Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 07-18-2009, 08:31 PM   #21
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: [Spoilers] Who is Danzo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatake Girl View Post
there is no hard proof that this is true. deidara330 is probably right in saying that it is fan made.
He's not even getting the pic. He's chilling in the Darkness vil.

But that doesn't matter. Back on topic, Danzo is Danzo, and no one can prove me wrong in saying so.
Old 07-18-2009, 08:33 PM   #22
Hatake Girl
Chunin Exam Participant

Hatake Girl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
He's not even getting the pic. He's chilling in the Darkness vil.

But that doesn't matter. Back on topic, Danzo is Danzo, and no one can prove me wrong in saying so.
yup! you tell em.

Im a Pwincesssss!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bf: no one at the moment...
Spoiler:

Quote:
to laugh when things are funny. Even if someone gets killed. That's the way of the twilight. All our shinobi will live on with that in mind even if the village falls. Long live the twilight

*FOREVER A VILLAGE*
Old 07-18-2009, 08:34 PM   #23
RasenShuriken06
Academy Graduate

RasenShuriken06 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

well its possible that somehow that who ever may have healed obito could have only been able to heal his legs at that time maybe due to lack of chakra, time, etc...whos knows...then when he went back to get his arm healed the healer may have been dead now he wants kabuto
can't change who you are. You can do it too cause after all, unlike me your not a failure."
"The winner is Naruto Uzumaki."
Old 07-18-2009, 08:36 PM   #24
Hatake Girl
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenShuriken06 View Post
well its possible that somehow that who ever may have healed obito could have only been able to heal his legs at that time maybe due to lack of chakra, time, etc...whos knows...then when he went back to get his arm healed the healer may have been dead now he wants kabuto
that still seems a little farfetched...i personally think that obito IS dead (although i would really want him to be alive).

Im a Pwincesssss!

Spoiler:

Quote:
to laugh when things are funny. Even if someone gets killed. That's the way of the twilight. All our shinobi will live on with that in mind even if the village falls. Long live the twilight

*FOREVER A VILLAGE*
Old 07-18-2009, 08:38 PM   #25
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Obito was crushed under a boulder, and only three people knew where he was. They wouldn't dig through several tons of boulder to revive a half dead Uchiha with one eye and a half activated Sharingan.
Old 07-18-2009, 08:39 PM   #26
RasenShuriken06
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatake Girl View Post
that still seems a little farfetched...i personally think that obito IS dead (although i would really want him to be alive).
i completely agree... im just showing that we cant really count anything out yet with possible loop holes another theory wat if his arm was somehow sealed or something
can't change who you are. You can do it too cause after all, unlike me your not a failure."
Old 07-18-2009, 08:41 PM   #27
Hatake Girl
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
i completely agree... im just showing that we cant really count anything out yet with possible loop holes another theory wat if his arm was somehow sealed or something
yeah... i see where you are comming from. i guess we will all just have to wait and see what happens...

Im a Pwincesssss!

Spoiler:

Quote:

*FOREVER A VILLAGE*
Old 07-18-2009, 08:44 PM   #28
RasenShuriken06
Academy Graduate

...the everlasting mystery of Danzo...oh the discussions we will have when the secrets are finally revealed...can you imagine
Old 07-18-2009, 08:45 PM   #29
Hatake Girl
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
...the everlasting mystery of Danzo...oh the discussions we will have when the secrets are finally revealed...can you imagine
that will be a fun time for this thread!

Im a Pwincesssss!

Spoiler:

Quote:

*FOREVER A VILLAGE*
Old 07-18-2009, 08:45 PM   #30
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
My mind will be blown when the chapter comes out that Danzo is Madara. I'm not saying it will, but if it does, I will have a Blown mind.
Old 07-18-2009, 08:46 PM   #31
Sensei : Riku Arashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sensei : Riku Arashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Obito was crushed under a boulder, and only three people knew where he was. They wouldn't dig through several tons of boulder to revive a half dead Uchiha with one eye and a half activated Sharingan.

its only known that 3 people knew, somebody else might have known or found him
TWC
Myfanfic:

My Ninja dog : Tyko
Old 07-18-2009, 08:48 PM   #32
Hatake Girl
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei : Riku Arashi View Post
yeah its possible, but kinda unlikely...or atleast thats what i think

Im a Pwincesssss!

