Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 08-07-2012, 04:59 PM   #1
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Joon vs logan

I will use my jinku character.
You first.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:28 PM   #2
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Joon vs logan

Location: Great plains, It is hundreds of miles of plain and wheat. A perfect battlefield for making sure you can see your enemies every move.
Four turn battle (four turns each.)

Since you forgot to put the location you are going first.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 06:34 PM   #3
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

lol jerk.
I arrive at the battle of my rival."Hey logan. Let's have a good fight."
I make 4 oil-coated metal kunai and throw them at you. I then wait until they get 5 feet of you and make them explode with my flame eye. I slam my hands on the ground and make the whole battle field a metal wonderland."Cool no?" I boost myself in the air with my lightning powers which also sends a shock to you because of the metal.(P.S This metal is iron.)
Old 08-07-2012, 06:49 PM   #4
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"Better than a bad battle." I see you use your oil powers to throw the kunai at me. I also throw kunai into yut kunai, making it so they ricoche right before they explode. Making it so they dont affect me. You then jump into the air with lightning. "Wonder how that works...." Then the shockwave comes. I smash my hand onto the ground and It makes a map appear due to the summoning I have written on my hand. I then pull out a pen and draw on the map, What I draw on the map appears. Aka a huge wall, that blocks the shockwave. "Too easy." I pull out my vodoo doll And point it at you. "Vodoo set. The vodoo doll is now set to you." I take out a black pin and stick it in the doll. Now if you come near me a jabbing sensation will appear and it will leave you unable to move or breath for sevral seconds. You are unawar that will happen if I get close. "Guess that didn't do anything. It's fifty fifty with this stuff." I say trying to confuse you in the slightest. I then write more on the map and A large stadium starts appearing. "So much for you metal area." In the arena is a pit of water. But it is radioactive. "That radioactive pool will kill both of us if it gets to close." The whole area around the arena for miles turns into the same radioactive pool. "Guess we gotta fight in the arena." I then pull out three more dolls. I place them each on the ground. I take a little white needle and poke myself, drawing some blood. I then put it on the dolls and they grow, to the size of humans. "These things are amazing. They are very deadly, but the best part, is any damage they take, damages you also. Since their is three of them, If i hit all three of them in the face you feel it three times. Due please be not careful around them, dont hold back. They are easily replaceable." They then launch at you and pull pins out of themselves and the pins turn into blades, they then jump easily to your side of the field and try to slice you to bits. Since they are linked to you, they can fly to pusue you. I love the power of vodoo, It makes it so your worst enemy is your best friend. The only problem is I cant destoy the dolls to kill you with the big ones. A shame isn't it?"

EAT IT.

Spoiler:

Old 08-07-2012, 06:55 PM   #5
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I'm gonna say hax, OP, and GM. But ya know. Fun battle.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 08-07-2012, 07:01 PM   #6
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I am trying to figure out how you push them out of their comfort zone If I make a couple of op characters along the way so be it.

Spoiler:

Old 08-07-2012, 07:10 PM   #7
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I am not fighting you if you are going to use vodoo dolls.
The 8th espada on bleach was just too OP when he used it.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:13 PM   #8
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(I dont care about bleach and only know what you have told me about it.)
I just wonder why it is to op. Or ar you to scared XD But seriously, Just dont attack them and you should be fine. You have been so op without even knowing it before. In which you used an attack the size of supernova. That is still stronger than when i tried to be op to lose!

Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 04:49 AM   #9
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Yes i know but now i know that supernova is OP which is why i don't use it anymore because it has the power to destroy a planet.
For vodoo,you are using dolls to hurt/severly injure me and that is god-mod.
Tell me,are you a rookie? XD
Rookies will use overpowered stuff like 100 shadow clones and destroying the world with fireballs in a single move. Or even having the power to do everything.
I myself have done all of those. I know what i have done in the past but now i know better and i try to make a good character that does not involve OP stuff.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:52 AM   #10
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I didn't hurt or injure you. First off only if I get blood will my vodoo doll work. With the big ones, If YOU attack them it hurts you. It isn't an insta hit against you. You just wouldn't attack them because you dont want to die. But I will use my bleach character if that makes you feel better.

(My vodoo guy.)
I trip into the pool of acid radioactive water and die, my flesh and bones being eaten. And my vodoo dolls disapearing. Also reversing the effects I did to it and what you did making it a normal plains again. Then someone new walks up.

(My bleach character)
"Hey, you want to fight?"

Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 06:03 AM   #11
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

"I am tierd form fighting this guy who just died from soemthing that was not even there. XD"

Name:maxeruto speromaki
Race:Soul reaper
Shikai:Manipulation of heat.
Bankai:Manipulation of cold.
Final bankai:Manipulation of air.

"Fight me."
Old 08-08-2012, 06:03 AM   #12
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

My character

Name: Ace Logan
Race: Vizard
Shikai: Dont think i'll tell you.
Bankai: Your gonna see
Final release (Hollow form) You more than likely will see.

Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 06:15 AM   #13
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
"I am tierd form fighting this guy who just died from soemthing that was not even there. XD"

Name:maxeruto speromaki
Race:Soul reaper
Shikai:Manipulation of heat.
Bankai:Manipulation of cold.
Final bankai:Manipulation of air.

"Fight me."
I smile. "Fighting me was a grave mistake." I take out my zanpakto And launch into the air. I spain back and land as I then rush at you, attempting to slice you in half. After the slice I flip over you and Try and cut you again. "Bring the pain itami." I then rush at you faster and release two pain ceros at you. These if they hit you, will cause pain and immobilize you for a few seconds, enough for me to behead you. They cause no real injuries. I then weakly cut my arm and my blade starts glowing and with the pain, I smile. "This blade and I become stronger with pain. It feeds from pain, and it will be your end!" I then rush behind you really fast and swing at you with much more power while my sword is enveloped with the power of my pain and even if it misses you it will create a giant pain cero that after the slice doesnt work I fire at you. I then rush over to the other side of the battlefield. I start to coat myself with the power of my blade. I then smile as I stab myself in the stoumach, I dont even flinch I then pull my sword out as the skin grows over the wound and barely leaves a scratch. "The more pain the blade takes from me and you, The stronger it becomes, In turn I also become stronger." I jump into the air and smash my blade into the ground creating an explosion that if made contact with will make you heart stop for a few seconds from the pain, You will also start to weaken. "My blade will eat you. There is no way to hide it. You will be eaten." I say with a very calm voice. I then fire many pain ceros at you. While coating myself with the blades power for the next turn.

(My first move with this guy, what do you think?)

Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 06:36 AM   #14
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

What the hell logan.
i will have to read and counter later because i am on my dsi and it is not easy to type on it.
But good move.

Last edited by joon; 08-08-2012 at 06:41 AM.
joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:48 AM   #15
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Thanks.

Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 01:09 PM   #16
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
I smile. "Fighting me was a grave mistake." I take out my zanpakto And launch into the air. I spain back and land as I then rush at you, attempting to slice you in half. After the slice I flip over you and Try and cut you again. "Bring the pain itami." I then rush at you faster and release two pain ceros at you. These if they hit you, will cause pain and immobilize you for a few seconds, enough for me to behead you. They cause no real injuries. I then weakly cut my arm and my blade starts glowing and with the pain, I smile. "This blade and I become stronger with pain. It feeds from pain, and it will be your end!" I then rush behind you really fast and swing at you with much more power while my sword is enveloped with the power of my pain and even if it misses you it will create a giant pain cero that after the slice doesnt work I fire at you. I then rush over to the other side of the battlefield. I start to coat myself with the power of my blade. I then smile as I stab myself in the stoumach, I dont even flinch I then pull my sword out as the skin grows over the wound and barely leaves a scratch. "The more pain the blade takes from me and you, The stronger it becomes, In turn I also become stronger." I jump into the air and smash my blade into the ground creating an explosion that if made contact with will make you heart stop for a few seconds from the pain, You will also start to weaken. "My blade will eat you. There is no way to hide it. You will be eaten." I say with a very calm voice. I then fire many pain ceros at you. While coating myself with the blades power for the next turn.

(My first move with this guy, what do you think?)
I keep my eye on your sword and block your slice while you are rushing at me. I then see you jump over me and try to cut me again so i backflip and while i am in the air,i block you slice. I then see you rush at me as i turn around quickly and see to Ceros."Bakudo number 81: Danku"I create a energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall which blocks the ceros. I then see my opponet cut himself and rush at me after his babbling. I flash step away from the slice and see a cero come out of his sword. "Bakudo 81: Danku"
I again create a energy barrier that blocks your cero. I then see my opponet stab himself and start to run his mouth again."Does that hurt?"
I then see him jump in the air and land creating an explosion. I flash step away from the explosion as i see it coming towards me. I then see many ceros come out of the smoke of the explosion. "Burn!!!! Leon!!!!!!"
I make a heat sheild in front of me after activating my shikai in order to block all of your ceros. I then shoot 5 fireballs in the air that will come down on you and explode. I heat up my sword and throw it at your chest. I then rush to the side of you and flash step behind you."Hado number 4:byakurai" I fire a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from my finger aimed at your head at close range. I control my sword to go faster through you and catch it try to catch it. I take both of my swords and try to slice you in the chest and neck. I flash step back and stick both of my swords in the ground. Heat starts to come up from below you and will desentergrate you if it touches you. Heat also comes from above and trys to do the same and it will follow you because there is heat in your body.
Thing is,this heat cannot be seen and it can only be felt but if you do feel it,it will be too late.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:38 PM   #17
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

( Can you please stop flashsteping or at least do it less. It is like the second cheapest counter ever. )

As your fire shield comes in front of you the ceros pass through it due to them not being a substance. So walls of fire wouldn't really do anything but make them pass through a fire wall. So they hit you in the chest and feel extreme pain. Leaving you immobilized momentarily but majorly weakening you. The pain doesen't go away but the shock is over. The five fireballs come at me after coating myself with the newly powerful sword's power from your pain . The sword glows and I stab it directly into the first fireball, making the barrier of the glow on my sword go a little fainter, but not enough to make any difference really. I then do that with two more of the fireballs and I leap over one of them as the last one hits me head on, sending me flying back from the explosion. "With my shield a weak attack like that cant actually do anything." You then toss your sword t me. "Dumb move."I easily knock it aside with my sword and I rev up the chainsaw part of my blade, and cut the blade to peices. While I am cutting your sword to pieces you shoot yourr lightning bolt at me. "Go itami, pain obsorition!" I put my sword in front of me and it tanks the lightning bolt. It slightly weakens the blade. You then stick your last blade into the ground and use the heat ability. Since you are weakend from the pain and my shield is so strong I can feel the heat before it kills me. I then leap into the air as the other heat comes from the sky. "Go itami! Wall of pain!" A huge weak wall of energy goes around me and my blade. Making the heat much less, to the point to where it slightly burns me. I then use my shikai that is still going to make the pain increase our strength. I also regenerate with the shield on about the rate it burns me. So it causes no real damage.

( That is just me countering you attacks XD My guy is so awesome! )

I smile at you as the heat disaperses. I then rev up the chainsaw part of it again. "Pain sawblade." The energy envelops the chainsaw/blade and It increases in size. I then simply swing it at you. It uses the energy from the pain of the heat and it makes the energy increase it over 100 hundred fold for a few seconds When it hits either you or the ground, It explodes. This explosion is lethal. It will kll you if hit. The sword is to big for you to flashstep it and it is to powerful for your shield barrior you used peviously. The sword then goes to its origonal size. We are still glowing. "Lets finish you. Wave of pain." A huge wave comes and destroys everything in its path. It is also to large to flashstep and the barrior wouldn't work. Because it isn't any kind of power. It is just a feeling So a barrior wouldn't do anything to stop it. "Here is how it figures to me. You will either go out and use your bankai to stop it, giving me the advantage to get you to burn out. Or it will hit you and It will cause pain to the point where you wouldn't be able to breath for over ten seconds and it will make us powerful enough to crush you."

(My anilization: You better pull something awesome out or your done.)

Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 05:04 PM   #18
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Both fire and cero are not substances anyway so i don't get hit.
You can't slice up my zanpakuto etheir.
Come on now logan.

Last edited by joon; 08-08-2012 at 05:06 PM.
joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:05 PM   #19
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

........................................ yes you do. Fire could only burn things coming through. If something has no substance, it wont be burnt. Making your fire wall absolutelly useless. You got hit.

Spoiler:

Old 08-08-2012, 05:07 PM   #20
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I liced up one of your zanpakto because you left it completelly vulnerable. It is like standing still and saying "HIT ME."

Spoiler: