Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 08-09-2012, 06:57 AM   #61
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Joon vs logan

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
I see the explosion coming at me."Hado 88:Hiryugekizokushintenraiho"I fire a gigantic electricity blast of spiritual energy resulting in a truly enormous explosion aimed at your explosion and it makes it weaker. I then absorb the heat from the explosion making it even more weaker. I keep flash steping away knowing that i will be caught soon."Bankai!!!" Inferno leon" I absorb absorb heat from my body and absorb cold from my body and do this 5 more times while still flash steping away. I then make a stop and instantly hit the ground with all of the power i have gained through absorbing which makes a explosion that colides with yours which has been weakened and cancel each other out. I then stick both of my swords in the ground and and cold air comes of below you that will freeze you once you feel it.
I am keeping this on quote incase you decide to try and edit it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:59 AM   #62
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

I would not do anything like that.
Old 08-09-2012, 06:59 AM   #63
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

good. I just wanted to make sure. But does it make sense why your explosion would just hit you?

Spoiler:

Old 08-09-2012, 07:00 AM   #64
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I am shooting a beam at your explosion that will explode when it hits something.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:01 AM   #65
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

yea. I get that part with how you worded it i hit my explosion or the ground and exploded. It was close to you. Basically making yourself explode.

Spoiler:

Old 08-09-2012, 07:09 AM   #66
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

The first one i shot at yours.
The second one came from around me by me hitting the ground.
Sorry if i worded it wrong.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:10 AM   #67
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

you oly shot one, so no. Your dead.

Spoiler:

Old 08-09-2012, 07:12 AM   #68
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I know i only shot one but i made yours weaker so how am i dead.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:16 AM   #69
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

from your own explosion. If it was big enough to do any effect it woul've hit you. You got injured from it. Enough so when I used hollow, you were immobilized and I killed you. It really isn't what you counter an explosion with. I will get pool out. but I am 99% Sure he will agree with me.

Spoiler:

Old 08-09-2012, 07:19 AM   #70
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

It was just something to weaken it.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:25 AM   #71
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

then you would have been killed by my explosion if your thing that"'Weakens" My explosion wasn't strong enough to get to you. My explosion would've kiled you anyway. But I decided to let it go because your my fried. but then I realized you blew yourself up. But I decided for that to not kill you. And I finished you. But realisticly you wold have been dead even with the explosion. You kept flashsteping which I said still wouldn't work. It also didn't decrease the speed of the explosion. Meaning you would be hit and dead before you could say oops

Spoiler:

Old 08-09-2012, 07:27 AM   #72
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok thats true.
You win.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:30 AM   #73
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

GG I had fun I hope you did as well

Spoiler:

Old 08-09-2012, 07:31 AM   #74
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah i did.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:49 AM   #75
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

thats good. We should make a new rp.

Spoiler:

Old 08-09-2012, 01:59 PM   #76
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I was thinking about making one.
I Have a idea so pm me.
Old 08-09-2012, 02:10 PM   #77
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Technically, the cero would pass through the fire. Seeing as fire isn't that structurally strong, as we can pass our hands through it.

As for the Zanpaktou, Technically, that's an autohit. Even if he did leave it out there.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 08-09-2012, 02:21 PM   #78
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I already lost so it does not matter now but thanks anyway.
Old 08-09-2012, 02:44 PM   #79
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Technically, the cero would pass through the fire. Seeing as fire isn't that structurally strong, as we can pass our hands through it.

As for the Zanpaktou, Technically, that's an autohit. Even if he did leave it out there.
Those are the same agreements we came to XD I didn't know auto hitting swords was a no-no when you are alowed to auto hit minions XD.

Spoiler: