Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 12:40 AM   #80641
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

The offer is tempting but I DECLINE! *blitzes out of here* xD

I just knew you would say something like that Then again, that is usually hot it goes with stuff like that =P I like Korn.
Linkin Park and Incubus are coming to the Tacoma Dome on September, I'm definitely not going to miss it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Old 08-08-2012, 11:33 PM   #80642
Opacityzero
Genin

Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to Opacityzero
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

My sunglasses that are oakley ones, pic taken in our rented beachouse during my san diego trip.
Spoiler:
"Our individuality is all that we have. There are those that barter it for security, those who repress it for what they believe is the betterment of the whole society, but blessed in the twinkle of the morning star is the one who nurtures it and rides it in grace and love and wit, from peculiar station to peculiar station along life."

єtєrnαl prσхч

Nova

Last edited by Opacityzero; 06-20-2013 at 07:59 PM.
Old 08-09-2012, 12:24 AM   #80643
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Spoiler:

Last edited by Naruto321; 08-10-2012 at 04:57 PM.
Old 08-09-2012, 12:26 AM   #80644
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

@Opacityzero-Very cool dude.

Awesome pics naruto321

Last edited by moonwatcher; 08-09-2012 at 12:29 AM.
Old 08-09-2012, 12:47 AM   #80645
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Dayum, that shower curtain is SEXY!

Old 08-09-2012, 01:59 AM   #80646
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

@Naruto321
it looks you just shopped out your hat in the second picture lol, they look exactly the same. Cool pics though.

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 08-09-2012, 09:23 AM   #80647
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
@Naruto321
it looks you just shopped out your hat in the second picture lol, they look exactly the same. Cool pics though.
I know right. But I just took off my hat. You can tell they are different because of my face expression

Old 08-09-2012, 12:06 PM   #80648
Kakashi___Hatake
Academy Graduate

Kakashi___Hatake saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awakened mode with my ninja tools equipped

Spoiler:
Old 08-09-2012, 01:30 PM   #80649
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Well, here's one with a smile. >__>
My face is all red cause this was taken like right after I got done crying my heart out. And it was windy, so I had squinty eyes.
This was on Omaha beach in Normandy, France. If you've ever seen Saving Private Ryan, this is where the beginning of it was filmed. I kinda broke down in the cemetary that's in the very start of the movie. It was a pretty hard day for me.
Spoiler:

Old 08-09-2012, 02:31 PM   #80650
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi___Hatake View Post

Spoiler:
Okay, dude, you're a legend. Seriously. I think I love you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black King View Post
Well, here's one with a smile. >__>
My face is all red cause this was taken like right after I got done crying my heart out. And it was windy, so I had squinty eyes.
This was on Omaha beach in Normandy, France. If you've ever seen Saving Private Ryan, this is where the beginning of it was filmed. I kinda broke down in the cemetary that's in the very start of the movie. It was a pretty hard day for me.
Spoiler:
You're very pretty! Why were you crying?

Old 08-09-2012, 03:04 PM   #80651
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
Okay, dude, you're a legend. Seriously. I think I love you.

You're very pretty! Why were you crying?
Thank you. =)
I don't know, it was just a hard moment. The D-Day beaches were cool to see, but it was really sad.
It's was weird knowing I was standing on sand that thousands of people died on.
The whole effect of war isn't really real until you see what the place looks like. The bomb craters tore me up on the inside.

Old 08-09-2012, 03:06 PM   #80652
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Thank you. =)
I don't know, it was just a hard moment. The D-Day beaches were cool to see, but it was really sad.
The whole effect of war isn't really real until you see what the place looks like. The bomb craters tore me up on the inside.
That only makes you human Blacky, just remember how ugly war really is.
Old 08-09-2012, 03:20 PM   #80653
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
That only makes you human Blacky, just remember how ugly war really is.
It really is. We went to a holocaust museum in Normandy, and I just about lost it there too. They had children's striped pajamas from one of the concentration camps, and a pile of kids shoes from one of the extermination camps. They had a collection of the Star of David patches too.

Old 08-09-2012, 03:23 PM   #80654
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Thank you. =)
I know that feel bro.

I've been to sites where a tremendous amount of people had died and I started getting all emotional.

Old 08-09-2012, 03:29 PM   #80655
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

It really is. We went to a holocaust museum in Normandy, and I just about lost it there too. They had children's striped pajamas from one of the concentration camps, and a pile of kids shoes from one of the extermination camps. They had a collection of the Star of David patches too.
I think I'd tear up too, but it must have been an enlightened experience as will, not too many people make the trip to see these historical places, your lucky, I wish I could have gone there and seen it for my self.
Old 08-09-2012, 03:55 PM   #80656
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
I know that feel bro.

I've been to sites where a tremendous amount of people had died and I started getting all emotional.
What are the places you've been to? If you don't mind my asking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
I think I'd tear up too, but it must have been an enlightened experience as will, not too many people make the trip to see these historical places, your lucky, I wish I could have gone there and seen it for my self.

You and anyone else are welcome to my 2000 pictures on facebook. xD
Just PM me.

It is one of those things you gotta experience to understand. It's overwhelming.

Old 08-09-2012, 04:06 PM   #80657
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What are the places you've been to? If you don't mind my asking.

You and anyone else are welcome to my 2000 pictures on facebook. xD
Just PM me.

It is one of those things you gotta experience to understand. It's overwhelming.
It was a place near my city in Pend Oreille. It's a lake and tiny little place where people go to camp. In the area there is an old army base camp now it's kind of like a museum. Apparently a lot of deaths happened there. Nearby a lot of Indians died too. Lots of death.

Old 08-09-2012, 04:08 PM   #80658
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi___Hatake View Post

Spoiler:

I love this pic.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:26 PM   #80659
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Drinking dat Heineken?

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Old 08-09-2012, 06:52 PM   #80660
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Lol weezy
Closed Thread