Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 03-07-2012, 10:24 PM   #1
Augustine
Freshmen Academy Student

Augustine is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Thumbs up A New Rinnegan Theory

This is a theory I came up with after some close look at the story pattern of Naruto

Now if we'd look back. Tobi said that Izanagi was a ability originally used by the Six Path's to "create". To enable it he must use two opposite forces forces, which is the senju and uchiha blood. Means that the Six Paths has both the blood of Uchiha and Senju

Both Senju and Uchiha being once as one with the Six Paths eventually bread to both Senju and Uchiha by dividing his power into half and passed it on to the two brothers, then later on became Senju Clan and Uchiha Clan

Now during the battle between Madara and Hashirama, Tobi also said that he fought Hashirama in order to gain some of his "power" and died after that, and when Madara was revived decades later he now awakened the Rinnegan.

He now has the power of the Six Paths (Rinnegan) because Madara obtained the Senju blood from his battle with Hashirama and mixing it with his own.

Now the question is, how did Nagato obtained the rinnegan?

My Theory: Nagato was being used as a medium to create the Rinnegan.

Nagato has red hair like Kushina so maybe he is an Uzumaki. The Uzumaki clan is related to the Senju clan so Nagato must have "Senju Blood". So maybe just maybe Tobi in someway gave Nagato some of his Uchiha DNA and left him there so the Rinnegan will be grown through him and harvest it later for his benefit the moment Nagato dies.

Also the moment Madara was brought to life he said that "So it finally happened, it seems that that Nagato brat managed to grow". So maybe it was their plan all along.

Does this theory seem logical?

Last edited by Augustine; 03-07-2012 at 11:54 PM.
Augustine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:13 AM   #2
TatsumiTora
Chunin Exam Participant

TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via MSN to TatsumiTora
Default Re: A New Rinnegan Theory

Can someone explain to me... I don't really get how Tobi gave Nagato the Rinnegan, I thought he awakened the Rinnegan when he witnessed his parents being killed in front of him? I'm seriously confused with what Tobi said... He managed to manipulate the people in the Naruto World and he also managed to confuse readers in the real world LOL.

This theory seems logical to me but I need my question above to be cleared... I am very confused ~.~

"I bet if you look up the word "Villain" in the dictionary... You can see Jade's face next to it," - Guy Cecil (Gailardia Galan Gardios), Tales of The Abyss
TatsumiTora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:39 PM   #3
SageKakashi
Genin

SageKakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Great theory, just majorly confused on how Tobi gave Nagato the Rinnegan :S

Wonder if Orochimaru was apart of this.
SageKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:48 AM   #4
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

You guys all wonder how it is Tobi gave Nagato the Rinnengan. But think. Augustine said that Madara got it by mixing Senju blood with Uchiha blood, which, I think, is correct. He also said that Nagato is an Uzumaki, which he is, and that the Uzumaki are related to the Senju. And assuming that Tobi does, in fact, possess or obatained Uchiha DNA (which he does-I mean, seriously, look at how many Sharingan the guy has!), then when Tobi says he "gave Nagato the Rinnengan," he means he mixed Uchiha DNA into Nagato's, doing practically the same thing Madara did. Make sense?
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 12:08 PM   #5
Uchiha Efair
Genin

Uchiha Efair saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Then, it is possible Naruto to obtain Rinnegan by sucking Sasuke's blood.
In order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality. But knowledge and understanding are ambiguous. That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.
Uchiha Efair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 12:28 PM   #6
florence-chan
Genin

florence-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!florence-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to florence-chan Send a message via Skype™ to florence-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Efair View Post
Then, it is possible Naruto to obtain Rinnegan by sucking Sasuke's blood.
All the sasunaru fans would be like
I would be like

Anywaysssss...
Maybe Sasuke will die while fighting Madara with Naruto (apparently that's what everyone thinks he'll die from, if he does fight Madara) and then give his eyes to Naruto and Naruto uses the kyuubi power because he'll be like 'OMFG NOOO /bawling' and then he'll awaken Rinnegan and defeat Madara and then become the juubi jinchuriki.
Anyways, that's my theory.

(/__..____
(^.\)(<_<) Sasori No Danna your alive!
/_|_>_|_\

(/__
(>.\)(^))) TOBI GET OFF OF ME, UN!
/_|_<_|_\

I am part of the Village Hidden in the Shadows c:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
florence-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 02:36 PM   #7
Uchiha Efair
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by florence-chan View Post
All the sasunaru fans would be like
I would be like

Anywaysssss...
Maybe Sasuke will die while fighting Madara with Naruto (apparently that's what everyone thinks he'll die from, if he does fight Madara) and then give his eyes to Naruto and Naruto uses the kyuubi power because he'll be like 'OMFG NOOO /bawling' and then he'll awaken Rinnegan and defeat Madara and then become the juubi jinchuriki.
Anyways, that's my theory.
Good theory
In order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality. But knowledge and understanding are ambiguous. That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.
Old 07-25-2012, 04:08 PM   #8
enckpen
Freshmen Academy Student

