Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-13-2012, 04:21 PM   #21
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: kcm naruto vs madara

I know I do too.
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 05:27 PM   #22
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I didn't even think of it being the wild un-controlled Kyuubi.

I guess 8-Tails could do a ton of damage to him.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 06:31 PM   #23
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Madara easy victory.

I see I missed narutos sealing jutsu abilities to seal edos.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 06:34 PM   #24
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
Madara easy victory.

Do you read the manga?
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 08:42 PM   #25
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

The only way 8 tails is doing anything is by using its Menacing Ball and gigantic
town-sized whirlwind.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:17 PM   #26
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

It could go either way at this point. Naruto now has full cooperation with the fox so Maddy ain't controlling him any time soon. Although madara has a lot of jutsu Naruto can just as easy counter it with all his clones. I would put this fight on either susanoo or the nap time flowers as deciding factors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
Madara easy victory.

I missed the part where the thread said Edo Madara.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 04:24 AM   #27
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

So its not Edo madara?naruto finishes off with style cuz Maddara does not have Rinnegan,Mokuton,unlimited chakra.......He just MAYBE has perfect susano'o which will probably drain him out even of blood he has.Naruto can just run around smiling like a gayboy and still win.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 12:56 PM   #28
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

8-Tails mode would involve the Kyuubi having control of Naruto, in which case Madara takes control of him yes? We know he can control a full Kyuubi in battle, and this is only a half.

Either way, neither of Naruto's forms can win. You're saying Naruto can blitz Madara, but this is the guy who the Raikage couldn't hit, and that's the same speed feats as Naruto. It took Onoki reducing his weight to do anything. And even after that, Naruto's only effective weapon is Bijuu Bomb. And one could argue the use of Preta Path in that or at least Susanoo slice.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:05 PM   #29
Firestorm
Banned

Firestorm is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

They both lose for being horrible characters. Other than that, it could go either way.
Firestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:05 AM   #30
TobiramaSenju307
Genin

TobiramaSenju307 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

naruto spams super fast clones till he can summon ma and pa and do frog song. madaras never heard of it so he wont know is happening. i assume madaras not edo tensei as naruto has no fuinjutsu
TobiramaSenju307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 11:08 AM   #31
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Madara would underesitamete the Naruto and he would pay that mistake with his life
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote