Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

View Poll Results: DID YOU LIKE THIS?
yes very informative 2 13.33%
no, not really 4 26.67%
im not a fan of Obito = Madara 2 13.33%
i like it even though i dont like obito = madara 3 20.00%
interesting, just interesting 1 6.67%
awesome 0 0%
you know i never really noticed some of those things! 1 6.67%
the best theory is the obito = madara theory 0 0%
not good at all [please do not click lol] 1 6.67%
its ok 1 6.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-08-2012, 07:52 AM   #301
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Topics involving Obito being Tobi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topik View Post
Well Danzo and Kakashi showed us that you don't have to be Uchiha to use advanced technique's of Sharingan (god, even one crow used sharingan technique! )

Yeah, we also thought that Itachi was the bad guy, that Kabuto was only useless "nurse", that Orochimaru was dead for good, and that Tobi was Madara. Now we can expect anything from Tobi.
My only current reasoning toward ObiTobi (... nothing? I thought it was good...)
is that... well...

Where did Kakashi get his sharingan? Obito
What is his eye jutsu? Being able to remove (move?) stuff through space.
What is Tobi's justsu? (Because of this being THE most recent chapter, in spoiler.
Spoiler:
Supposedly, his two jutsus (phasing through, and, I assume kakashi meant teleporting) being the same jutsu, as Kakashi called tobi out on.

How could he make such a bold assumption? Its not like he was the only one to attack tobi and get a one-on-one. My prediction is that he knows FROM EXPERIENCE. He hasn't use Kamui in a while, hasn't he? Maybe he has realized that if one were to master the Kamui well enough, the phazing through is just bending the space around the area where the attack would have hit. Also, wondering about the teleporting? Prepare to have your mind blown. :P

If one were to master the Kamui to an extent of being able to control where stuff went (Like deidara's arm for example) The possibilities would be ENDLESS!

This is where Teleporting comes in. All it really is when you put your mind to it, is simply using Kamui on yourself! It makes enough sense to me...

Here's a fast run-down.

-Kakashi got eyes from Obito
-Obito's eyes got Kamui
-Kakashi sends stuff (uncontrollably) through space.
-Tobi controls where in space stuff goes
-He is able to maneuver himself and other objects (safely) through space.

(Mini Heart Attack because I accidently hit the right arrow key and it went back. Nothing lost!)

Anyways, Both jutsu are similar. Here's the only real hole I have in the theory right now.

Obito had his right eye left. Why put the rinnegan in his right eye when HIS sharingan is in his right?

And here's the dreaded possible hole in my theory that could ruin EVERYTHING. What if the ocular jutsu are carried in the person's blood, instead of with the eye? However, I don't feel afraid because non-uchiha's have been using the jutsu.

That's my theory.

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:45 PM   #302
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

WOAAHHHH!

Not meaning to double post, but... LOOK BACK AT WHAt I TYPED...

I havent edited that since the chapter came out. That was a prediction and although we dont know if he IS obito yet, I correctly predicted tobis jutsu stuff.... I feel proud, that was almost flawless.... Either way, we know its obitos eye.

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
Old 08-12-2012, 10:09 PM   #303
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

"Tobi is the gang leader from the Kakashi Chronicles!!!! Kakko.

Tobi said the location and time/fight, which was where Obito died. Kakashi said "You!" because he knew who it was. He was there. He is the one Kakashi saw, the leader, not Obito! He was the one written into the story. Not anyone else from the fight! Tobi isn't off panel when Kakashi saw him. This is it. There can be no one else, but maybe Obito.I think Tobi killed obito!!! and took his eye and left. Minato didn't kill everyone, just everyone there when he showed up.