enckpen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I find you're theory on how it was possible he obtained the Rinnegan very good, but another question is how does Madara know about Nagato? I mean when Madara was resurrected he said "Looks like Nagato finally matured." Wasn't Nagato born after Madara "Died?"
enckpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:49 PM   #9
Uchiha Efair
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by enckpen View Post
I find you're theory on how it was possible he obtained the Rinnegan very good, but another question is how does Madara know about Nagato? I mean when Madara was resurrected he said "Looks like Nagato finally matured." Wasn't Nagato born after Madara "Died?"
Madara still alive when he found Nagato. Then he died not long after that.
Old 07-26-2012, 05:08 AM   #10
enckpen
Freshmen Academy Student

enckpen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Efair View Post
Madara still alive when he found Nagato. Then he died not long after that.
Didn't Madara die before Hiruzan was 3rd Hokage, which he became hokage before he was Jiraiya's sensei. While he was Jiraiya's sensei did he find Nagato whom was like 12 or something.
enckpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:04 AM   #11
Uchiha Efair
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by enckpen View Post
Didn't Madara die before Hiruzan was 3rd Hokage, which he became hokage before he was Jiraiya's sensei. While he was Jiraiya's sensei did he find Nagato whom was like 12 or something.
I think, the time Madara died is not long after he found Nagato during Hiruzen become third hokage. Madara found Nagato when Nagato still a kid like you said 12 or something.
Old 07-26-2012, 05:53 PM   #12
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

For all you know, Madara could have found as a newborn with his parents, recognized him as a relative of the Senju, and then transplated him with Uchiha DNA. With that you can support the Tobi=Madara theory, as Tobi said HE gave Nagato the Rinnengan.
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:26 AM   #13
tbag_x3
Freshmen Academy Student

tbag_x3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TatsumiTora View Post
Can someone explain to me... I don't really get how Tobi gave Nagato the Rinnegan, I thought he awakened the Rinnegan when he witnessed his parents being killed in front of him? I'm seriously confused with what Tobi said... He managed to manipulate the people in the Naruto World and he also managed to confuse readers in the real world LOL.

This theory seems logical to me but I need my question above to be cleared... I am very confused ~.~
Here's my theory on this thing
Kabuto resurrected uchiha madara, (as seen in the manga) and when kabuto ressurected Madara through Mu and summoned him on the battlefield. Madara thought he got resurrected by nagato one of the rinnegan jutsu. <THIS mean that madara knew nagato and by the same time gave him the rinnegan. Later on in the fight with the 5 kage, Madara used the rinnegan which means that the hypothesis that orochimaru and kabuto formed on the uchiha stone tablet was right (It said there that you can activate the rinnegan on certain unknown conditions but which means that you can get to the rinnegan when ur one of the uchiha.) Alright, fast explained, Madara gave the eyes to nagato.
We all know that tobi was pretending to be madara so this makes sense that he's just pretending to be madara, while Tobi himself didn't give the eyes to nagato, but that the REAL MADARA did.
tbag_x3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:17 PM   #14
Ryusei Sarudai
Freshmen Academy Student

Ryusei Sarudai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

...Maybe Tobi is just Nagato's father? That would explain SO MUCH.
Ryusei Sarudai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:50 PM   #15
Tobiisnotobtio
Freshmen Academy Student

Tobiisnotobtio is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Your theory is correct.
Tobiisnotobtio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:21 AM   #16
Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Genin Elite

Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I read the Manga and Nagato was too young to have got the DNA off Madra and Nagato's parents would have avoided Madra to get even close to Nagato. So maybe if Madra did lie, probaly the Sage of the Six Paths would have descended from the Uzumaki Clan, which only some members can awaken the rinnegan like the Uchiha Clan.
|\......./|
| \...../ |
|(())(())|
||||||||||
\||||||||/
||9 9 9 9 9||
/|||||||||||||\
(Put this in your Sig if you like Sage of the Six Paths)
By Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Spoiler:
Favourite Characters: Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, All Kages and other Heroes such as Nagato and Itachi
Rikudo-Sennin Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:24 AM   #17
Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Genin Elite

Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryusei Sarudai View Post
...Maybe Tobi is just Nagato's father? That would explain SO MUCH.
I would have love your idea, but sorry. Nagato's parents was killed when Nagato was still a kid.
|\......./|
| \...../ |
|(())(())|
||||||||||
\||||||||/
||9 9 9 9 9||
/|||||||||||||\
(Put this in your Sig if you like Sage of the Six Paths)
By Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Spoiler:
Favourite Characters: Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, All Kages and other Heroes such as Nagato and Itachi
Rikudo-Sennin Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:35 AM   #18
Roy
Apprentice Genin

Roy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Roy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

All idea's are soild, Madara did give Nagato Rinnegan, Tobi somehow must of reconized it and siezed the moment. That also got me thinking about Orochimaru...
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:37 PM   #19
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

No Tobi isn't Nagoto's Father.

Unless you read Manga don't read this just in case I dont spoil.
Spoiler:
Tobi is actully Obito Uchiha, Nagoto is a Uzamaki. Tobi was busy doing other things like recovering to be making kids. When Madara Died he must have implanted them into Nagoto when he was young.

and I don't think so Rikudo, Beccasue MAdara unlocked the Rinn, just before he died. Unless of course that is due to mixing his cells with the 1st in wich case he must have done something with his eyes.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 12-17-2012 at 11:40 PM.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:35 PM   #20
SenjuUchiha
Apprentice Genin

SenjuUchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Well, It wasnt exactly Tobi who gave Nagato the rinnegan, it was Madara before he went into Obito's body.
SenjuUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote