Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 07-18-2011, 09:53 PM   #21
Ookami-san
Genin

Ookami-san is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What village to be raised in?

Mist of course. Id be hangin' out with Mei all day.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i adopted nelliel, scar, chibi kyuubi, inuyasha, and shippo
(o)) tobi is a good boy!
/_!_\ put this in your sig if you love tobi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE
LETS START A RIOT DAMNIT!

Spoiler:

Little brother: Sarge's Father
Ookami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:43 PM   #22
Crystal Marionette
Special Jonin Candidate

Crystal Marionette saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Mist, definitely. Otherwise, Iwa or Kumo.

Iwa suits me best
Crystal Marionette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:59 AM   #23
Nighter
Freshmen Academy Student

Nighter is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Leaves ,a coastal
i like it
Nighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 09:12 AM   #24
UchihaXSasuke
Chunin

UchihaXSasuke has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

The Hiden Village of Mist
Old 07-23-2011, 03:17 PM   #25
Torrential Downpour
Freshmen Academy Student

Torrential Downpour is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Mist Definitely. I would want the pointy teeth XD
Torrential Downpour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 04:56 AM   #26
rados
Special Jonin Candidate

rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Sand or Cloud Village!!!
Classification: Jinchuriki, Sage
Affilation: Village Hidden in Blood, Village Hidden in Death
Team: Radotsuki
Spoiler:
Radotsuki is group of Special Ninja Assasins from all the Ninja world. Main goal is bringing the peace in the Ninja world, but goal is corupted becouse the "good" ninjas thinks that goal is only killing a innocent people and ninjas.
rados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:25 PM   #27
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Leaf, then cloud

I'm not gonna be selling ramen, So I'd probably be a ninja. So I want the village with the most powerful ninjas.

Konoha.

paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:38 AM   #28
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

1.Cloud for Bee

2.Leaf for Ramen

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:56 AM   #29
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Leaf because we have seen more

BUT I LOVE THE STONES SO THE STONES
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:40 PM   #30
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ookami-san View Post
Mist of course. Id be hangin' out with Mei all day.
I was originally gonna post Konoha because they have ramen, but holy crap Ookami-san you are a genius.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:07 PM   #31
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Sike Leaf has TOOOO much drama

And it would be boaring to see mist and it would be depressing plus with all of the bad stuff that went down

The stone village is very chill I LOVE THE STONE
Old 08-07-2012, 09:08 PM   #32
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Hot Tube Village!!!!!!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:24 PM   #33
PrinceofPeace
Banned

tub you say?? what is this village
Old 08-10-2012, 06:58 PM   #34
guitargirlsings
Apprentice Genin

guitargirlsings has completed a tough C-rank mission!guitargirlsings has completed a tough C-rank mission!guitargirlsings has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think I would like to be raised in the Leaf Village, simply because it reminds me of my own home :P plus, the large majority of the population of the Leaf Village seem like legitimately good people. Not to mention hanging out with Kakashi, Jiraiya, and Tsunade!
guitargirlsings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:11 PM   #35
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
konoha~! id then be able to hang out with kakashi, yamato, and iruka ~!
ah, here we go

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:53 PM   #36
PrinceofPeace
Banned

^ wow you quoted urself

ANyway NOT the leaf it has WAYYYY too much drama
Old 08-11-2012, 09:50 PM   #37
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

wherever I can learn the most forbidden jutsu. Leaf? Cloud?

paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:55 PM   #38
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Hot Tube Village!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
tub you say?? what is this village
Or was it called Hot Spring village???

It's home to the realist ninja in all of naruto, Hidan ^-^
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:01 PM   #39
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Not Konoha. Between their hero worship of borderline Nazis and a blonde sociopath with a very good chance of inheriting the leadership of the village from the mind bogglingly incompetent leaders its already had, that place is practically begging to be nuked off the map.

The only real choice is between Kumo and Iwa.
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:03 PM   #40
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Konoha.

Credit: Black King

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote