Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 08-08-2012, 01:33 PM   #341
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Why Does Kakashi Wear A Mask?

Heh. I wonder how many masks he has on.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:30 PM   #342
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

43. Why do you ask?

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:51 PM   #343
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

must be pretty hot with all those masks

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 08-08-2012, 08:59 PM   #344
Opacityzero
Genin

Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to Opacityzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opacityzero View Post
i think he wears it cuz he look too sexy and he don't want every girl in konoha to have a crush on him or he is ugly

LOL at the first one! xD

Thread is dumb. But, ummm maybe he doesnt want to show his face in public cause if he does people would call him his father.
It's probably a clan thing ... Yeah i think so because he had it since he was small
or maybe his father use to wear a mask and he is just following that.
Lol, didn't know I posted here before and that is funny. True facts, true facts.
"Our individuality is all that we have. There are those that barter it for security, those who repress it for what they believe is the betterment of the whole society, but blessed in the twinkle of the morning star is the one who nurtures it and rides it in grace and love and wit, from peculiar station to peculiar station along life."

єtєrnαl prσхч

Nova
Opacityzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:25 PM   #345
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

ya...i've posted in this thread a billion times...lost count...

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 08-08-2012, 10:08 PM   #346
Opacityzero
Genin

Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
ya...i've posted in this thread a billion times...lost count...
Baller. xD
"Our individuality is all that we have. There are those that barter it for security, those who repress it for what they believe is the betterment of the whole society, but blessed in the twinkle of the morning star is the one who nurtures it and rides it in grace and love and wit, from peculiar station to peculiar station along life."

єtєrnαl prσхч

Nova
Old 08-08-2012, 10:09 PM   #347
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Probably doesn't have any teeth?

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:13 PM   #348
Opacityzero
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
Probably doesn't have any teeth?
Nah he obviosuly wears it cuz he look too sexy and doesn't want every girl in konoha to have a crush on him because of all the attention he'll draw or he is ugly.

LOL at the first one! xD

Or, cause if he does people would call him his father.
It's probably a clan thing ... Yeah i think so because he had it since he was small
or maybe his father use to wear a mask and he is just following that.

Pretty much, more likely.

єtєrnαl prσхч

Nova
Old 08-08-2012, 10:16 PM   #349
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

A clan thing? I don't think so. I don't think he will ever show.....AHEM I mean Kishi will probably never show about his mask.

Old 08-08-2012, 10:28 PM   #350
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

nah., his father didnt wear one. so it's not a clan thing.
just didnt wanna be seen like his father because of the past incident stuff.
Sakumo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was a true hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 08-08-2012, 10:30 PM   #351
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Quote:
nah., his father didnt wear one. so it's not a clan thing.
just didnt wanna be seen like his father because of the past incident stuff.
Sakumo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was a true hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, Grandma Chiyo knew who he was the minuet she saw him.

Old 08-08-2012, 10:39 PM   #352
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

cuz they look the same.

if Sakumo had a mask on..........then it'd probably would be hard to tell who is who

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 08-08-2012, 10:46 PM   #353
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Quote:
cuz they look the same.

if Sakumo had a mask on..........then it'd probably would be hard to tell who is who
Thats why I said that in the previous post saying they look the same because you said he didn't want to be like him.

Old 08-08-2012, 10:48 PM   #354
Opacityzero
Genin

Yeah, i listed that too so people would 't call him his father (this is the most likely reason). But, yeah now that I think about it you're all right about Sakumo not wearing a mask. I forgot. But, who knows sakumo could of used to wear a mask when he was younger so kakashi just may have decided to continue doing it.

єtєrnαl prσхч

Nova
Old 08-09-2012, 10:26 AM   #355
KimimaruHoshigaki
Freshmen Academy Student

KimimaruHoshigaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to KimimaruHoshigaki

I think he is hiding something special.
KimimaruHoshigaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:29 AM   #356
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

So could it be that the main reason he has the mask on is because of his father. I fhtat was the case, then his masked should have been removed after the Pain Arc because I am pretty sure he forgave his father from his actions.

Old 08-09-2012, 11:32 AM   #357
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

He did forgive his father. And also stated that he did the right thing.
Sakumo is finally able to see his wife..................I wonder what she looks like........

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 08-14-2012, 10:35 AM   #358
Kaito Lady
Freshmen Academy Student

Kaito Lady is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimimaruHoshigaki View Post
I think he is hiding something special.
^
this or some horrible kind of secret we will discover in the last few minutes of the end of the anime/manga : P
Kaito Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:20 PM   #359
Drake_Stephens
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Hmmm I've honestly never thought about it.
Drake_Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:00 PM   #360
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
So could it be that the main reason he has the mask on is because of his father. I fhtat was the case, then his masked should have been removed after the Pain Arc because I am pretty sure he forgave his father from his actions.
Similar to this ^^

It seems he covers his face in shame. "This place makes me think about the mistakes I've made in the past… and I've made so many of them." That's what Kakashi said about Obito's grave. The reason Kakashi is late all the time is because he frequently loses track of time when staring at Obito's grave. So, even though he's forgiven his father, he still hides many regrets. So, the emotionless acting Kakashi (tribute to Obito's personality), not only hides emotions and regrets, but also hides his face for those reasons and possibly more. He's not hiding anything physical, it's the mental and emotional aspects that he's masking.

It is quite strange to think about... masking something that isn't physical, in a physical way.

Last edited by Vinchuriki; 08-25-2012 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Typos -_____-
Vinchuriki is offline   Reply With Quote