't pierce Yamato's Wood Style either

I don't really see Yamato hanging with Asuma in close combat, just like I don't see Asuma doing all that well in long range combat.

Also you still haven't told me how Yamato beats Asuma's Wind Release: Dust Cloud Technique

Old 08-17-2012, 02:09 PM   #20
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Water > Wind cuz most of Asuma's wind attacks are gases.

How would Asuma know he went undergournd and he would not know where Yamato would strike. Yamato can just summon trees under him.

I did answer your question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since Dust cloud is a dust/gas like attack Yamato can use Water Style: water bowl to counter it and beat it. Asuma is nearly featless compared to Yamato

How weak do you think wood style is??? Just because it cut through trees or boulders does not mean anything! Those objects did not have Chakra

Tags
asuma, fight, sarutobi, win, yamato, yamato taicho~~!