Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 01-01-2012, 07:38 AM   #1
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Naruto vs Kakuzu

Naruto, base only. No Rasenshuriken, SM, RM, summons,...

Who wins?
Old 01-01-2012, 07:47 AM   #2
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Naruto vs Kakuzu

Probably Kakuzu takes this easier. Rasengan is much weaker than an FRS so it wouldn't 1 shot him. Maybe a lot of them could break through Iron Skin if they're coinciding, but it shouldn't kill him. Even Naruto tires out, he'll get worn out sooner or later after making too many clones, so if Kakuzu combats mass clones with large elemental jutsu, then Naruto's going to lose. His best hope is to play safe and use fewer clones, as it seems Kakuzu won't blast the big ones at 1 or 2 clones, seemed like generic katons/fuutons to me. But I doubt it's enough, I see Kakuzu winning mid-difficulty.
Old 01-01-2012, 03:51 PM   #3
RasenGrenadier
Apprentice Genin

RasenGrenadier is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

mannn you must hate naruto lol

without anything that was restricted,
naruto doesnt have anything strong enough to finish him off because of iron skin.
does anyone think he wouldve beaten him without FRS? i dont. maybe odama, but thats pretty iffy...

your mother loves me.
Old 01-01-2012, 04:13 PM   #4
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Actually Naruto is my favorite character in Naruto and also the one I can most relate to!!!

I just had a feeling this is a great match up. Because when Tobi visited Naruto and Naruto was lying, the same moment Tobi spoke, Naruto was already up and had complete Rasengan plus one Kagebunshin.

So, I think base Naruto is now much stronger even in base. Also, he did quite a lot in his base form, so I doubt Kakuzu could speedblitz him.
Old 01-01-2012, 04:42 PM   #5
RasenGrenadier
Apprentice Genin

RasenGrenadier is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i dont think speed is an issue here though, i meant in terms if raw power of thier jutsus.

your mother loves me.
Old 01-01-2012, 04:46 PM   #6
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Naruto loses.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 08-09-2012, 10:45 PM   #7
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

if he cannot use the power of the fox then naruto loses