Spoiler:

Quote:

*FOREVER A VILLAGE*
Old 07-18-2009, 08:48 PM   #33
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei : Riku Arashi View Post
No. Kakashi and Rin saw Obito die, and the fourth killed every enemy shinobi in the surrounding area. Not to mention anyone walking by that place will see a bunch of huge rocks and no half-dead Uchiha boy.
Old 07-18-2009, 09:03 PM   #34
RasenShuriken06
Academy Graduate

whats it matter that his sharingan is half activated who ever gets it can still make it advance...i mean HELLO KAKASHI!!
Old 07-18-2009, 09:29 PM   #35
Jiraiya_is_the_best
Apprentice Genin

Jiraiya_is_the_best is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

true but i wonder where he got the sharingan from
Old 07-18-2009, 11:06 PM   #36
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
His right leg is fine, which is why he can't be Obito. Obito's legs were crushed, and Danzo's legs are fine, so he can't be Obito.
If his legs are fine, why does he have a walking stick?

Quote:
well heres something obito was crushed right...well if danzo was obito maybve when obito was crushed it damaged his kekki genkai to where he couldnt turn it off but he would be missing a left eye which danzou has so hmm
He could have had the left eye transplanted to replace the sharingan he lost.
Old 07-19-2009, 03:35 AM   #37
Windking
Banned

Windking is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Windking Send a message via Yahoo to Windking

Quote:
Here's why Danzo is not Obito, and probably not Tobi either.

1. He bandages his right eye, so that no one can see his Sharingan. This means that he is not an Uchiha. When someone transplants an eye from someone with a visual kekkei genkai, they are unable to turn it off. If Danzo were an Uchiha, he would turn off his Sharingan and no one would ever know.

2.He said that he needed Kabuto to fix his right arm and eye. If he were Tobi, he wouldn't care about Kabuto and nothing would be wrong.

3. In one panel, it shows that not only was Obito's right side crushed, but so was his left leg. Neither of Danzo's legs are injured, and therefore him being Obito is unlikely.

This is why I believe Danzo is Danzo and no one else. Who agrees with the above statements?
why do people believe that danzo is obito??
Old 07-19-2009, 09:14 AM   #38
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
If his legs are fine, why does he have a walking stick?
If his arm is broken, why can he use handsigns? He's old, so he'd probably need the walking stick even if he weren't Obito. He only requires the full use of his legs in battle, just like when the third only used as much energy as he needed.

He could have had the left eye transplanted to replace the sharingan he lost.
It'd be easier just to say he stole it from an Uchiha. I know I'm not the writer, but I don't think he intended Obito to be any major part of the story when he made Kakashi Gaiden.(other than the secret of Kakashi's Sharingan and all that)
Responses in bold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by windking View Post
why do people believe that danzo is obito??
Because he has a Sharingan. I'm not even kidding, they think because he suddenly has a Sharingan in his right eye means he's Obito, when really, a lot of factors would be taken into account. Both of his legs, and his right arm and right side of face were crushed. Not to mention he lost his only properly working Sharingan. So, he wouldn't have survived for long. Furthermore, in addition to the limited amount of time someone would have to save him, only three people alive knew where he was, and it was shown they didn't try to save him. Even the fact that he was crushed under several tons of rock means he would likely be completely dead by the time they dug him up. Including the fact that Danzo resents the third's teachings, and Obito believed in the third's (or at least in his comrades) means that they likely have nothing to do with each other. It's possible Danzo may have learned of Obito's location and stolen his remaining Sharingan, but the most unllikely possibility is that Danzo himself is Obito.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:22 AM   #39
Juilius
Freshmen Academy Student

Juilius is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

wait Im confused isnt Obito Tobi
Old 07-19-2009, 09:26 AM   #40
Chromekatana
Veteran Chunin

Chromekatana is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juilius View Post
wait Im confused isnt Obito Tobi
Lol hahahaha. No,my good sir,Tobi is Madara.