Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 08-16-2012, 02:28 PM   #1
florence-chan
Genin

florence-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!florence-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to florence-chan Send a message via Skype™ to florence-chan
Default Tobi is Juubi!

Well, first off, I'm going to give a Tobi is Obito theory with all the knowledge I have and all the knowledge anyone can give.
Obito can't just suddenly want to destroy Konoha. He's dead. The end. Plus, if he was alive, how can he suddenly control Kyuubi in three years and fight Minato, the 4th Hokage? Everyone's excuse: Space-time jutsu! = Wrooonnggg! If that jutsu existed, I think we would have heard about it already. Orochimaru would have used it on human experiments. And Kabuto. There would be no need for Reanimation except to be able to control the people.
This theory has so many holes in it, it's impossible. Obito's right side was crushed. He awakened Sharingan right then, so how could he possibly awaken Mangekyo too, about two minutes later? Woow. You saw him dying. How could he suddenly get so powerful in three years? Space-time ninjutsu! That's the excuse for everything. Why don't we use another theory to see if it fits in more?

Tobi is Juubi. His name practically says Ten-tails. That's why Tobi is not spelled like Toby, the way it is usually spelled. (To means ten somewhere in Japanese, I saw it in a topic/post, so really I don't have any proof but to tell you, not show you :x) Here's a hint that Tobi said while at the dango shop with Deidara to capture three-tails: "Ichibi, Nibi, boku wa Tobi." He is obviously pointing out that he is one of them, even though it's translated: "One-tails, two-tails, I am Tobi." So One-tails, two-tails, I am ten-tails.
I don't think his Eye of Moon plan, or Tsuki no Me, is actually to put genjutsu on everyone. This is why Kishi decided to put it in a movie. Make any sense to you? He isn't planning to make the Eye of Moon plan official because he has another idea.
This is where Rikodou Sennin comes in. He sealed the Juubi, Creation of All Things (the tailed beasts), and then he seals Juubi's body in the moon, which explains Tobi's Eye of Moon plan. What he really wants is to revive the Juubi and become complete which Tobi has many times before said he wants to become "complete." He doesn't mean get all the doujutsu and learn all the jutsu he can and be successful in putting the world in genjutsu, but combining his spiritual energies with Juubi's body after gathering all the tailed beasts.
Of course after he gets Naruto's Kyuubi, Naruto is still gonna be alive because of his Uzumaki lineage. So Kishi had this planned all along.

Please, do tell if there are any flaws and explain well.

(/__..____
(^.\)(<_<) Sasori No Danna your alive!
/_|_>_|_\

(/__
(>.\)(^))) TOBI GET OFF OF ME, UN!
/_|_<_|_\

I am part of the Village Hidden in the Shadows c:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
florence-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:42 PM   #2
Mr Awesome
Banned

Mr Awesome is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Tobi is Juubi!

No juubi is tailed beast and its host is gedo mazo -.-
Mr Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:55 PM   #3
florence-chan
Genin

florence-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!florence-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to florence-chan Send a message via Skype™ to florence-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Awesome View Post
No juubi is tailed beast and its host is gedo mazo -.-
Well, I just found that out. I watch the anime only and I probably should have not posted this topic here :x

(/__..____
/_|_>_|_\

(/__
/_|_<_|_\

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-16-2012, 02:56 PM   #4
Mr Awesome
Banned

Mr Awesome is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by florence-chan View Post
Well, I just found that out. I watch the anime only and I probably should have not posted this topic here :x
Ok sorry if i spoiled you lol.
Mr Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 03:04 PM   #5
florence-chan
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Awesome View Post
Ok sorry if i spoiled you lol.
It's fine, I think I saw the geo mazo attacking people in the preview in episode 276 and I was like LOOOL. A. STATUE.

(/__..____
/_|_>_|_\

(/__
/_|_<_|_\

Old 08-17-2012, 04:48 AM   #6
Phacade
Apprentice Genin

Phacade has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phacade has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phacade has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Obito can't just suddenly want to destroy Konoha. He's dead.
Why not? People have turned evil for lesser reasons. Being half-dead and left by your friend and unrequited love of your life underneath boulders might make for an painful change in view and a powerful motivator. Sasuke was in much better shape when Tobi messed with his mind, who's to say that someone (possibly Madara before he died) didn't do a similiar mind-hump on Obito?

Quote:
Plus, if he was alive, how can he suddenly control Kyuubi in three years and fight Minato, the 4th Hokage?
In three years, Sasuke went from barely being able to handle the Sound-Four to being able to battle 1000 ninja without killing any of them and without taking a scratch. Motivation + skill + Sharingan can accomplish much inside of three years.

Quote:
Everyone's excuse: Space-time jutsu! = Wrooonnggg! If that jutsu existed, I think we would have heard about it already.
...and how many jutsu have we heard about? Only what the storyline has revealed to us. If its revealed before the storyline, then there is no story.

Quote:
He awakened Sharingan right then, so how could he possibly awaken Mangekyo too, about two minutes later?
He didn't. Obito awakened his Sharingan on the tree during the Kanabbr bridge mission to save Rin shortly after Kakashi lost his eye in an ambush. He then proceeded to enter the rock-cave, battle with Kakashi, identify and release the genjutsu, and free Rin. Shortly later the rocks came down. Now we don't know the amount of time between them waking up and how long Rin's medical ninjutsu eye-transplant took, but its safe to say there was a could couple of hours there. If (and its currently unknown if hei has or did) he awakened his Mangekyo, it presumably would have been in the moments shortly after the boulders crashed down on him.

The human body (even an anime human body) is capable of many super-human things when close to death. Who's to say he couldn't have activated his Mangekyo so quickly? It may have been completely by accident or reflex...and it could have saved his life.

Quote:
Tobi is Juubi.
Sounds less likely. Where would the Juubi have come from? His body is sealed inside of the moon and his chakra divided between the 9-tailed beasts. Saying Tobi is Juubi is alot more of a stretch than saying Tobi is Obito (particularly since Tobi has already, more or less, resurrected an incomplete Juubi).
Old 08-17-2012, 04:11 PM   #7
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
This area is manga included, there are probably about 50 more episodes to go before the anime catches up to where the manga is right now.

50 episodes ago you were in the Kage Summit arc or the filler arc before that.

Tobi is not the Juubi. From the newer manga chapters, there is more information that leads some to believe that Tobi may in fact be Obito.
^-^
Swordsmith of the Summit Village
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Satsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 07:33 PM   #8
Nameless Shinobi
Apprentice Genin

Nameless Shinobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phacade View Post
Sounds less likely. Where would the Juubi have come from? His body is sealed inside of the moon and his chakra divided between the 9-tailed beasts. Saying Tobi is Juubi is alot more of a stretch than saying Tobi is Obito (particularly since Tobi has already, more or less, resurrected an incomplete Juubi).
I agree with you, it's more likely tobi is obito than the juubi
but still the theory is tempting enough
Nameless Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
akatsuki, juubi, madara, naruto, tailed beasts, tobi, uchiha