1. Looks exactly like Tobi. Age, Hair, Eyes, eye lids, eye brows and the line under the eye are perfect.
2. Kakko is an Earth user - Tobi and his drippy arm is likely an earth element technique.
3. Tobi led Akatsuki.... Kakko seems to have been in charge of a hideout, and many ninjas.
4. Kakko is faster than this kakashi plus sharingan. Broke Kakashi's blade. Kakko saw the eyes up close when he attacked. Knew they could be his. plus Obito sharingan means double speed guy later!!!
5. Minato said he killed them all, but Kakko/Tobi had already left with the eye. Or escaped without notice.
6. Genjutsu user. On Rin "to quickly gather information" So if he can get information gathered by searching a mind. He is a skilled mind reading genjutsu user. He could torture, or learn everything about you. He could learn your jutsu's. He could learn your past from conversations, secrets about your teammates, like when Kakashi described Obito as a legendary Uchiha. Kakko knows they have powerful eyes,!!!, Everyone wants one of those.... he could learn everything about Madara from Madara, with his genjutsu. Tobi used genjutsue on konan to learn her secrets.
7. Tobi said he got the eyes at that Battle. The same battle he fought kakko at.
8. Kakashi recognized him. That means it must be kakko, or Obito.
9. Since he was there, he was in the best situation to get Tobi's eye. While Kakashi was knocked out.
10. His side kick phased through a tree, maybe teleported outside the hideout and out of the tree. Like Zetsu can.

Is he Uchiha? Who knows, maybe not, or maybe a pro earth user is not as affected by the drain. His body could be resistant somehow.

Were Uchiha strictly from konoha, maybe, maybe not. Maybe Madara knew some others that left with him. Maybe they are related. If Tobi claims to have created akatsuki, then maybe that was only Madara, not Tobi, who influenced Nagato. Although Tobi/Kakko is easily older than Minato and maybe Jiraiya's age in the story line. He looks the right age as Tobi and for timeline purposes and telling Minato he had not lost a fight in a long time.

Who would have thought that a leader of seemingly fodder henchmen in a story, came back later with super eyes and became Tobi!!! But it's also that he wasn't as weak as people think. We don't know why he passed out next to Obito. We were never shown kakko vs Kakashi anyway. We want to assume he was weak.

sweetener. Kakko's biggest skill was information gathering. I bet it was. And Tobi knows so much because he gathered a lot of information. Even on Madara. AND, the very first test you take for the chunnin exam is "information gathering." The most important skill for a ninja. It's a theme. And he didn't have to stumble over to "rescue obito," he was there the whole time. And he's a shell of his former self, because kakashi's chidori hurt him badly. Lightning vs earth.

Kishi could decide it will just be Obito, which throws off Obito and Madara knowing each other when Madara knew Nagato. It would mean madara died much more recently. Obito would be the one to say kakashi talks too much. Which is what Tobi said. But Kakko could have learned that through Rin, and perhaps takes on part of a personality when he reads minds.

Last edited by paradigm1977; 08-13-2012 at 01:06 PM.
paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 10:52 AM   #304
Nameless Shinobi
Apprentice Genin

Nameless Shinobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Impossible Kakko is tobi since he already killed by kakashi
well now i'am pretty sure that tobi is obito
Nameless Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:16 AM   #305
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless Shinobi View Post
Impossible Kakko is tobi since he already killed by kakashi
well now i'am pretty sure that tobi is obito
Like I said, no you didn't see him kill kakko.

And what's more likely, Kakko living? Or Obito?

Old 08-13-2012, 11:33 AM   #306
Nameless Shinobi
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradigm1977 View Post
Like I said, no you didn't see him kill kakko.

And what's more likely, Kakko living? Or Obito?
He got killed by kakashi in ch 244, it's so obvious
obito can be still alive if he can activate his space time ninjutsu or being helped by madara and got body implant from zetsu
Old 08-13-2012, 01:11 PM   #307
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless Shinobi View Post
He got killed by kakashi in ch 244, it's so obvious
obito can be still alive if he can activate his space time ninjutsu or being helped by madara and got body implant from zetsu
We didn't even see kakashi hit him. Kakko fell on his face and Kakashi was panting hard right behind him.

And why is it that Zetsu can rescue little boy Obito, but not Kakko!!!!! Kakko was faster than kakashi, likely higher ranked. And Zetsu was more likely on iwagekure's side than Obito's/konoha's. Unless you say Zetsu was on nobodies side and taking a walk when he found Obito. And split before minato arrived...

Old 08-13-2012, 07:45 PM   #308
Nameless Shinobi
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradigm1977 View Post
We didn't even see kakashi hit him. Kakko fell on his face and Kakashi was panting hard right behind him.

And why is it that Zetsu can rescue little boy Obito, but not Kakko!!!!! Kakko was faster than kakashi, likely higher ranked. And Zetsu was more likely on iwagekure's side than Obito's/konoha's. Unless you say Zetsu was on nobodies side and taking a walk when he found Obito. And split before minato arrived...
well in my opinion the page where Kakashi kill kakko is so obvious
when kakko face appear on top the cave, Rin suddenly shocked, but Obito told her to stay calm, because behind kakko, kakashi has stabbed him with chidori and then kakko collaps, die for good
the reason why Obito told Rin to calm and know that kakko is dead is that whit his sharingan he see there is no chakra flow on kakko's body and chidori's chakra flow stab kakko's body

and the most reason why is impossible that kakko dude, that is will be ruin the story arc. random unknown ninja is tobi? well even darth vader is Luke's father
Old 08-13-2012, 07:56 PM   #309
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Well the spoiler has me on saiyanisland... so whatever I see will be it...

LHG

Spoiler:

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:44 PM   #310
Jarakuda
Freshmen Academy Student

Jarakuda is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think Izuna was still alive and took obito's right eye. Izuna is said to have the same beliefs as madara. tobi and madara knew eachother. So I think its izuna.
Jarakuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:47 PM   #311
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarakuda View Post
I think Izuna was still alive and took obito's right eye. Izuna is said to have the same beliefs as madara. tobi and madara knew eachother. So I think its izuna.
Well, Izuna is dead bro

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 12:50 AM   #312
Brickson
Freshmen Academy Student

Brickson is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't think its kakku or obito. Obito has to many holes and kakku would just be a pointless character. To me it has to be someone from the old school characters because Madara and Tobi seem to have had interaction with each other. Orochi refers to Tobi and Madara together as "them" which I would think implies that they are two different people, ruling out double madara's. Zetsu is the biggest unknown and why everyone overlooks his role and abilities seems insane. Instead there are a million stabs in the dark using what if's. What if Zetsu found Obito, what if obito didn't get crushed, what if obito was saved by madara. If Obito is Tobi what is the point of all the uchiha eyes? Why would obito wander around collect eyes for the sole reason of just using the one he has and using izanagi one time against konan? Obito was not around during the uchiha massacre... how did he happen to come across all those eyes? Kishi is leading everyone in different directions. Tobi has obito's eye but I don't think its because its obito. I would say more of a way to keep fans guessing and to create the emotion that the enemy has taken kakashi's team mates eye. I also don't think that Zetsu is Tobi but I think that he may have zetsu dna. Though you could easily create 1000 more what if's to answer the questions that I proposed. Its a waiting game
Brickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:23 PM   #313
Shikurinfu
Freshmen Academy Student

Shikurinfu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Alright, that's my first post, so bear with me...

It's 99% unlikely and impossible that Tobi reveals himself as Obito!

Reasons:

- Age difference
- Tobi met Minato at the 9-Tails attack of Konoha, and he has told everybody he had met Madara, so it can't be Obito, as Tobi is around 100 years old while Obito if still alive, is still in his mid-30s
- Tobi has declared having stolen Obito's eye at Kanabi Bridge, then how is it possible for him to be Obito?
- Obito was low-ranked, while Tobi uses advanced techniques.

Instead, I noticed some interesting stuff:

- Izuna: Height: 174.8 cm/Weight: 55.9 kg
- Tobi: Height: 175 cm/Weight: 55.9 kg

Coincidence? I think not.

My assumption might then be that Madara was able to transfer to his brother's body after taking his sharingan, and looking to revenge the Uchihas, that's why he attacked the village, after he was refused Hokage.

Another assumption might be that Kagami is Obito's dad, and Tobi's Soul as well. As far as I'm aware, bloodlines share the same MS/Techniques, so to avenge his son's death, he fought the Konoha village, and was able to use T/S as well as kamui in his chap 598 fight. That explains as well why Kakashi and Tobi had the same sharingan, the latter was lying about the Kanabi bridge.

As well, I might point out that Zetsu is responsible for the limbs regeneration, and we had a glance of black Zetsu under the mask throughout the fight with Konan.

I can foretell that Tobi = Izuna + Madara/Kagami + Zetsu

What do you say?
Shikurinfu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:19 PM   #314
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Long Idea, and before you look, yes, I think it is Obito.

