Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-08-2012, 05:03 PM   #232381
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hot Springs 2: Kani, Hikari and Box say vote for Aoba as GNCE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
I'd tell you, but it'd only force you to infract me for inappropriate language.
.-.
PM me then.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:07 PM   #232382
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

@Jenny: PM me. I'm sorry things aren't going well for you.

@Pink: I know! And his Irish accent just makes it all the more funnier!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
X O X O H I K A R I O X O X

Last edited by Hikari-chan; 08-08-2012 at 05:10 PM.
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:07 PM   #232383
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
@Hika - Mhmm ;D Now I just need some muscle >.>''
Muscles are overrated! ;D

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:08 PM   #232384
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

/curls myself around hika's feet
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:09 PM   #232385
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

*crouches down and strokes your hair, gently*

Old 08-08-2012, 05:10 PM   #232386
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
Muscles are overrated! ;D
But I still wants them P:

Old 08-08-2012, 05:12 PM   #232387
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
@Jenny: PM me. I'm sorry things aren't going well for you.

@Pink: I know! And his Irish accent just makes it all the more funnier!
PM me too jenny.

They cannot do Nathan in America. They'll censor half the things he says.-_-

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:14 PM   #232388
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
*crouches down and strokes your hair, gently*
/is realllllllyyyyy tense

@Miss Pink: Alright, you too
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 08-08-2012, 05:18 PM   #232389
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

@Pink: Nathan will just not say any line in the American version. xD because everything he says is rude. xD

@Jenny: *Bakes you cupcakes, puts blanket over you* I made you cupcakes with happy faces!

@Rasen: Then go for it!

Old 08-08-2012, 05:21 PM   #232390
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
@Pink: Nathan will just not say any line in the American version. xD because everything he says is rude. xD

@Jenny: *Bakes you cupcakes, puts blanket over you* I made you cupcakes with happy faces!

I've no idea what you're talking about right here, but I think I'm starting to like this Nathen person.

/noms cupcakes
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 08-08-2012, 05:21 PM   #232391
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

@Hika - But I is lazy ;~;

xD

Old 08-08-2012, 05:25 PM   #232392
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Exactly! That's what Nathan is ALL about. And now they'll make him lame.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:26 PM   #232393
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

@ Jenny:Omg, in only a few days i've got three people on here into misfits. xDD

This is Nathan xD

Last edited by Rasen_Chidori; 08-08-2012 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Sorry Hika, don't want you to get in trouble D:
Old 08-08-2012, 05:30 PM   #232394
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
Exactly! That's what Nathan is ALL about. And now they'll make him lame.
I know! I mean they'll probably just scrap Nathan and make Rudy. (The guy who replaces Nathan in the 3rd series)

@Rasen: then no muscles fo you!!

Old 08-08-2012, 05:33 PM   #232395
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

I know ;~; I need to motivate myself somehow xD

Old 08-08-2012, 05:33 PM   #232396
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Rasen, I posted those videos before, I haven't got in trouble. xD

But that's Nathan alright, he's so rude I can't post clips of him on the forum.

;D

Old 08-08-2012, 05:34 PM   #232397
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
@ Jenny:Omg, in only a few days i've got three people on here into misfits. xDD

This is Nathan xD
It's official. I love him
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 08-08-2012, 05:35 PM   #232398
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Every girl in Britain here, has the biggest crush on him.

You'll go up to a girl "Hey, you watched Misfits last night?"

Girl: "NAAATHAAAAANNNN<333"

xD

Old 08-08-2012, 05:35 PM   #232399
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Rasen, I posted those videos before, I haven't got in trouble. xD

But that's Nathan alright, he's so rude I can't post clips of him on the forum.

;D
You probably got lucky and no mods or FAIL saw it lol xD

This show looks cool though, I need to watch it :3

Old 08-08-2012, 05:37 PM   #232400
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Every girl in Britain here, has the biggest crush on him.

You'll go up to a girl "Hey, you watched Misfits last night?"

Girl: "NAAATHAAAAANNNN<333"

xD
Can I be Britain?! D:
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Tags
anti hot springs, awsome, bath, bath house, box is being smexy, consumer of threads, girl scout rocks, hikari-chan, house, it is hikari, lick jeep, lolwot, rasen is a shirtless god, raspy, sakura blossom!!!!, seph was is lace up!, shayd fishes here, the bath house, vorn was here, wooster was not