I am an expert on him, just look at my name!
Spoiler:
Ok, off-the-wall idea. If the raw scan is out, I haven't looked, I just came up with something...

Here is what happened on the great night....

The boulder fell, the eye was transferred, and Obito was killed by falling rocks...

Or was he?

Someone saved him, and I will for now guess his father.

I will use an unofficial timeline to at least help show how the life spans wouldn't be too unnatural. I know they aren't 100% accurate, but blah, this is a theory.

According to a few, Madara's death occured roughly 70 years prior to where the current plot is.
Saying Kakashi and Obito are 30-32 years old would mean that Obito can't be Madara's kid. These aren't 100% accurate, but I don't think it is 40 years off...

However, I believe Madara had a kid...

Kagami Uchiha.

He wasn't major, but they did randomly throw in an uchiha to tie in with the third hokage who could be the right age, so I will go with it.

Anyway, here's my idea.

'Tobi' is a name. A code name, a secret identity.

Think Batman for Bruce Wayne, Spider-Man for Peter Parker, etc.

Tobi I was Kagami. He was the original, and he gave the rinnegan to Nagato. How? Well, I don't know too well myself. His eye technique more than likely has to do with traveling through space and time... so he could have done a trick with that....

Or he could have taken a random pair of sharingan and give it to him. He wasn't the nicest guy.

He knew Nagato... He is an uchiha, but if 'Tobi' hates the senju clan, why help an uchiha?

Will edit this when I can come up with something for that... maybe he wanted a sparring buddy?

Anyway, while he is being a criminal or vigilante, maybe Tobi I was helping poor people, orphans like Nagato... and gives him sharingan. He trains him until they become rinnegan.

Sometime in his life, he has a kid named Obito. At this time, 'Tobi' was busy with his life. He couldn't raise a kid while he had business, good or bad, around the world.

(Off topic, just read the newest post besides mine, and I thought I just now made the controversial idea the Kagami was Obitos father... well poop.)

Obito was left at someone's door, maybe an orphanage even. He is seen as a good student, being an uchiha and all. He gets paired with Kakashi, and you know the rest...

After the rocks start falling in, someone sucks him in through a time-space jutsu...

(Semi-Off Topic: Ever notice how the only Sasuke and Itachi have used Amaterasu? Or Tsukoyomi? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that their branch, most likely Izuna's branch, got those two of the Uchiha god-like character with the weapons and stuff... oh well. Obito's family, branched from Madara's side, got time-space jutsu... which would probably make him a little bit stronger...

What I'm getting at is the MS is genetic.)

Kagami, his father, saves him. Most likely gets Rin to somehow make Obito's body recovered in some way.

Kagami, now much less busy, starts training Obito.

Obito becomes a tough fighter, good or bad.

Tobi I goes out and tries to get Naruto, and by this point is most definitely evil.

Now, here's where this gets fun.

Either from fatal wounds fighting the fourth, or sometime later, Kagami dies in front of Obito. Obito believes he died by a leaf ninja, and vows revenge.

Fast forward.

Obito joins akatsuki, and knowing no one would let the newcomer take over, waits until quite a few die off to tell most people.

The first to know is the leader himself, pain. Pain makes a deal with him, because... well... his dad GAVE him his eyes! Konan obliges to pain.

Later, when there are very few left, he tells everyone (Kisame sees the family resemblance) and they let him take over.

Playtime is over, and the childish Obito takes over as the tough leader.

No more joking. No more tears. It is time for war.

At first, he plans war on the leaf, but every nation begins to despise him and akatsuki because he was taking their jinchuuriki....

So he announced full war. He donned a new mask after receiving Tobi I's rinnegan from Nagato...

He had been, and now seriously is, Tobi II.

He leads with Zetsu, who I once believed to be Obito, but now I just find a weirdo.

They fight, and Tobi II pulls strings to fight with Kakashi, and was outsmarted by him.

Then flashbacks will happen with what I said.

Then he will ask forgiveness, Naruto will then decide to allow it for true peace, knowing that he can take care of Obito if he tries to fight back.

Rin may still be alive somehow.

And.... well I'm done.

LOL that was long... got carried away.

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Tags
594, exciting!!! :d, manga, naruto, tobi